Reppin' the T-Nation Warrior Nerd's Avatar
    Warrior Nerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Teen Bodybuilding Competitions

What are the major Teen Bodybuilding competitions in the United States? What's the teen equivalent of Mr. Olympia?

Anyone seriously focused on making a run for one of these titles?
    "I ended up having to whip his a**, because he would step across the line habitually! He's a habitual line-stepper!" - Charlie Murphy

"I'd stay home all day, watch Scarface 50 times, eat a turkey sandwich, and have sex all f'n day. Then I'd dress up like a clown, and suprise kids at schools. Then I'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait, till somebody sat in it, hear a squish, thats funny to me. Then I'd paint, read, and play violin, I'd climb the mountains, and sing the songs that I like to sing, But I don't got that kind of time." - Dave Chappelle

"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart...My power is discombobulatingly devastating." - Mike Tyson

12year old noob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

i don know, but my fiend sayd that guys lok nasty in compos. chiks don like ripped guyz

Reppin' the T-Nation Warrior Nerd's Avatar
    Warrior Nerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by 12year old noob
    i don know, but my fiend sayd that guys lok nasty in compos. chiks don like ripped guyz
    stop talking
    "I ended up having to whip his a**, because he would step across the line habitually! He's a habitual line-stepper!" - Charlie Murphy

"I'd stay home all day, watch Scarface 50 times, eat a turkey sandwich, and have sex all f'n day. Then I'd dress up like a clown, and suprise kids at schools. Then I'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait, till somebody sat in it, hear a squish, thats funny to me. Then I'd paint, read, and play violin, I'd climb the mountains, and sing the songs that I like to sing, But I don't got that kind of time." - Dave Chappelle

"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart...My power is discombobulatingly devastating." - Mike Tyson

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Teen Bodybuilding Competitions

Originally posted by Warrior Nerd
    What's the teen equivalent of Mr. Olympia?
    NPC Teenage National Championships held in late July (July 24th, this year).

Future WWE Champion The Apocalypse's Avatar
    The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Apocalypse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL Get the hell off the bodybuilding board. But oh well, atleast you admit your a noob. And go tell your chunky "fiend" that some girls do actually like ripped guys believe it or not.

snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think what he is saying is that most girls don't like the huge freaky big guys, well at least not usually the average girls, whether you like it or not, most girls like the model look, or the guys on mens fitness and stuff like that. Not skinny model look, but buff model look, but not freaky big. Thats just the way it is with most girls, at least in my experience.

Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ignore this dumbass, he's been posting the dumbest ****! He's nothing but a TROLL.

lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Tom Brady
    Ignore this dumbass, he's been posting the dumbest ****! He's nothing but a TROLL.
    man hes just a lil kid ....damn man he is still learning
    NEW*b.w=200
    bodyfat= 17%
    bicep=15in
    quad=25
    height=6'1

GOT MUSCLE?
    "determination is the one and only key that will lead you to own and personal happyness"

Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by lvhslifter
    Trust me! Have you seen his other posts in the SEX section?

Well here is an example of what he's saying

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=313593

PS-hes banned already!

chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chris2489 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bodybuilding is not about chics. Anyway have you seen the ladies that hang out at all the big contest, there pretty hot and like bodybuilders. Most girls wont like the way guys look around competition time but when they put on a little more weight they find them hot.

lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Tom Brady
    Trust me! Have you seen his other posts in the SEX section?

Well here is an example of what he's saying

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=313593

PS-hes banned already!
    hahaha ok never mind hes a ****in idot ....hold on im tryin to stop laughin lol hahahahahaha ....what a ****in dumb ass .... ak-47 haha
    NEW*b.w=200
    bodyfat= 17%
    bicep=15in
    quad=25
    height=6'1

GOT MUSCLE?
    "determination is the one and only key that will lead you to own and personal happyness"

Yeah i get the feeling that this could be ironmike(12yrnoob). Yeah he also said that his mom tells him to j/o.

old12132434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Who cares what they think ? You cant go through life wanting and worrying if others approve of what you are doing.
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else.I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

pat2012usmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lvhslifter View Post
    hey man this is totally off topic to what you just posted lol but i was just curious i also live in las vegas and was thinking about getting into bodybuilding competitions and i wanted to know if you could give me a bit of information about upcoming competitions and what not. it would be much appreciated. thank you