DevilWillCry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Quick College Routines

Hey,
    Im new to the page.

ive been trying to get someone to help me recommend me a routine. I just got back to working out from a year break due to college. Thing is i am an Actuary student (which takes most of my time) but i began wokring out again during summer and im really enjoying it.

What i want is small constant progress instead of being lazy another semester. :P
    Im sure college and bodybuilding can get along together (keeping college as my main goal).

Would someone please recommend me a short routine (about less than an hour) for me to do?
    Sorry for my bad english. Im Mexican

I´m attaching pics of my goal and of myself.
    In advance, thanks
    Attached Images

Registered User WrestleStrength's Avatar
    WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not saying this is the best, but it will help you get what you are looking for.

Google the "college workout plan - F@$#"

thanks for your reply

Originally Posted by WrestleStrength View Post
    Not saying this is the best, but it will help you get what you are looking for.

Google the "college workout plan - F@$#"
    This is targeted for women. "This article is part of a 3-part series to help college women avoid gaining weight in college."

Could i get your opinion on:
    google : a simple beginners routine
    google : german volume training

danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) danamerican will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    german volume training is good, but i would recommend a 5,3,1 split for you, which is quick and will allow you to get strong fast. also, look into 5x5 training. basically, you should decide on a routine that fits your schedule, and stick to it. as long as you go all out, it will work (dont design one yourself, find one that is well liked). Once you get more experienced, you can tailor it to your own needs.

im in college too man, thats no reason not to workout at all haha. just do it!
    B/S/D
    390/575/660
    The challenge is the diet. The lifting is all done in your head. Physically resist temptation; mentally, don't let yourself fail.

WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WrestleStrength has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DevilWillCry View Post
    This is targeted for women. "This article is part of a 3-part series to help college women avoid gaining weight in college."

Could i get your opinion on:
    google : a simple beginners routine
    google : german volume training
    Yes, I know. As I said, it's not the best but should get you in the right direction.

Look, once you have acquired the knowledge you need to really be able to reap the best benefits from your workout, then you can do better programs. Just because it's for a woman doesn't mean it's only beneficial for one. A beginner benefit's from about anything as long as the right diet is in place.

Originally Posted by danamerican View Post
    german volume training is good, but i would recommend a 5,3,1 split for you, which is quick and will allow you to get strong fast. also, look into 5x5 training. basically, you should decide on a routine that fits your schedule, and stick to it. as long as you go all out, it will work (dont design one yourself, find one that is well liked). Once you get more experienced, you can tailor it to your own needs.

im in college too man, thats no reason not to workout at all haha. just do it!
    thanks man... just one question, im sure i need to build up mass, wouldnt a 5x5 or 5,3,1 increase my strenght but wont be as benefitial to my body size?

also, any recommended 5,3,1 ? im new to that routine
    hope i am not being a pain in the ass
    Last edited by DevilWillCry; 07-26-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Originally Posted by DevilWillCry View Post
    thanks man... just one question, im sure i need to build up mass, wouldnt a 5x5 or 5,3,1 increase my strenght but wont be as benefitial to my body size?

also, any recommended 5,3,1 ? im new to that routine
    hope i am not being a pain in the ass
    Correct. Heavy weights low reps = power
    Lighter weight more reps and concentrating on form will give you size.