SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SIXPAK GQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Make up for sick days and/or having a bad day at the gym

lets say ur sick on monday and thats ur chest day..so when do u make it up for that...and what do u do when ur having a bad day at a gym...meaning ur really tired and u didnt lift much and left the gym feeling bad! and u know u do that muscle until next week
    Copyright @2004 SIXPAK GQ.
    "No Pain, No Gain"

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz

Cool

Deal with it and move forward.
    You can't be so rigid that missing one day throws you totally off track.
    If you are sick, move your whole routine back a day or two to allow for rest.
    There is no stone tablets that say "thou shalt do back on Monday, chest on Wednesdy, legs on..." you get the point.
    If you start becoming too rigid, it ceases to be fun. AND, even though it's hard work, there's no reason it can't be fun.
    Last edited by ctgblue; 05-14-2002 at 04:52 AM.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000)

blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If I have a couple of really bad workouts, I'll take an extra day or two of rest. I generally come back feeling better.
    Lift heavy. Eat well. Rest. Repeat as necessary

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to go to gym everytime after school, i would then have a **** work out because i was tired after 6,7 hours at school. I now know if you have a bad workout its a waste, i now come home, rest, eat then go to gym. When i come back, i feel good because i know i lifted my most and did all i could