princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best diet to make the best gains with little fat gain

im trying to settle this issue

is it best to consume high calorie low fat medium carbs high protein

is it best to do the keto with carb loading

or mabey is it best to do the keto before the workout and then after the work out start eating carbs

or is it best to do the keto with the 30 grams of carb and 30 grams of protein after the work out

there are tons of combinations i want to sort this out for my self what are your opinions on this issue

Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

carbs

you need carbs to make gains because they make for the glycogen storage needed for optimum protein synthesis, screw low carb diets you need carbs

Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my experience I've always able to add some lean mass and drop bodyfat on 12 week Keto diets(w/ the help of glutamine, creatine, and a quality post-workout shake). People react differently though, many on low-carb diets claim their muscles look and feel "flat" as they go along. The only way you'll know is to try it.
    Generally speaking, choose a goal, gain muscle or lose fat. It is very difficult to do both @ same time

princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the flat look is caused by the glycogen depletion i belive

Chamite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think a Low carb diet would be best here because it would minimise your fat gains

klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) klaximilian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chamite View Post
    I think a Low carb diet would be best here because it would minimise your fat gains
    There are not enough palms to insert my face into.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Chamite View Post
    I hope you end up deep deep red for this, i really do.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Currensy420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your goal is to lose fat, all you have to do is follow these easy steps-->
    *Lift at least 3 times a week
    *Reduce TDEE by 500kcal to lose 1-2lbs a week
    *Eat at least .45g of fat per pound of body weight
    *Eat at least 1g of protein per pound of lean body mass
    *Fill in the rest of your calories with whatever combination you want (Either carbs, fats, or proteins)

That's all there is to it! Do not shy away from carbs, they help with performance in the gym. Make sure you include some veggies/fruit into your diet to hit your micros! Eat foods that you enjoy, do not make the mistake of restricting certain foods. Keto works for many, but it really just comes down to personal preference!
    Last edited by Currensy420; 07-26-2013 at 12:50 PM.