Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000) Antoine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sup guys, some guy was wondering how tall i am, im like 6 foot, and 205 pounds.

www.trickstutorials.com/forum hers the message board from the trickstutorials site, post there to ask for tips and advices for tricks and stuff.cehck it out! typo ownzorz!
    UNIVERSAL ATHLETE

www.universalusa.com
    www.animalpak.com

Mishima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mishima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i see the future... i see knee injuries and tendonitis...

well thats i price ive paid for performing such stunts

Prince Naz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That vid was awesome Antione! Simply phenomenal to say the least. It's great to know that you are putting all that muscle to some functional use.

I was looking for a website like trickstutorials.com for quite some time. How long did it take you to get where you are? And how do you incorporate your training for tricks with your weightlifting?
    If you were buff, you would understand

The Truth Hurts, Don't It Lavrik_AK's Avatar
    Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy Can't download vid.

Says I don't have permission to accesst the file. Any ideas, guys? I don't want to be the only one left out! I got onto the site and it let me navigate up to the point where the download is. Poop!

kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    too bad no one has EVER gotten rich OR famous for doing "flips" like that. but certainly fun to watch

Registered User TrailrParkTrash's Avatar
    TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

My head is still spinning from all that action..LOL. Nice one Antoine!

Timmot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wow

. . . and I can't even see the wires !!

good job, strange hobby, but good job !

ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ils_kupcha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ****in insane, wish i could do that
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=250272 - my swole v.2 log completed.

Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Hey, Antoine, nice tricks site. I was reading the tutorials section. Also, I read your FAQ & it explained about your bandwidth problems, which make sense. I was wondering though, if your SCORCH video will be back up soon. I'd like to see it! Anyway, that's it I guess.

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Abdominator
    Hey Antoine!

I've converted the video and I'm hosting it on my site so folks can view it faster. I also uploaded a WMV version of "mablung.mpg" for ya too.

Here's the link:

http://www.skippypodar.net/Movies/Antoine/scorch.wmv (7.1 MB)
    http://www.skippypodar.net/Movies/Antoine/mablung.wmv (4.9 MB)

Let me know if it's ok that I host it for ya.

Here's the entire directory:

http://www.skippypodar.net/Movies/Antoine/

Awesome video, by the way. You're incredibly energetic.

- Skip
    The vids are down on the main site, but skip has hosted 2 of them. They are worth the time to download. Also if you go to the tricktutorial site click on channels and read the info on diet, water, sleep. Its excellant stuff.

Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robaln will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mntbikedude
    skip has hosted 2 of them.
    Thanks Mntbikedude, I didn't know Skip was hosting them. Nice work Skip!

Originally Posted by mntbikedude
    Its excellant stuff.
    i couldn't agree more...its insane, never seen anything like it

Armani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Armani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For how long have you been doing this?

and yeah.. the videos are CRAZY
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Highroller
    Ton vidéo est trop malade bro, les move sont trop fouS!!!

Anyway, I've found another video for u guiz. here's the link
    http://kamazutra.free.fr/fight/
    Wow! Those are awesome! Especially the one where everyone ran up the wall!

Ok, I've archived this video on my site as well:

http://www.skippypodar.net/Movies/Mi...apoera-gym.wmv - (6.0 MB)

Enjoy!

- Skip "Dear, Santa. I've been a good boy this year. Could I PLEASE have a spring boardmat, a trampoline and some Capoera lessons for Christmas?!"
    Last edited by Abdominator; 09-14-2004 at 08:03 AM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Video is cool as hell. Very sick flips and martial arts. Reminded me of a Power Ranger.
    "Pain is temporary Pride is forever"
    "give me more rep points"

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hassan is d'man!

Hey guys!

Hassan can do these tricks too! He just sent me a video of his:

http://www.skippypodar.net/Movies/Hassan/hassan.wmv

Enjoy!

- Skip "I want to learn how to do neat stuff too!"
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

wildcat09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Those vids were awesome, nice work man. Keep up the good work!

Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    long live Canada!!!!!!
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220

Registered User TrailrParkTrash's Avatar
    TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good stuff! I wish I was that coordinated!

(Hassan, you might want to invest in some suspenders) LOL

IceBreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IceBreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IceBreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IceBreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IceBreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IceBreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IceBreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IceBreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IceBreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IceBreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IceBreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesomeness

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hiekie View Post
    That video is insane!!!

Wow! Cool.. And yes, you both guys look very muscular indeed
    x2

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IceBreed View Post
    Awesomeness
    Wow strong 3 year bump

Sultan Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sultan Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sultan Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sultan Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sultan Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sultan Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sultan Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sultan Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sultan Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sultan Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sultan Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was gonna comment but wow a 3 year bump.

2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000) 2bars is just really nice. (+1000)
    Antoine seems like a pretty strong guy but can he tear a chair in half?