Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    oh_noes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) oh_noes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) oh_noes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) oh_noes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) oh_noes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) oh_noes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) oh_noes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) oh_noes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) oh_noes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) oh_noes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) oh_noes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

how to tell her you want to eat her out

Theres this chick im currently seeing (aint hooked up, just friends) and were getting sus. Im seeing her again soon but wanna send her a quick sms to let her know it's hers if she wants it...

But im having trouble with the wording. This has never happened to me before so I thought if any of you guys had any witty ideas.

Short story is, last time i saw her we got sus in my bed but I only got as far as fingering her and some tities. Next morning she sent me an sms saying some **** about how she wished something did happen.

Were set to go out tomorrow night so i just wanna send her a little message before hand to let her know what shes in for (hopefully she'll shave it all in readyness ) but I cant think of the wording.

something to get the point across that last time wasnt enough, i want more and i want to eat her out.

MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    need more information,

is she a dirty slut? or just a slut?

where are you going? why not just tell her to come over and play with your hard, pulsating member while you munch on her shaven haven??

Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000) Kagh_t is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't ask, Do.
    I don't have a one track mind, theres merely leaves on the other lines.

Stats: 5'11", 189 lbs
    BodyPoints: 258
    iron_curtis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iron_curtis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iron_curtis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iron_curtis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iron_curtis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iron_curtis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iron_curtis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iron_curtis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iron_curtis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iron_curtis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iron_curtis has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit iron_curtis's BodySpace
    Originally posted by Kagh't
    Don't ask, Do.
    agree... when the timeis right, just make ya way under the covers and she's all yours
    ((((()-----------((((()

http://www.facebook.com/skinnyaaroncurtis

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

Rocckk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How do you guys check that she's "safe" to eat out?

Lots of diseases out there.

MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MSR is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally posted by Rocckk
    How do you guys check that she's "safe" to eat out?

Lots of diseases out there.
    if a chick has been around the block, theres not a chance in hell of me eating her out, otherwise it just depends on what sort of girl she is, if she has no standards or gets drunk alot and hooks up with gutter trash don't go near it, but if she has standards, then don't worry, she wont go near you....
    I have no horse and no shining armour and my princess better get her own ass out of the tower -- Operaman.

F**K the bastard who put laxettes in my protien.

GentlemanE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. ) First thing you do is test the waters with your finger. You can get a good idea what you're in for by the smell. If you have to fight back vomiting, slowly stand up and back away from the girl. If said girl smells at least tolerable (some even smell good), proceed to step 2.

2.) My absolute favorite way to tell a girl you want to go down on her, is simply whisper in her ear, "I want to Taste you." They love that. Wait til they are really turned on from kissing and whatever else you're doing. I've never had a woman reject an offer to get licked. If you got some balls, and you want to add a little shock value to it, go with, "I want to **** you with my tongue." That one's never failed me either. They practically shove me down when I offer.

Or like the other guys said, you can just not say anything and just do it. Sometimes you just know you have the green light to do whatever you want to do to them.

Those two phrases have the effect of getting their permission, and adding to their arousal.

And finally...don't just go right for the pussy when you do it. Spend a good 2 or 3 minutes licking and kissing the areas around it (upper-inner thighs and belly). Then just casually brush it a few times (almost accidentally) as you're switching thighs. That always drives them nuts and really adds to their hunger. When they can't take it any more, look her in the eyes and take one long lick from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top. After that, just go to town and enjoy!

The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) The Bassist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't ask, Do.
    exactly, dont tell her like the day before...'i wanna eat you out.' Thats strange. Wait till its about to happen. The Gentleman hit the nail right on the head, get her all heated first up then whisper something appropriate in her ear. She will not say no.
    "I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes."
    -- Frank Sinatra

Shaggy4g63 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shaggy4g63 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shaggy4g63 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shaggy4g63 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shaggy4g63 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shaggy4g63 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shaggy4g63 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shaggy4g63 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shaggy4g63 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shaggy4g63 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Shaggy4g63 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    meh I'd say jsut go for it...get her goign with everythign else then slide under the covers and she will knwo what's up.

tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit tbomb's BodySpace

Thumbs up

Don't ask, Do.
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tbomb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit tbomb's BodySpace
    Originally posted by MSR
    is she a dirty slut? or just a slut?
    LOL.
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

Sandbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ASK HER!!!!

When the opportunity arises,
    head south and start kissing her
    stomach, hips (especially that little soft-silky
    part on the front of the hip), and thighs.

When she starts squirming and moaning
    check her body language.
    Are her legs apart?
    Does she seem to be wanting more?

If so... eat it for all its worth.
    Then tell her she's your new-favorite dessert.
    Sandbag

e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit e_burna's BodySpace

Thumbs down Re: how to tell her you want to eat her out

Originally posted by oh_noes

something to get the point across that last time wasnt enough, i want more and i want to eat her out.

You are disgusting and should be banned from this board! You actually WANT to eat a woman out??? I think I'm about to lose my lunch!

