Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does the pill make you put on weight?

Hello

Am gonna go on pill for first time to skip the flow when I am overseas, just wondering, will it make me put on weight? Will it makes my boobs bigger too? Not that I need help in that area but I have heard it can do those things.

THANK YOU
    The better you look the more you see

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been on Orthotricyclen for about 4-5 years...
    I tried to be smart and skip my time of the month last year on the week that I went to Jamaica on vacation and it was a HUGE mistake!

Lesson learned and Never doing that again LOL!

It may make your boobs slightly bigger, but defiinitely not a huge difference. I love how clear my skin gets though.

Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starlight01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why was it a huge mistake to skip it??????

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let's just say it tried to rain on my parade while I was on vacation....instead of skipping, it stilled showed up but extremely light for longer than usual.... I was soooo mad.....LOL

Drats I have heard of that happening!!!

It didnt happen to any of my friends though, they said it completely disappeared. I dont want it at all dammit.

Noodle Salad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Noodle Salad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Noodle Salad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Noodle Salad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Noodle Salad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Noodle Salad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Noodle Salad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Noodle Salad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Noodle Salad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Noodle Salad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Noodle Salad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Starlight01 View Post
    Hello

Am gonna go on pill for first time to skip the flow when I am overseas, just wondering, will it make me put on weight? Will it makes my boobs bigger too? Not that I need help in that area but I have heard it can do those things.

THANK YOU
    depends what pill you're taking but probably not. the current birth control pills don't have too much of an effect on weight or breast size. weight was more of an issue back in the day with the higher doses of estrogen used in the past. and if you don't want your period at all, then don't take the "sugar pill" portion of your birth control pack, just go to the next pack. if that's the kind of birth control you're taking. there's a lot of them. plus you should probably tell your doctor if that's your intention.
    Deepest, bluest. My hat is like a shark's fin.

Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The only excess weight gain (an notice weight not fat) is due to higher level of water retention. You can rid yourself of this by balancing water intake and electrolytes.

mywifeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mywifeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mywifeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello

THANK YOU
    i gained 30 pounds inexplicably after i started birth control. diet was unchanged.

Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leigh P. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mywifeni View Post
    i gained 30 pounds inexplicably after i started birth control. diet was unchanged.
    That is not physically possible unless you had a medical condition or extreme hormone unbalance. You have to understand the effects of the body, I would not go around scarying other posters. This is a myth, it has been one for sometime.

enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250) enforcerlady has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just got on the pill (ortho tri low) about 2 and a half months ago. my first two cycles were wierd, but it seems that things are normalizing now. I didn't gain any weight, but my boobs did get huge (for me anyway!), i went from a B cup to a C cup. my husband is loving it.
    The fight is won or lost in the gym.

ladymystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ladymystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ladymystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ladymystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ladymystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ladymystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ladymystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ladymystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ladymystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ladymystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ladymystique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, recently got divorced and got off the Pill. The pounds melted off! I hate the pill and always gain wait when im on it.

I just asked my dr about this, she said that it wont make me put on weight BUT it will probably increase my appetite somewhat.

GREAT!

moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BC pills have not affected my ability to lose weight at all. Since starting on them (a few different brands, currently tri cyclen lo) I've lost about 20 lbs and gained lots of muscle.

I also had a bad experience with trying to skip a period - spotting for a month straight until my next 'scheduled' period - awful! That was on a low dose pill though and I read online that that usually doesn't work so well.

blueeyes414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueeyes414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueeyes414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueeyes414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueeyes414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueeyes414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueeyes414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueeyes414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueeyes414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueeyes414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blueeyes414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello

THANK YOU
    according to cosmo it should only make u gain 2 lbs water weight!

My appetite has seriously skyrocketed to the point where I am thinking about food all day.

This has never happened to me before. Normally I only think about food when Im at home! Not when Im doing other things.

SIGH.

I Feel like stopping it already.

Id rather have my period than be fat.

arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My appetite has seriously skyrocketed to the point where I am thinking about food all day.

This has never happened to me before. Normally I only think about food when Im at home! Not when Im doing other things.

SIGH.

I Feel like stopping it already.

Id rather have my period than be fat.
    In the two days you've been on the pill your appetite has skyrocketed? This could be very well a self-fullfilling prophecy...you think you're going to gain weight on the pill, so your appetite increases and you eat more...therefore gaining weight.

It takes at least 3 months for any side effects to ease as your body adjusts to the pill. Give it time, watch your food intake.
    "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop."

No, I was actually very hungry. Trust me, I know when im hungry, my stomach was making hunger noises and everything!!!

But it couldve been cuz I had a huge day on the weights today aswell, but that doesnt account for yesterday.

Whatever, I willl tell myself its all in the mind to combat the problem anyway.

arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, I was actually very hungry. Trust me, I know when im hungry, my stomach was making hunger noises and everything!!!
    No, I definitely believe you were hungry! But our minds are extremely powerful---powerful enough to make you FEEL hungry, even if you don't usually need the calories because now you've started the pill and think you might gain weight. Your mind can produce pain as well---even when nothing is wrong with you. Often I get sick to my stomach, faint, etc when I am super stressed. It's a coping mechanism and your psychological distress/thoughts come out physically with ****tic complaints.
    "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop."

belleza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when I was on the pill I gained like 10 lbs in one month my friend was on it as well and gaind 40 lbs within 2 yrs when she got off of it she lost it all. (I'm so proud of her) good luck.
    ____BSN bebe_____
    __Train hard or go home__
    _______xoxo_________
    Instagram belleza_rebel13

yeara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeara has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeara has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah. i gained weight. not much, majybe 2-3 pounds. definetly apetite increase. and water retention. my breasts totally blew up. i went up two cup sizes in a couple of weeks.
    my doc switched me to Yasmin and the water retention is gone now.

gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000) gfundaro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ladies, you should know that the hormones don't even take 100% full effect until a couple months in. After 1 month it works at the 99.9 efficiency as birth control, but all this stuff about being super hungry, etc. after two days...not the birth control, unless you're doing 8 pills at once. :-) Think about it...it's .3 or .2 MICROgrams of oestrogen. That's not a lot. It takes just as long, once you've been on the pill for a while, for the hormones to return to their normal level. This isn't an instant thing, it takes a while for your hormone levels to change. I switched pills and my cycle (going from a Wed. to a Sun. starter) and for two months I got my period twice, because my body's cycle was stronger than what the pill was trying to force it into!

chalpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chalpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chalpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chalpin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

l

Its called hormones, ladies. If you are more hormonally sensitive, then your body will handle them accordingly. I know I actually lost weight, but I did have bad headaches on the last week of pills and the first week returning. I tried a lower dose, they went away. There are so many options. And what do you care about gaining 3-5 lbs. in water weight? You arent going to gain 50 lbs, look horrible, and end up with a baby!

dedication or obsession? iLUVmySH's Avatar
    iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLUVmySH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    does the pill have any effect on skin? ie acne?
    Misc Ninja #16

frog83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frog83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frog83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frog83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frog83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frog83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frog83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frog83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frog83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frog83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) frog83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hi

Whenever I was on the pill, I gained weight. Sad but true. My appetite was bigger, I ate more - so maybe you can control it. My boobs did get bigger too about 1/2 size
    Don't tell me what I can't do.

cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ortho-Tri-Cyclen-Lo makes my weight fluctuate over the weeks, but didn't cause overall gain. Measuring has shown me that 90% of the weight change happens in my chest, too

Regular Ortho, the single-phase kind, made me basically psychotic.

lilolemeakared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilolemeakared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilolemeakared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilolemeakared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilolemeakared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilolemeakared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilolemeakared has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doctors have told me that the weight gain is only about 5 lbs. For someone who is trying to loose weight or compete, that is 5 pounds too much. Here's to hoping someone discovers one to make you loose 5 lbs.
    "Nothing is difficult, to those who have the will."

Sexy Chemical Engineer Ke422azn's Avatar
    Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hello

THANK YOU
    i dunno about pills, but there is a myth out there that laziness and junk food are big contributors to fatness.
    Me Picking Up Chicks (Subscribe if You Like!)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SquattinCassanova

lisa+kay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've tried all kindsa bc pills over the years and they all seemed to make me nauseous. but, i have been getting the depo provera shots for almost 4 years now. a lot of people can't take it because of mood swuings, excess weight gain, spotting, and other bad things. luckily, i haven't had any of those problems, and i haven't had a stupid period since i started getting the shot! yay! i hate how menstruation disrupts our lives!!!!! ahhahaha! anyhow, the shot seriously depletes the calcium in your body and they say you shouldn't take it for more than 2 years. i'm gonna have to stop taking it soon. i just don't know what pill i can take that won't make me sick. has anyone else had that problem? any suggestions for pills i should try?
    also, even though i haven't noticed weight gain, i wonder if i could be leaner if i weren't getting the shot. i know there is supposedly a bc pill that helps control your weight. anyone know anything about this?