joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Exercise For Any Sport!!!!

...... is definatly mental preperation! in both team and individual sports, if your mind is not 200% focused on the task at hand, your going to lose, especially at a high level. i know we have people on here playing sports at a high level, including myself. SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND CONCENTRATE!!!

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the is so right
    if ur not focused no matter how good you are, you arnt gonna get much out of it

bighig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i disagree, i say it's confidence. fear can cripple a man but confidnce can make him much stronger. if you have thatedge and know that you are better then your opponent, nothing can stop you.
    I can do all things through him that gives me strength.

Phil 4:13

RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockECU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by ozcoltsfan
    the is so right
    if ur not focused no matter how good you are, you arnt gonna get much out of it
    focus does not necessarily equate to mental preparation...