Elite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does it matter where you apply ONE?

Is it better to apply it to the muscle area where you want growth (ie arms, chest, quads, etc.)?

Or better in areas where skin is thin and with lots of blood (ie wrists)?

Would applying it to muscular areas inhibit its dermal absorbtion?

JOEISHOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOEISHOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOEISHOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOEISHOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    arms, chest and forearms is where I used my One on and it was fine I got gains form it and going for another 2 weeks in a few days. look up One* in search for more help.

good luck
    Joe
    HAVE A ROCK HARD DAY

MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Does it matter where you apply ONE?

Originally posted by Elite
    Is it better to apply it to the muscle area where you want growth (ie arms, chest, quads, etc.)?

Or better in areas where skin is thin and with lots of blood (ie wrists)?

Would applying it to muscular areas inhibit its dermal absorbtion?
    It doesn't matter. Better absorption though on thin skin areas, such as inner forearm, behind the knees, behind your ears, ribcage etc. Sholders are good because they have the greatest concentration of Androgen Receptors. Just don't get it in your arm pits. It burned like hell!
    murphy240@hushmail.com

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Spots to avoid= armpits, nipples, crotch and face

Your pretty free outside of that. I usually tell most people to rub it from the inside of their bicep to their forearm (2 squirts) for each arm. It is easier to put the squirts (no more than 2) in your hand then apply. Then 1 squirt on each side of their intercostals. It seems to work well. It would be advisable to rotate from time to time to minimize irritation.

Make sure you wash your hands REAL good. Don't apply it before a "sweating" activity.
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that is one of the biggest drawbacks of transdermal. I live in Orlando Florida and good god if it hasn't been hot here. You're not supposed to sweat after applying it. I sweat just walking from one room to another. Gets quite annoying having to turn up the A/C + sit under the ceiling fan to apply my tren-x. Mornings are the worst. I have to go to work, walk the dog, get ready. I get to my truck as fast as I can as to get the A/C on to keep me from sweating. What a pain in the ass.

AliveGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Does it matter where you apply ONE?

Originally posted by MurphMan

It doesn't matter. Better absorption though on thin skin areas, such as inner forearm, behind the knees, behind your ears, ribcage etc. Sholders are good because they have the greatest concentration of Androgen Receptors. Just don't get it in your arm pits. It burned like hell!
    So the concetration of androgen receptors is actually a factor when putting on ONE? I was just going for the veiniest places with the thinnest skin....such as my feet (I wear sandals) and my very upper thigh...ussually apply some to my arms as well. Think itd be more effective applying to my shoulders, where my skin is thicker, than to my feet?

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Re: Re: Does it matter where you apply ONE?

Originally posted by AliveGuy

So the concetration of androgen receptors is actually a factor when putting on ONE?
    No.

MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Does it matter where you apply ONE?

Originally posted by dantebattista

No.
    How can I argue with an Obsequious Iconoclast?

However, I remember BigCat saying something to the effect that the sholders are a good place to apply a transdermal androgen because of the higher concentration of receptors. If I am mistaken I apologize in advance.
    murphy240@hushmail.com

I wish this board kept archives. I could also quote Big Cat saying, approx 370 days ago, that transdermal hormones/prohormones dont work in any form, period. His reasoning, something along the lines, "If the stomach can't absorb it well, how can you expect the skin to". I guess we all make mistakes...

(Not trying to pick a fight here)

Originally posted by AliveGuy
    I wish this board kept archives. I could also quote Big Cat saying, approx 370 days ago, that transdermal hormones/prohormones dont work in any form, period. His reasoning, something along the lines, "If the stomach can't absorb it well, how can you expect the skin to". I guess we all make mistakes...

(Not trying to pick a fight here)
    You can access all posts by all members. Simply go to the Members Icon at the top of the screen.
    murphy240@hushmail.com

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does it matter where you apply ONE?

