mole351 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

when is the best time to take supplements?

i'm a newbie, but before i ask, i did do a search, and read the post about "before you post" so please don't flame. i'm taking protein powder, and want to know when the best time to take it is, in relation to my workout. right before, right after, etc. i know i'm supposed to take 2-3/day, but should it be right after i work out? an hour or so after? help appreciated.

Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go to the Avantlabs website
    Issue #5 pre/during/post workout nutrition.
    Never quit!

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah bump on that, that was a ****en helpful article, why not ask par's permission and post it in the "do not post till you read this sticky"?
    MOD @ www.anabolicminds.com

The Mag Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle gaining supplements?

I'm looking for a good lean muscle gaining supplements. I will start taking whey protein to help me on my way but i'm looking for one more extra kick. I weigh 178, I have okay muscle defination, but I would just like to get more defination with more muscle, six pack abbs (which I want to keep!) What supplement can I take along with my protein that won't gain any or little amount of fat weight. Creatine doesn't interest me that much, seeing how most of it is just water weight, which you loose a lot of when you stop taking it.

I was reading about this one supplement called Colostrum. It is a whey protein shake which contains the supplement Colostrum. Anybody heard anything about this? There is HUGE article on it in my local newspaper which makes me think its for real. Its manufactored by Symbiotics. In the add, it says it builds lean muscle, increases stamina, and maximizes strength. Any help would be greatly apprciated.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For me it is a lot easier to loose my abs and gain a lot of weight, then go on a diet, than it is to try and add muscle while keeping abs.

I think it should be a priority to gain muscle or get/keep abs, but no "gaining muscle while losing fat"
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"