Closed Thread
    ukrava has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cannabis and bodybuilding...

ok chek this i smoke skunk 3 times a day to help me eat to get big , i cant starting eating without havin my morning spliff to start off my day and kick off my metabolism.

im sure there are loads more people like me wot i wanna know is how does it all affect ur training and ur gains? i can alwayz eat more wen im stoned and i love it. ALSO i have gone from 70kg to 83kg in the past 7/8months while smoking AT LEAST 3 joints a day so who else is on da same level here??

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: cannabis and bodybuilding...

Originally posted by ukrava
    ok chek this i smoke skunk 3 times a day to help me eat to get big , i cant starting eating without havin my morning spliff to start off my day and kick off my metabolism.

im sure there are loads more people like me wot i wanna know is how does it all affect ur training and ur gains? i can alwayz eat more wen im stoned and i love it. ALSO i have gone from 70kg to 83kg in the past 7/8months while smoking AT LEAST 3 joints a day so who else is on da same level here??
    this topic is way too dam common...ill give you the cliffnotes version of what id say

-mj lowers testosterone(bad..), raises estrogen(bad...)

if you need weed to help bulk up, you're definately NOT dedicated enough....

Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: cannabis and bodybuilding...

Originally posted by .aeterna
    this topic is way too dam common...ill give you the cliffnotes version of what id say

-mj lowers testosterone(bad..), raises estrogen(bad...)

if you need weed to help bulk up, you're definately NOT dedicated enough....
    Sorry, you are wrong.
    If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your
    mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to
    do your ****, then YOU DESERVE IT.

-Frank Zappa

A devoted acolyte in the Brotherhood of the Pink Elephant

part of DA...keep it on the QT

6wza9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6wza9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6wza9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6wza9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6wza9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6wza9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6wza9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6wza9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6wza9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6wza9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6wza9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I used to be a smoker....

I have heard it rasies estrogen.

I was smoking only at nights (billies) and i found i had a lot less energy and also felt less inclined to hit the gym.

You should definately not depend on smoking to eat properly. You will find that if you quit or at least smoke less, after a week or so, you will be able to eat just as much if not more than when your smoking..

I find that drinking a lot of water makes me more hungry. And getting up early in the morning... for some reason i can eat all day.

Whatever you prefer tho..

MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How's that
    Could they even imagine? Imagine the tears you've tasted, imagine the blood you gave, and the sweat you poured? And it was all because no one believed. All because no one cared until one day. One day when you became something. The day they stopped moving you...and you moved them. This is your life, your pain and your heart. Today is the day. Tomarrow is here.

Nipupuresu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nipupuresu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HAHAHHAHAHA WOW...........

THat sall I can say is Wow....
    AOL/AIM: Nipupuresu
    E-Mail: [email]Nipupuresu@hotmail.com[/email]

Weight: 195
    Height: 6'1
    ------------------------------------------------
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent. " - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"I go for two kinds of men. The kind with muscles, and the kind without." - Mae West

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is like the 20th weed thread today. there was like 6 or 7 in the misc. section. lol

S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: cannabis and bodybuilding...

ahahahahaha, thats funny **** man
    5'10 206 @ 13% ? BF

Registered User BigTruckGuy3500's Avatar
    BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigTruckGuy3500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Assuming you have about a dime a day, that's like 10-15 bucks. Why not waste your money on a weight gainer, creatine, and protein? Or depending on your age, some supplements that we aren't allowed to talk about on this forum.

CLAY MAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a big WHATEVER to being less dedicated to workin out cuz you smoke weed. i smoke everyday and LOVE working out, it's what i look forward to every day.

i like to smoke weed. i like to workout. it's simple.
    Pump it.

bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by CLAY MAN
    a big WHATEVER to being less dedicated to workin out cuz you smoke weed. i smoke everyday and LOVE working out, it's what i look forward to every day.

i like to smoke weed. i like to workout. it's simple.
    yea saying its not dedicated is bull****. I suppose pro bb arent dedicated either because they also do drugs...
    Fukc dieting you only live once-me

U.S. Navy Corpsman...Corpsman up.

Naval Aircrewman School Graduate

RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the drugs that bodybuilders do enhances their body for their profession the drugs dat diss man is smokin does teh opposite...
    heediot
    You can do w/e you set your mind to doing.. beeeleedat

xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by RoAR
    the drugs that bodybuilders do enhances their body for their profession the drugs dat diss man is smokin does teh opposite...
    heediot
    i bet a lot of them do blaze.

Location: Throw it up, hold it up, gun bust, 4 fingers up, two twisted in the middle with the thumb tuck
    Rodity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by RoAR
    heediot
    No it doesn't. Smoking doesn't affect bodybuilding at all. Don't post crap like this, or else me and the rest of the smokers will own your dumbass and make you shut up when we prove you wrong.
    Attached Images

iceberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Rodity
    No it doesn't. Smoking doesn't affect bodybuilding at all. Don't post crap like this, or else me and the rest of the smokers will own your dumbass and make you shut up when we prove you wrong.
    When will they ever learn?

Location: Throw it up, hold it up, gun bust, 4 fingers up, two twisted in the middle with the thumb tuck
    Rodity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by iceberg
    When will they ever learn?
    I don't know man...there's either the idiots in the sex forum who insist on being little pussies to women, and then there's the little ignorant fools who think that weed is the bane of all humanity. Everyone is a stubborn fool these days.

Oh well, ice. More fun, highs, gains, and women for us!

xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what ever works stick with it. if u like weed than do it. its expenssive but whatever.

mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500) mateen is not very helpful. (-500)
    lets look at this a bit logically.... aside the chemicals in weed the smoke alone IS NOT GOOD for you. Your body needs oxygen, not smoke.

and as BigTruckGuy3500 suggested, spend your money on weight gainer, creatine, protein whatever.... and i promise you you will get aweosme gains assuming you're dedicated and have a good routine. best of luck.

iceberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by mateen
    lets look at this a bit logically.... aside the chemicals in weed the smoke alone IS NOT GOOD for you. Your body needs oxygen, not smoke.
    Of course not, but people make it out to be worse than it really is. It's certainly nowhere near as harmful as crossing a busy road and breathing in exhaust fumes - something I would imagine most of you do on a daily basis.

ukrava has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by BigTruckGuy3500
    Assuming you have about a dime a day, that's like 10-15 bucks. Why not waste your money on a weight gainer, creatine, and protein? Or depending on your age, some supplements that we aren't allowed to talk about on this forum.

i do take protein shakes as well as glutamine and creatine and yea i spend £10(UK) a day on greens on top of all dat. to be honest i haven;t felt any negative affects wid smokin and training as long as u jus eat between havin each spliff and training.

Ripped2shreds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i do take protein shakes as well as glutamine and creatine and yea i spend £10(UK) a day on greens on top of all dat. to be honest i haven;t felt any negative affects wid smokin and training as long as u jus eat between havin each spliff and training.
    Alrite bruv,

IMO if there are any negative effects from smoking weed with regards to gaining muscle it will be so small that it isnt worth worrying about. The only thing that is a concern is the smoking side. I used to hit all the drugs hard (I like ure name, I used to be bang at the rave scene in the UK). I gave up the drugs but will still have the odd J maybe once every couple of weeks if my girl has got some decent green (she smokes it all the time).

I would say cut it down if you can for overall health issues but if you are only young and dont plan to smoke all your life then you may as well do what you like mate.

Peace
    R2S.

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Angry

NOT to be discussed in here. READ THE RULES!!