Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what kind of ride do the over 35 drive?

i thought it would be interesting to see what kind of vehicle('s) us over 35ers have and drive. here's one of my toys. it's a 1968 Pontiac Firebird with a chromed out souped up 400 hp engine.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by SUPERHULK; 08-07-2004 at 10:23 PM.
    DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY!!! YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!!!

SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

the other

and here's my other. this one is a 1985 trans am with a 305 tpi engine.
    Attached Images
    DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY!!! YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!!!

Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have two 79 Chrysler Cordobas ("THIS is my car"......)

One is spinnaker white and beige w/landau roof. Beige interior w/60/40 seats. 360 V8 w/ 4bbl. 727 Torqueflite transmission. Automatic. I am second owner.

The second is grey w/ red pinstripe. Grey landau roof. Red "Corinthian" leather interior and bucket seats. And yes, it is leather. 360 V8 w/ 2 BBl. 727 Torqueflite. Automatic. Chrome racing wheels. This was a factory optional to look like, but not quite like, a Cordoba 300. Does not have the special "300" grill or side loovers. This one gets about 20 miles mph on the highway and just "thrums" along. I am third owner.

Both have been "de leaned Burned" and the early computer was replaced with regular distributor and point. Great rides the both of them but the Grey has the better gas mileage.

Unfortunately, I do not have any photos to put up.

CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I just drive a 2004 Toyota Tundra Nice and reliable! and I get 18-23mpg
    Let someone else buy someones problems.. I'll keep my new Truck and 100,000 mile warranty been there done that!
    Last edited by CASD; 08-08-2004 at 12:34 PM.
    Starting over Again 8/20/05
    48 yrs 5'9"
    216lbs. 30% BF
    10/17 206 24% BF

BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

you gotta love those fire chickens, nobody i mean nobody has the styling and profiling that those do. i like the nitro rider car to [michael knight] cool. my favorites are 72 camaro z28 and the 68 mach 1 mustang going to buy one soon.
    WE WILL BUILD HIM BETTER,STRONGER,FASTER

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2004 Chevy Silverado 1500, V8 4x4.

1989 Jeep Wrangler YJ. Currently not running, needs work.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    An old Ford F-250 4x4 that is not long for my garage.

It's soon to be replaced by a used (let someone else eat the drive-it-off-the-lot depreciation bomb; my ego doesn't need a window sticker) 2000-2002 Ford F-550 4x4 Crew Cab short-wheelbase flatbed (the F-250, in good mechanical shape, will go to a nephew). I'll get one with 50,000-100,000 miles on it (probably a well-maintained fleet vehicle), and look it over well before buying it. It'll look a lot like this:
    Attached Images
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drive a Mazda truck for everyday things. My weekend car is a 1968 Mercury Cougar.
    Attached Images

Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Laurie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Fire Chickens".....yep, those "phoenixes" still keep rising up dont they?

My son has a 92 Tempo and it is like riding in a coaster wagon in comparison with the Cordoba.

What my husband prefers to do his own mechanicing, whenever possible, and taught me a few things. Comes in handy. With older cars, you do not need to be a 'rocket scientist" or "hobbit" to work on them. Man, those spaces are cramped under those hoods.
    Last edited by Laurie; 08-08-2004 at 01:54 PM.

nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2003 Z06 Corvette. Canary Yellow as I was concerned about avoiding the red sportscar cliche. A nice car for a Chevy.

CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CASD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nuck

I had a Yellow IRoc and the Bee's loved it! they thought it was a flower lol
    Starting over Again 8/20/05
    48 yrs 5'9"
    216lbs. 30% BF
    10/17 206 24% BF

~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ~*IronBelle*~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mitsubishi Pajero/7 seater/automatic/4wheel drive.
    Navy Blue.

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My runabout is a aging BMW 520, nice car but my real love is my 1962 Rover P5, which I've owned 19 years. Loads of wood and leather on the inside and lots of chrome on the outside. They don't make them like this anymore!
    Last edited by clive; 10-30-2005 at 10:15 AM.

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's very cool, Clive!

My ride is a Nissan 350Z Roadster. I also have a Mitsubishi Montero to tote kids and bikes and the like.
    Attached Images
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goatscrot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    '02 Jeep
    I'll mess with Texas.

BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2000 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic
    2004 Harley Custom Chopper Softail
    2002 Honda Civic SI Hatchback
    2000 supercharged Honda Civic SI (Electron Blue)
    1983 Dodge Ram Pickup
    1973 Chevelle Laguna
    Live to Ride, Ride to Live
    Molon Labe

DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1986 green Moped
    Last edited by Chi_town; 08-12-2004 at 02:12 PM.

warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    '04 Dodge Ram, black, crew cab, spray in liner, Leer cap and yep, it's got a Hemi!

Traded in one of those, what I call "screaming chickens" on it.
    Be accountable

Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by clive
    My runabout is a aging BMW 520, nice car but my real love is my 1962 Rover P5, which I've owned 19 years. Loads of wood and leather on the inside and lots of chrome on the outside. They don't make them like this anymore!
    Nice!
    To see a World in a Grain of Sand
    And a Heaven in a Wildflower
    Hold Infinity in the Palm of Your
    Hand
    And Eternity in an Hour
    - Wm Blake

Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lynne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by BigDad
    2000 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic
    2004 Harley Custom Chopper Softail
    2002 Honda Civic SI Hatchback
    2000 supercharged Honda Civic SI (Electron Blue)
    1983 Dodge Ram Pickup
    1973 Chevelle Laguna
    Pics of the bikes???? Sorry about the cuda, BTW. Was it a hemi?
    Hand
    And Eternity in an Hour
    - Wm Blake

Here's a pic of my 2002 BMW 325i hubby bought me (it's Electric Red):
    Attached Images
    Hand
    And Eternity in an Hour
    - Wm Blake

never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10) never2late is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1999 Mercedes C-Sport Kompressor (last model year before design change). Pearl white, black leather interior, carbon fiber dash/trim. "Loaded".
    --N2L

BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

Originally posted by DanMc
    1986 green Moped

No need to make up for what I might lack elsewhere by what I drive....
    dan i will race you on my schwinn or my beta trials bike but of course the race will be up a cliff side he he.
    WE WILL BUILD HIM BETTER,STRONGER,FASTER

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by MiloMan
    I'd just like people to say what they mean.
    It's only a bit of fun!

my next car! is this still cool?
    Last edited by clive; 10-30-2005 at 10:15 AM.

nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) nuck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by DanMc
    1986 green Moped

No need to make up for what I might lack elsewhere by what I drive....
    No you do that by bodybuilding.

Spammer666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Lynne
    Pics of the bikes???? Sorry about the cuda, BTW. Was it a hemi?
    You remembered my Cuda? No it was not a Hemi, it was a 340/4bbl.
    Live to Ride, Ride to Live
    Molon Labe

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2004 Nissan Touring 350Z
    My winter car is a 95 Accord

In my youth.......LOL......I had a 71 Chevelle with a 396......that car sure was fun.

My Z makes up for all the years of humdrum cars.....LOL
    Attached Images

warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250) warped has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Chi_town
    2004 Nissan Touring 350Z
    My winter car is a 95 Accord

In my youth.......LOL......I had a 71 Chevelle with a 396......that car sure was fun.

My Z makes up for all the years of humdrum cars.....LOL
    I had a '69 El Camino with the 396, man that was a great engine.
    Be accountable

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by warped
    I had a '69 El Camino with the 396, man that was a great engine.
    It sure was !
    I remember hitting the accelerator and watching the gas gauge go down . Thank god... gas was cheap then.