Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What cardio to do??

I always thought a low intensity cardio would be best since im bulking

After reading this i have some second thoughts

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/satter2.htm

I used to run for cardiovascular health..20mins~ low intensity..and perhaps hopefully burn a bit of fats if possible.

What'd you guys think of me doing high intensity 10mins~ 2~ times a week.

And when it says high intensity what does it mean? Just a continuous run high intensity? Or what?
    Hello

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    tbh i think the best cardio is the one you enjoy and will stick too. i like swimming, walking, cycling all done out side.

Shittygeneticsomorph BBing_Addict's Avatar
    BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBing_Addict has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShadyShadow13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree with the guy above .. you do the thing that you enjoy the most and you can adjust the the intensity ..
    like if you wanna do it high intensity you can try doing some harder work .. one that will raise your heart beat alot .. and a lower one .. is one the raise it to areasonable degree
    Suicide Is A sin ... Somebody Kill Me >:)

Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How about low intensity on the days you lift and high intensity on off days (except for after leg day)
    risk nothing, gain nothing

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually i dont have lots of interest in cardio lol

After reading Alan's thread for the 5th time maybe , i guess high intensity?

Btw how does high intensity work? Sprint for xx seconds and jog for xx and repeat or continuous fast jog for 10~ mins?
    Hello

Mark42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mark42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Alfz View Post
    Actually i dont have lots of interest in cardio lol

After reading Alan's thread for the 5th time maybe , i guess high intensity?

Btw how does high intensity work? Sprint for xx seconds and jog for xx and repeat or continuous fast jog for 10~ mins?
    Try HIIT a couple of times per week. It's effective for most people at burning the fat. Read the attached

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/richb3.htm

Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000) Zensuji is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Alfz View Post
    Actually i dont have lots of interest in cardio
    stop thinking of it as doing cardio and find something you enjoy....that happens to be cardio

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tetsuo View Post
    tbh i think the best cardio is the one you enjoy and will stick too.
    ^^^^

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Running is bull****. It is not favorable to body composition. It is not compatible weight bodybuilding. You have two legit options.

Do LOW IMPACT low intensity cardio: This will not cause metabolic/hormonal/CNS stress. The body composition effect will be negligable for most endos.

Moderate intensity low impact: This is not preferred but most people are more likely to actually do this. Cycling, elliptical, and swimming are great options.

Do LOW IMPACT high intensity cardio w/intervals or rests: You will need a sled, atlas stone, farmer's handles, or a wheelbarrow for this. This sort of "strongman" training works the anaerobic energy systems in a different way than lifting (because you are moving w/ the weight). Most importantly, this WILL positively affect body composition and strength levels.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

Originally Posted by RU4A69 View Post
    Running is bull****. It is not favorable to body composition. It is not compatible weight bodybuilding. You have two legit options.

Do LOW IMPACT low intensity cardio: This will not cause metabolic/hormonal/CNS stress. The body composition effect will be negligable for most endos.

Moderate intensity low impact: This is not preferred but most people are more likely to actually do this. Cycling, elliptical, and swimming are great options.

Do LOW IMPACT high intensity cardio w/intervals or rests: You will need a sled, atlas stone, farmer's handles, or a wheelbarrow for this. This sort of "strongman" training works the anaerobic energy systems in a different way than lifting (because you are moving w/ the weight). Most importantly, this WILL positively affect body composition and strength levels.
    hell i don't have those.

All i have is a mountain bike at home lol
    Hello

BKzProblem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKzProblem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I enjoy jump ropeing alot. its not boring, plus you burn alot of cals in a short period of time. It works for me =)

Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RU4A69 View Post

I disagree. i'm an endo/meso and running is king for me. i've done it all, swimming, cycling, stairmill, stairstepper, all done at different intensities and all experimented with HIIT.

nothing, and i mean nothing, compares to running in how it dramatically affected my body composition.

it's probably the meso in me, but running lots, and running long distances has never caused a problem with my gains, or with muscle retention.

Originally Posted by BKzProblem View Post
    I enjoy jump ropeing alot. its not boring, plus you burn alot of cals in a short period of time. It works for me =)
    Totally destroys my calves lol.. And i squat every alternate days O.o
    Hello