24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000)

Angry Do briefs make your penis smaller ?

i was wondering if briefs makes your penis shorter in length or pushes it in ?
    coz my gf complained about my size once. lol
    when my penis is fully erected its about 11cm but if i try and push my bladder in(push in the pubic area) i can feel more of my penis.
    hrrmm does this mean the brief has pushed in my penis ?

also i find that if i wear boxers my ballz drop down more compared to briefs.

is there a way i can make it longer ? i started stretching it and i mite go and see the doc about it.

BodyPoints: 194
    JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit JustJuice's BodySpace
    11cm? that's like barely 4 inches and half.. how old r u?
    BB.com is my personal trainer

- Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't
    - Mistakes are the price we pay for trying something new

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"-
    o'Rly (stole this from someone)

yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000) yayme is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally posted by JustJuice
    11cm? that's like barely 4 inches and half.. how old r u?
    dont laugh ok, im 17.

mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mASF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Re: Do briefs make your penis smaller ?

Originally posted by yayme
    i was wondering if briefs makes your penis shorter in length or pushes it in ?
    coz my gf complained about my size once. lol
    when my penis is fully erected its about 11cm but if i try and push my bladder in(push in the pubic area) i can feel more of my penis.
    hrrmm does this mean the brief has pushed in my penis ?

also i find that if i wear boxers my ballz drop down more compared to briefs.

is there a way i can make it longer ? i started stretching it and i mite go and see the doc about it.
    Nope... but I heard paranoia about rediculous things makes your dick smaller...
    you seem to take out the prize today!

BodyPoints: 194
    JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustJuice has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit JustJuice's BodySpace
    17 years old...you still have plenty of time to grow... and the briefs...try not to wear really tight ones...it makes sense, you cant grow if you're kept in a tight container can you? This is your penis you're talking about! believe the myths, u've got nothing to lose.
    BB.com is my personal trainer

- Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't
    - Mistakes are the price we pay for trying something new

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"-
    o'Rly (stole this from someone)

maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit maxedout's BodySpace
    wear boxers lose

BodyPoints: 165
    SpiRit is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiRit is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiRit is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiRit is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiRit is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiRit is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiRit is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiRit is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiRit is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiRit is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiRit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit SpiRit's BodySpace
    almost half of everyones penis is on the inside where it stays you can grow till you're 21 but I don't think you'll gain much

just jelq and wear damn boxers (not that I believe this will help)
    Hey baby... wanna cyber?

aslong i can gain 5cm by the time im 21 ill be happy.

is jelq when u pull your penis ? like milking a cow ?

but seriously, should i go to the doc to get some hormone tablet ? or should i just leave it.

SnatchMaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry dude, you are at your sexual prime. Your cock is peaking in size, at this rate by the time you reach your mid 30's you will be back to a measley 4" erect when you take into account the usual 1/2" loss after your test levels begin decreasing.

You may be doomed to a reality such as this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=309736

But all is not lost. JELQ JELQ JELQ. I recommend 4 days a week, 20 minutes per session to begin and then increasing to 1hr per session by your 6th week. You WILL see results. It can be grueling, tedious, downright boring, but my friend...it works. If you want it bad enough you'll do it.

Schnaeringer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Obviously just your brain !
    Forged By Sweat And Steel

rip to shreds in progress raymondh's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 13
    raymondh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raymondh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raymondh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raymondh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raymondh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raymondh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raymondh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raymondh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raymondh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raymondh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raymondh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit raymondh's BodySpace
    Originally posted by SnatchMaster
    Sorry dude, you are at your sexual prime. Your cock is peaking in size, at this rate by the time you reach your mid 30's you will be back to a measley 4" erect when you take into account the usual 1/2" loss after your test levels begin decreasing.

You may be doomed to a reality such as this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=309736

But all is not lost. JELQ JELQ JELQ. I recommend 4 days a week, 20 minutes per session to begin and then increasing to 1hr per session by your 6th week. You WILL see results. It can be grueling, tedious, downright boring, but my friend...it works. If you want it bad enough you'll do it.

link up to some jelq sites for proper manuever, procedure...etc?
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.

BodyPoints: 3574
    passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit passerby's BodySpace
    Originally posted by raymondh
    www.jelqing.com
    UCLA Class of '09

Originally posted by raymondh
    Basically heres the deal:

Turn on a tv to a show you want to watch that lasts a half hour. Usually some mindless rerun sitcom will do. This keeps your brain occupied and off the clock. Get some lube, vaseline, handcream, whatever. Slather it on your shaft and head. IMPORTANT: THE KEY IS TO ONLY ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE SEMI-HARD THE ENTIRE TIME, IF YOU GET TOO EXCITED AND BECOME COMPLETELY HARD YOU MIGHT AS WELL FINISH OFF AND NUT. This is the hardest part about jelqing to become use to, basically you're stroking yourself for upwards of 45 minutes without getting an erection or turned on. It took me a few tries to make it past 20 minutes without getting hard and wanting to bust. Now I can go 45 minutes clean up and zip up without any desire to finish off with masturbation.

