Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ekology has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ekology has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ekology has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ekology has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Cologne - What's your weapon of choice? (Ladies feel free to chime in!)

Just wondering what cologne you guys tend to use? What works, what doesn't etc. Post 'em up!

NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NUMBNUTS is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    polo sport - oldie, i don't think its great but the ladies love it

but...my favorite cologne has got to be Jean Paul Gaultierre(sp?)

that shyt works better then the polo sport. i ALWAYS get compliments on that, even from the guys

gotta keep a bottle handy in the car

Gurt B Frobe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Armani Mania hands down........be prepared for lots of pussy
    Go hard or go home.

Leave your training wheels at the door.

If you see me in the gym don't talk to me, I'm not here to talk......unless your a hot girl.

ekology has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ekology has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ekology has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ekology has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I used to use Issi Miyaki (sp?) and it wasn't so bad. Wasn't much of a chick magnet for me, but my buddy says chicks really dig it. :shrug:

I cannot stand the smell of Polo Sport. I'll deffinately have to check out that Armani though!

Gurt B Frobe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea I'm not kidding. Girls are like damn what are you wearing? This is followed by numerous BJ's
    Go hard or go home.

Leave your training wheels at the door.

If you see me in the gym don't talk to me, I'm not here to talk......unless your a hot girl.

Aray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hugo Boss in Motion.

Girls are always asking what it is because someone smells good, it's always me.
    -Aray
    AIM: ExBlueDevil

the no1 geordie hunk bass generator's Avatar
    bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i still like joop,unfortunatley so does my dad and he uses all the bastard,i like polo sport by ralph lauren too,mainly because its in a spray bottle and less of a **** on to apply

Underage Thinking user4165146510's Avatar
    user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Victoria Secret - very Sexy - For Him

DEAD SERIOUS!
    Attached Images
    "I find this thread allows me to be a more positive person" - TheDukeUSMC -- commenting on the sexy gif thread.

BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigZeke will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Gurt B Frobe
    Armani Mania hands down........be prepared for lots of pussy
    BUMP!!!!

the no1 geordie hunk bass generator's Avatar
    bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    also around christmas time i was selling a load of after shaves,and LOADS of ladies took home dolce & gabbana pour homme for there boyfriends/husbands ect i wasnt to keen on it myself but i keps some anyway as the ladies seemed to like it

exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lauder pleasures for men
    chasing the next level....

Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Vera Wang for men and Burberry.

I'm married, so I guess there's really no point in putting it on, but she likes it.

Ellis77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ellis77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ellis77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ellis77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ellis77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ellis77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ellis77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ellis77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ellis77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ellis77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ellis77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Acqua di Gio. I picked it out with my sister (who is 5 years older), he friends, my girlfriend, and some other people. Best summertime cologne hands down.

Its up there with Mania and the regular Armani.

You can NEVER go bad with an Armani product. Ever.
    "Experiencing this pain in my muscles and aching and going on and on is my challenge. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Although Armani products seem to drive the ladies crazy, I just can't seem to like them. They just don't match me or my style. Well I haven't tried Mania yet, but its up there on my list. Looks like I'll be heading over to Macy's this weekend.

Anyone every use Nicole Miller For men? It used to be one of my favorites until it got discontinued and the cheapo wannabe's smell like crap.

miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cat urine.

rip to shreds in progress raymondh's Avatar
    raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no one likes abercrombie and fitch Fierce or abercrombie and fitch signature cologne..?
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.

mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500)
    Try baby powder or baby oil... it makes women exhibit motherly qualities and makes you seem that more appealing to them (serious).

surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgod777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by tiger20
    Victoria Secret - very Sexy - For Him
    I will have to argee... I believe they have won a few awards for best mens cologne the past few years.

Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardgainer2000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    issey miyake

Location: Throw it up, hold it up, gun bust, 4 fingers up, two twisted in the middle with the thumb tuck
    Rodity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by mASF
    Try baby powder or baby oil... it makes women exhibit motherly qualities and makes you seem that more appealing to them (serious).
    I've heard that too.

Aray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by raymondh
    no one likes abercrombie and fitch Fierce or abercrombie and fitch signature cologne..?
    I definitely don't, In my mind it smells like some cheap cologne.
    -Aray
    AIM: ExBlueDevil

Atheism, Cures terrorism Sicshift's Avatar
    Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000)
    ralph lauren romance and diesel. issey meyaki and francesco smalto when I can find it.

Chanel Egoiste platinum is great too.

stocktires has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stocktires has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stocktires has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stocktires has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stocktires has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stocktires has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stocktires has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stocktires has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stocktires has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stocktires has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    armani is always nice
    I just bought Gucci "Rush" and its awesome. Newest abercrombie and hollister's aren't bad.

JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    clinique happy!
    BB.com is my personal trainer

- Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't
    - Mistakes are the price we pay for trying something new

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"-
    o'Rly (stole this from someone)

ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    abercromie and bitch fierce is pretty good. chicks like it, prolly just cause they know its made by abercrombie.

snerd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I'm a girl, and I'd like to say the best smelling cologne I've ever smelled was I believe it was called Aramis. Hope it helps...I've noticed that smell as soon as I was near the guy.

Registered User Skinny 2 Ripped's Avatar
    Skinny 2 Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) Skinny 2 Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) Skinny 2 Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) Skinny 2 Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) Skinny 2 Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) Skinny 2 Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) Skinny 2 Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) Skinny 2 Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) Skinny 2 Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) Skinny 2 Ripped is not very well liked. (-100) Skinny 2 Ripped is not very well liked. (-100)
    i'm gonna give my secret away..

"GUCCI ENVY"

enuff said. go try it.

MSR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MSR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MSR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MSR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MSR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MSR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MSR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MSR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MSR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MSR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MSR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Armani Mania is my current choice, but I like to take a couple of girls with me when I go looking for something new. I'll try a sample on and walk around and see how long it takes before some chic says you smell nice, if nobody notices, I won't buy it, no matter what brand it is.

I am UnNatural BeasT! UnNatural Beast's Avatar
    UnNatural Beast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My brother had a saying he told me " Body spray are fer wemon, Cologne is for men ", me i have 4 bottles of cologne i only use one atm its good, its call " Nitro For Men " its a good smell ive had girls compliment on it.....
    Weight: 210lbs
    Bf:21%

Everyone starts out small/fat, but ends up being big in the end if they keep at it

mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally posted by Skinny 2 Ripped
    i'm gonna give my secret away..

"GUCCI ENVY"

enuff said. go try it.
    Isnt that a women's perfume?