The Truth Hurts, Don't It Lavrik_AK's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 153
    Lavrik_AK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lavrik_AK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lavrik_AK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lavrik_AK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lavrik_AK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lavrik_AK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lavrik_AK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lavrik_AK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lavrik_AK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lavrik_AK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lavrik_AK has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Lavrik_AK's BodySpace

Re: Re: how to tell her you want to eat her out

Originally posted by e_burna
    You are disgusting and should be banned from this board! You actually WANT to eat a woman out??? I think I'm about to lose my lunch!
    Someone who obviously has never had the pleasure...

dillon1111 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dillon1111 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dillon1111 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dillon1111 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dillon1111 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dillon1111 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dillon1111 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dillon1111 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dillon1111 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dillon1111 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dillon1111 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit dillon1111's BodySpace

Wink

tell her you want to suck the rotting chunks out of her decrepit uterine walls.

e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000) e_burna is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by dillon1111
    tell her you want to suck the rotting chunks out of her decrepit uterine walls.
    I heard that! Sickening!!! I don't want the "pleasure". lol.

m29er is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude don t ask anything, just start kissin all the way down, if she said she wanted somethin to happen, then she wanted it. so just go for it, no asking, just go for it. trust me

fitgirlinidaho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guys are toooooooooooo funny....lmao at this thread!

Originally posted by StevenMarvelosi
    I am gay,
    I thought there was a rule here about no gay posts? I guess he must not only be gay but illiterate as well. I guess that is what they say about gays, that they are illiterate, I just always thought it was a stereotype and not the truth. I stand corrected!

mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Look her in the eyes and say "I wonna lick it". But generally avoid useless chatter and proceed.

Stats: 5'9", 173 lbs
    BodyPoints: 76500
    gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gympunk has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gympunk's BodySpace
    Say "Let's 69"

Location: Playing Hide and Go Seek with Osama Bin Laden, DAMN! hes good!
    marc0g has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marc0g has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marc0g has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marc0g has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marc0g has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    get drunk and say "can i try to eat u out" if she says no "you were drunk" and you acted stupid get were im goin.

Being drunk is an excuse for anyhting man.

Ive whipped my dick out to a chick the first night i met her and she said im not ready yet put it away "thank god i was drunk"

~

GonnaGetRipped3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonnaGetRipped3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonnaGetRipped3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonnaGetRipped3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonnaGetRipped3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonnaGetRipped3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonnaGetRipped3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonnaGetRipped3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonnaGetRipped3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonnaGetRipped3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonnaGetRipped3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit GonnaGetRipped3's BodySpace
    OP, how did it turn out?

Stats: 5'1"
    ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ACI's BodySpace
    SCREW WORDS - it's all about actions.

Get on top. Kiss her neck. Move down. Kiss her tits. Move down. Kiss her stomach. Move down. Kiss right above the top of her pants/panties. Take em off. Kiss her knee. Move up. Kiss her thigh. Move up.
    If she opens her legs, kiss her vagina.

DONE!
    and by that time, she'll be ready and willing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND... I'm an idiot and this thread is old.
    Oh well.. anyone with this question, or wants to venture down there knows what to do.
    I don't work out to look good, I work out to live longer than my doctors expect me to.

Better than you turbodiesel_kai's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 233 lbs
    turbodiesel_kai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) turbodiesel_kai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) turbodiesel_kai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) turbodiesel_kai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) turbodiesel_kai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) turbodiesel_kai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) turbodiesel_kai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) turbodiesel_kai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) turbodiesel_kai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) turbodiesel_kai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) turbodiesel_kai has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit turbodiesel_kai's BodySpace
    who even asks? that's awkward as schit. if you have her in bed and already making out and clothes off, just go down and , go down.
    Squat 525, 495x5
    DL 495x5
    Bench 405 , 365x8, 335x11
    Standing overhead presses 225x8
    Seated shoulder presses 225x13

BodyPoints: 6378
    Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mr Beer's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Kagh_t View Post
    Don't ask, Do.
    LOL, this FFS.
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs.
    -John Rogers

ScubaStevo: "You're right, I wish I could be Obama."

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    coppb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coppb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coppb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coppb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coppb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coppb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coppb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coppb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coppb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coppb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coppb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit coppb's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by oh_noes View Post
    Theres this chick im currently seeing (aint hooked up, just friends) and were getting sus. Im seeing her again soon but wanna send her a quick sms to let her know it's hers if she wants it...

But im having trouble with the wording. This has never happened to me before so I thought if any of you guys had any witty ideas.

Short story is, last time i saw her we got sus in my bed but I only got as far as fingering her and some tities. Next morning she sent me an sms saying some **** about how she wished something did happen.

Were set to go out tomorrow night so i just wanna send her a little message before hand to let her know what shes in for (hopefully she'll shave it all in readyness ) but I cant think of the wording.

You Say: I want to share a romantic meal with you at Australia's best restaurant.

She Says: Cool what's it called.

You Say: Down Under
    ☆ Misc Cologne Crew ☆

Stats: 5'1"
    ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ACI has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ACI's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by turbodiesel_kai View Post
    who even asks? that's awkward as schit. if you have her in bed and already making out and clothes off, just go down and , go down.
    I tip my hat to your pun good sir.
    I don't work out to look good, I work out to live longer than my doctors expect me to.

Stats: 145 lbs
    Dizzie38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dizzie38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dizzie38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dizzie38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dizzie38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dizzie38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dizzie38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dizzie38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dizzie38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dizzie38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dizzie38 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dizzie38's BodySpace
    strong fukkin bump

My cock will find a way. Quibble's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Quibble has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Quibble's BodySpace
    lol you are such a queer OP
    בִּנְיָמִין֙ זְאֵ֣ב יִטְרָ֔ף בַּבֹּ֖קֶר יֹ֣אכַל עַ֑ד וְלָעֶ֖רֶב יְחַלֵּ֥ק שָׁלָֽל׃

Individuals to be repped: EoR

Negs for life: I'll remember your avi when I see it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast