Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like I said, you guys above, I'm a curious person and was wondering. You don't like it, don't come in here and post something. It's simple. And thanks to Jean, Fresch, and all the others who posted worthwhile answers. Appreciate it.
    "Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even its very existence on its stated purpose." -Benjamin Disraeli.

Jean Schernoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry, I couldn't asnwer earlier 'cause I left the board and didn't see the posts.

I don't see what I can help with since Travis and Fresch already answered all of you the questions. And by the way, thanks guys.

Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Geeza has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Foir those of you who dont like this thread its not just about the way you sleep effecting muscle growth or what have you its about posture which is really important in bb
    " You say you gave it your all??? but did you did you really??? Now go out there and sweat Blood "

BBJ the daddy!
    the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the guy that can't run fast.