OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000) OhioUstud is just really nice. (+1000)

good pizza nutrients for my competiton

So I work in a pizza shop in my town and today the starting halfback from my high school rival called to order a pizza. I made sure that I got to make the pizza: didn't do nething gross just gave him a good tasting pizza. First, I found the dough with the most oil. Then I loaded up the pizza with lots of cheese and doubled the pepperoni (it is greasy as hell). Then I skimped on the veggies and doubled the sausage and added cheese once more (probably ended up being an extra extra cheese pizza). I hope he enjoyed every bite of it, and all the saturated fat that would take hours of cardio to burn. He prolly ate more fat in one slice than I've eaten in the past 2 weeks. That's what the bastard gets for having a cheat meal. (even though I dont think he really watches his diet) Working around pizza all day, almost everyday, has eliminated my cravings for pizza. Haven't had a slice in over a year.

OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: good pizza nutrients for my competiton

Originally posted by OhioUstud
    So I work in a pizza shop in my town and today the starting halfback from my high school rival called to order a pizza. I made sure that I got to make the pizza: didn't do nething gross just gave him a good tasting pizza. First, I found the dough with the most oil. Then I loaded up the pizza with lots of cheese and doubled the pepperoni (it is greasy as hell). Then I skimped on the veggies and doubled the sausage and added cheese once more (probably ended up being an extra extra cheese pizza). I hope he enjoyed every bite of it, and all the saturated fat that would take hours of cardio to burn. He prolly ate more fat in one slice than I've eaten in the past 2 weeks. That's what the bastard gets for having a cheat meal. (even though I dont think he really watches his diet) Working around pizza all day, almost everyday, has eliminated my cravings for pizza. Haven't had a slice in over a year.
    LMAO!!!!

Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bily Lovec will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you didnt add any "special sauce" to it ?
    5'-7" [no change :(]
    152lbs <8%BF....

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sabotaging the competition via pizza.........priceless. On the chance he's even slightly lactose intolerant that should make his next trip to the restroom quite interesting.