Originally posted by MurphMan
    However, I remember BigCat saying something to the effect that the sholders are a good place to apply a transdermal androgen because of the higher concentration of receptors. If I am mistaken I apologize in advance.
    I consider it this way (as I am not an expert):

1)If transdermal application depended on the concentration of receptors in a given area, then growth would mainly occur only in that area. What about the other areas? This would be similar to Lipo(derm) which targets mainly the areas of application (that is, if one applied it to their ass, it would not affect fat reduction in their abs). If such were the case, then why would one not use more of the Androgen in their calves, in order to directly target whatever (relatively low) receptors that are present in that area, so as to bring up the weak spot?

2)In order for the transdermal to directly target the receptor, then it would have to bypass systemic distribution (blood stream), in order to get into the tissue directly.

3)Perhaps the shoulders do have a higher concentration of receptors, but that would only be relevant as to which areas of your body were more responsive in the presense of an Androgen. That would not make the area of application relevant only for that factual regard.

Now if I am mistaken, Par, Bill, or Cat, can correct me

And in BC's defense (not that anyone is attacking him, however), one's hierarchy of knowledge does tend to grow in due time, so it should not be surprising if one's beliefs and statements change (in a rational person, beliefs logically grow and change upon correction; in the irrational, they just blindly change in the face of whim, or blindly remain stagnant in their ignorance).

I agreee completely and do not mean to come off as a dick. And if you noticed, Ive allready mentioned on this board how I am glad that his views have changed when I returned to the board. I probably still have some issues from a year ago that I should forget about, because there is a dramatic change in his actions.

But I won't forget the main reason I quit posting here at that time...I just found his adamant, unchanging limited views expressed too freely and being taken to as God's word by everyone. I thought the immaturity of the board was too much to handle at the start of all that HH BS. Everyone reached an automatic agreement with anyone who was an HH, and for a while, no one learned ****. The only thing that progressed was countless flaming, pointless arguments that nothing was learned from.

I am very glad to see people like 1fast, Manteca and dante here now. It seems that threads are started in pursuit of knowledge, and the newbie flaming pages are limited to at most 20 horribly violent replies. I know I shouldn't of brought it up, but I think it is important to notice that the face of this board has changed dramatically for the better. Thanks!

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. BC did wrote that trands wouldn't work, back then

2. He did say that shoulder area has more androgen receptors.

I don't believe he put them as facts. Whether people took that as facts, I don't know.

1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1fast400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I turned 23 two weeks ago. Everyday I try to learn something new about an item in the store. I will never know enough about this stuff. I wish I could spend more time reading, however I'm limited. In this industry it is hard to find 100% truths. As research goes on, the things we think are right today could be wrong tomorrow. We have to be willing to step out sometimes and realize we may be wrong about things. Admitting that your wrong about something (when there is no evidence in your favor) shows signs of growth. It is when people reject new ideas and thoughts without backing it up with science or logic (this product/idea sucks because...well it just does) that there is a problem. I try never to believe one person (regardless of their past intellectual accomplishments). When concerned on a topic get as many opinions as possible from research, including those you don't agree with. Sorry guys, got on a rant there lol.
    Questions? Email me at My65cuda@aol.com

DON'T PM ME

Originally posted by 1fast400
    ....regardless of their past intellectual accomplishments.
    That is a great line, and a (mostly) forgotten line of logical reasoning.

Absolutely I agree with you 1fast....that's exactly the view I was trying to preach at one time. I know very little myself, but at least I admit that.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does it matter where you apply ONE?

Originally posted by dantebattista

3)Perhaps the shoulders do have a higher concentration of receptors, but that would only be relevant as to which areas of your body were more responsive in the presense of an Androgen. That would not make the area of application relevant only for that factual regard.
    They do have a higher density or ARs, so they do respond the best, but area of application is not important because it all goes systemic before any significant amount reaches the those receptors.

In other words, your understanding is right on.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org