Use the index finger and thumb of each hand and alternate without a break and start at the very base of your shaft, slide while stretching, all the way up your shaft. When one hand gets to the head begin with the other hand right behind it, again starting at the base. Keep the alternationg flow going with each full stroke about 2 seconds. You will develop a rhythymic action much like milking a cow. Your shoulders and arms will probably start to get tired at times so changing the way your sitting or your posture can help. The difficult parts is continuing this motion for 20, 30, 45minutes or longer nonstop. As I said it is grueling and boring as hell but if you can watch something on tv it helps.

Be patient about results. Don't make the mistake of thinking that 7 days a week is better then 3 or 4 days a week. Just like working out you need to allow yourself to rest and heal to make the growth efficient. You should see some results in the first couple of weeks when you're hard. It takes longer to see flacid results. Don't get discourage and committ yourself to months of this. Don't measure it all the time, there will be times when you think you're going backwards in results and times when you are going to be pleasantly surprised. It is a cumulative effort over time, it's not like everytime you jelq you put on a tenth of an inch or anything like that.

some jelqing sites sell gadgets to do the job...don't waste your money...your hands are the best way to do it by far.

If you do this for a full year I bet you put on 1.5-2" easy...IF YOU STICK WITH IT EVERY WEEK 3-4 TIMES PER WEEK AND NO LESS THEN 30 MINUTES PER SESSION.

progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) progressive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get with it dude, we don't wear briefs anymore, get you some boxer briefs or boxers. Briefs are old school. And yeah briefs hold the package too close to the body, and can make sperm not produce since the testicals are getting too warm. Try some boxer briefs, you'll like them.
    I AM THE MAN!

BodyPoints: 3574
    passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) passerby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit passerby's BodySpace
    Is it ok to jelq on workout days? Or should it be done on rest days only? Is it ok to jelq 2 days in a row (tues, thurs, sat&sun)?

Pump101 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha, sorry dude... nothing you can do.. you just got dealt a bad hand of cards...

martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000) martinr is just really nice. (+1000)
    He's got a 4.3" Cock... thats WELL below average... and Jelquing is a joke... hell, even if it does work he's not going to gain the 1.7" needed to be 'average'.

...YES... 4.3" is TIIIINY and at 17 don't expect much if any growth... maybe .1" by the time your 21... but I doubt it.

Sucks to be you...sorry.

Stats: 187 lbs
    Aray will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit Aray's BodySpace
    Never fear, your body is still growing. You still have the opportunity to grow hopefully another inch. You can try jelqing, it wouldn't hurt.

Briefs when you work out, and boxers when you're chillin'.
    -Aray
    AIM: ExBlueDevil

SteakNPotatoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At least your honest!

It's just too bad honesty won't please a girl in bed.

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 219
    JK~ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit JK~'s BodySpace
    4.5 is enough to satisfy women dont worry, jeqling is crap dont waste your time, no pill works, just give it time, some times ppl are just late in growing..oh and dont sleep with some slut shell tell every1 for sure ...

maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000) maxedout is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit maxedout's BodySpace
    Originally posted by Aray
    Never fear, your body is still growing. You still have the opportunity to grow hopefully another inch. You can try jelqing, it wouldn't hurt.

Briefs when you work out, and boxers when you're chillin'.
    i where boxers when i work oout, cuz it lets the cock and balls breathe a bit.

Originally posted by JK~
    4.5 is enough to satisfy women dont worry, jeqling is crap dont waste your time, no pill works, just give it time, some times ppl are just late in growing..oh and dont sleep with some slut shell tell every1 for sure ...
    Have you ever jelqed? Most likely not, so where do you get your info? Find someone who thinks it's crap that has given it a committed and sincere try, meaning 6 months or more of steady jelqing...bet you can't.

But that's ok....yea you're right jelqing is crap, I suggest no one do it.

heh, heh, heh

lol i dunno if i should jelq. can it damage your penis ?

lol i better go ask my local doc and see what he recommends.

MindBlowin is just really nice. (+1000) MindBlowin is just really nice. (+1000) MindBlowin is just really nice. (+1000) MindBlowin is just really nice. (+1000) MindBlowin is just really nice. (+1000) MindBlowin is just really nice. (+1000) MindBlowin is just really nice. (+1000) MindBlowin is just really nice. (+1000) MindBlowin is just really nice. (+1000) MindBlowin is just really nice. (+1000) MindBlowin is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Penis pump

Imperfections is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jelqing? You can't ****ing be serious, right?

dragme is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit dragme's BodySpace
    k

dragme is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit dragme's BodySpace
    Geez 11 cm. Weird question i know.. But if ur really overweight the fat does cover part of the shaft. Other than that u better hope it grows. I developed early so i think mine has finished growing. Im 17 as well and my penis in 17.5cm long while errected.

Ethanmills98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Don't give up hope

Well I'm 24 and I'm still growing in penis length I'm around about 26cm erect so don't worry man you'll get there. Oh and I'm 20cm flaccid btw I wear boxers

Although when I was your age I was about 20cm erect and 14cm flaccid

Btw I don't have a girlfriend so your probably lucky I guess

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast