Saving Muscle Since 2004 SavesTheMuscle's Avatar
    SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Todd's Fit Foods: Two Carb Bagels: Cocoa- Cinnamon

Well I was at my local grocery store and I was looking up and down the bagel section when I found these bad boys.

Here's the macro's:

Serving Size: 1/2 bagel

Total Fat: 4g
    Sat Fat: 1g
    Sodium: 95mg
    Total Carbs: 8
    Fiber 6g
    Sugar 1g
    Protein: 19g

Ingredients:
    Soy Flour, Soy Protein, Water, Wheat Gluten, Oat Bran, Whey Bran, Flax Seed, Soy Nuts, Cocoa, Sesame Seeds, Corn Starch, Pumpkin Seeds, Salt, Vanilla, Almond Flavor, Yeast, Maltitol, Cinnamon.

Pretty damn good for a bagel.

Taste:
    They do have the cinnamon taste to it and are kinda chewy which gets my jaw tired after a bit but the only draw back is that every time I take a bite, I expect some rasins (I <3 rasins ). They remind of cinnamon rasin bagels .

Another thing is that there are whole flax seeds in there, not alot but there are some.

Price:
    I picked em up for $4.89, so it comes to about roughly a dollar per bagel.

Flavors:
    From what I remember, they had Sesame Seed, Onion, Plain, Wheat (not sure about). I think that was all they had at my store.

I'm looking at the bag and it seems they orginated from Hollywood, FL 33021; Their website is www.toddsorganicbread.com

Turns out they have Cocoa-Cinnamon, Onion, Garlic, Plain, and Sesame.

They also have low carb pizza , rolls, and bread.

In my book, they're okay
    Last edited by SavesTheMuscle; 08-05-2004 at 10:58 AM.
    Workout Log:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=5195771#post5195771[/url]

Big Supplment Review: Updated as of 8/1/04
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=32c727bafc0d97038e2f325a8e7a9f20&threadid=295441[/url]

"Sucess is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchhill

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    These look solid, better than the Atkins bagels I have been buying. I'll look around.
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
    I'll look around.
    Same here. Thanks for the heads up STM!
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

Saving Muscle Since 2004 SavesTheMuscle's Avatar
    SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SavesTheMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Icex999
    Same here. Thanks for the heads up STM!
    No problem

I really should be thanking Layne though; he talked about a 8g carb pizza and I went looking and that's when I found this brand. Thanks Layne!

Now we can all eat the good stuff and not have to feel guilty!

If you guys check out the site, you can order the stuff from them just in case they don't have it at your local grocery store .
    Workout Log:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=5195771#post5195771[/url]

Big Supplment Review: Updated as of 8/1/04
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=32c727bafc0d97038e2f325a8e7a9f20&threadid=295441[/url]

"Sucess is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchhill

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Although I doubt I will ever follow the "Atkins Diet", the low-carb revolution has been immensely helpful to the bodybuilding community. Foods that I had to avoid previously due to high carb counts/excessive amounts of high GI carbs are now available to us with a much more appealing nutritional profile.
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

Nofriender123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    should this be under nutrition?
    17 years old
    havnt touched a weight in 6 months
    looking to get money to start again
    I MISS THE BURN!!!!!!!

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
    Although I doubt I will ever follow the "Atkins Diet", the low-carb revolution has been immensely helpful to the bodybuilding community. Foods that I had to avoid previously due to high carb counts/excessive amounts of high GI carbs are now available to us with a much more appealing nutritional profile.
    Amen.
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi