Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Ephedrine HCL banned in my state - good alternative?

As you all know, Ephedra products are history, and in my state, I can't even get Ephedrine HCL! So no ephedra or ephedrine products for me.

What are the best replacements --- what's the consensus here on alternatives to ephedra/ephedrine?

thanks,
    Box

indentured servant velikimajmun's Avatar
    velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) velikimajmun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Ephedrine HCL banned in my state - good alternative?

Originally posted by Boxman
    As you all know, Ephedra products are history, and in my state, I can't even get Ephedrine HCL! So no ephedra or ephedrine products for me.

What are the best replacements --- what's the consensus here on alternatives to ephedra/ephedrine?

thanks,
    Box
    That sucks

I don't have a solution but I was wondering if you could clue us into what state that is.
    Avant Labs Rep

Sesalean the fat burning oil is now available

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Usnic Acid but if you use that, be sure to use Milk Thistle and NAC.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ephedrine HCL banned?..What state do you reside in?

Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boxman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oklahoma ... oh you can get Ephedrine HCL, if you're willing to ingest ****loads of Guaifenesin (expectorant) along with it. I think I'll pass. Oh, and even for the non-pure Ephedrine HCL products, you have to fax them a signed copy of your DL & social security card.

As for the pure Ephedrine HCL products, they're banned entirely.

Yeah it sucks if you live in Idaho, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas or Washington State...

websterscool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats because HCL is one of the precurors to methamphetamines

Well so be it ... getting back to the question, what's the consensus on ephedra replacements?

Green Tea and San Tight I know something about. What else is recommended by members here?

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by Boxman
    Oklahoma ... oh you can get Ephedrine HCL, if you're willing to ingest ****loads of Guaifenesin (expectorant) along with it. I think I'll pass. Oh, and even for the non-pure Ephedrine HCL products, you have to fax them a signed copy of your DL & social security card.

As for the pure Ephedrine HCL products, they're banned entirely.

Yeah it sucks if you live in Idaho, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas or Washington State...
    The Guaifenesin is harmless, I have been running my eca with the Guaifenesin along with it since April, and have dropped over 50 lbs and am at 5% BF, so the Guaifenesin hasn't hindered the fat burning at all.

Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10)

alternate

Yohimbine HCL stacked with caffeine is a good alternative.

Cruiser

Originally posted by DRACOMACHINE
    The Guaifenesin is harmless, I have been running my eca with the Guaifenesin along with it since April, and have dropped over 50 lbs and am at 5% BF, so the Guaifenesin hasn't hindered the fat burning at all.
    Interesting ... I may just have to try VasoPro then.

I tried San Tight today, took one pill in the morning, felt kinda hot and had the sniffles all day. Interesting product, but damn. The side effects are a bit much. Maybe it gets better.

Originally posted by Cruiser
    Yohimbine HCL stacked with caffeine is a good alternative.
    I noticed SAN Tight contains yohimbe. Is that the same ingredient as Yohimbine HCL? If not do people stack SAN Tight w/Yohimbine HCL and what brand of it would you recommend in that scenario?

Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cruiser is on a distinguished road. (+10)

good link

Here is one of the best links on the subject IMO.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=212912

Should be a great help.