cballantyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to Maximize Metabolism, Lose Body Fat & Build More Muscle the Right Way

As a dedicated bodybuilder, you do exactly what the experts say. You cut calories and you exercise. You've made your "calories out" greater than your "calories in". So you should be losing body fat and building more muscle, right?

But if you aren't losing body fat, perhaps you're still not paying attention to an often forgotten factor of weight and fat loss - your metabolism.

Did you know that the food, exercise, and lifestyle choices you make every day have a significant impact on your metabolism?

For example, if you starve yourself instead of following a sensible fat-loss eating plan your metabolism will slow down. When your metabolism slows, your calories out will be less. And that means you will gain fat instead of losing it.

So for every day that you continue to slow your metabolism with unhealthy lifestyle choices, you get further and further away from your fat loss goals. Here?s how you can maximize your metabolism quickly and easily.

Here Are My Top 10 Bodybuilding Tips to Help You Maximize Metabolism, Lose Your Unwanted Weight & Finally Build More Muscle the Right Way:

1. Don't starve yourself. Cutting calories too much is one of the worst things you can do to your body. Starving yourself actually causes you to lose much more water weight and muscle than fat.

2. Eat 6-8 small meals per day with an emphasis on lean proteins, fruits, and vegetables. To lose fat and unwanted weight effective you must have a nutrition plan. So spend a couple hours on a day off preparing as much food as you can for the upcoming week.

3. Eat breakfast. You should make this meal part of your daily metabolism-boosting plan. At the very least, eat a lean protein, drink Green Tea, and consume a fiber-rich fruit to get your fat loss day started right.

4. Eat healthy fats. Sources of healthy fats included nuts, fish, olive oil, and flax oil. Replace processed carbohydrates in your diet with almonds. For example, if you currently eat a small bag of pretzels as a mid-afternoon snack, eat almonds instead.

5. Eat high quality foods that will help you control your blood sugar, insulin, and energy levels. This will help you lose fat and prevent you from gaining unwanted weight.

6. Eat up to 1g of protein per pound bodyweight to a maximum of 150 grams per day for a woman or 200 grams per day for a man.

7. Don't drink alcohol. Alcohol prevents fat burning and will quickly add hundreds of calories. Alcohol intake can also reduce testosterone levels, a big no-no for men looking to get lean.

8. Drink Green Tea and water. This will prevent your metabolism from slowing down. Not too mention, these are your 2 healthiest beverage options.

9. Stick to a consistent sleep schedule. If possible, avoid working afternoon and overnight shifts. And, don't stay up late watching television.

10. Use the Turbulence Training strength and interval workout principles for the most efficient and effective metabolism-boosting workout. This means strength training with free weights and bodyweight exercises and performing shorter interval training workouts rather than long, slow boring cardio.

Bonus Bodybuilding & Fat Loss Tip:

Recently I have been experimenting with my clients adding an additional mini-workout to our regular Turbulence Training fat loss program. By completing a bodyweight circuit (10-20 minutes per day), we've discovered that we boost our metabolism again and increase our fat loss results.

So if you do your regular bodybuilding workout in the morning, add a bodyweight circuit after dinner. On the other hand, if you workout in the afternoon, do a bodyweight circuit first thing in the morning.

If your metabolism has slowed down due to improper dieting or lifestyle, then the Turbulence Training Lifestyle will help you get back on track to lose fat and gain more muscle. Once you correct your metabolism, you will be on the road to losing fat for good.

As Creator of the Revolutionary Turbulence Training System, Craig Ballantyne has helped millions of body builders worldwide lose fat while gaining muscle at the same time with a proper diet and just 3 short but intense workouts a week. For a FREE, Immediate Controversial Fat Loss Report and FREE Turbulence Training Newsletter containing tips to help you maximize metabolism, build muscle and gain workout success go to http://www.turbulencetraining.com

in_it_for_life will become famous soon enough. (+50) in_it_for_life will become famous soon enough. (+50) in_it_for_life will become famous soon enough. (+50) in_it_for_life will become famous soon enough. (+50) in_it_for_life will become famous soon enough. (+50) in_it_for_life will become famous soon enough. (+50) in_it_for_life will become famous soon enough. (+50) in_it_for_life will become famous soon enough. (+50) in_it_for_life will become famous soon enough. (+50) in_it_for_life will become famous soon enough. (+50) in_it_for_life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    really nice, you really got the general idea across

its one of my favorite articles!

reps to you

retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

Good article.

rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayowns1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could certain enzymes be put into this to speed up the rate of your metabolism; or just basically go natural?

pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cballantyne View Post
    As a dedicated bodybuilder, you do exactly what the experts say. You cut calories and you exercise. You've made your "calories out" greater than your "calories in". So you should be losing body fat and building more muscle, right?

But if you aren't losing body fat, perhaps you're still not paying attention to an often forgotten factor of weight and fat loss - your metabolism.

Did you know that the food, exercise, and lifestyle choices you make every day have a significant impact on your metabolism?

For example, if you starve yourself instead of following a sensible fat-loss eating plan your metabolism will slow down. When your metabolism slows, your calories out will be less. And that means you will gain fat instead of losing it.

So for every day that you continue to slow your metabolism with unhealthy lifestyle choices, you get further and further away from your fat loss goals. Here?s how you can maximize your metabolism quickly and easily.

Here Are My Top 10 Bodybuilding Tips to Help You Maximize Metabolism, Lose Your Unwanted Weight & Finally Build More Muscle the Right Way:

1. Don't starve yourself. Cutting calories too much is one of the worst things you can do to your body. Starving yourself actually causes you to lose much more water weight and muscle than fat.

2. Eat 6-8 small meals per day with an emphasis on lean proteins, fruits, and vegetables. To lose fat and unwanted weight effective you must have a nutrition plan. So spend a couple hours on a day off preparing as much food as you can for the upcoming week.

3. Eat breakfast. You should make this meal part of your daily metabolism-boosting plan. At the very least, eat a lean protein, drink Green Tea, and consume a fiber-rich fruit to get your fat loss day started right.

4. Eat healthy fats. Sources of healthy fats included nuts, fish, olive oil, and flax oil. Replace processed carbohydrates in your diet with almonds. For example, if you currently eat a small bag of pretzels as a mid-afternoon snack, eat almonds instead.

5. Eat high quality foods that will help you control your blood sugar, insulin, and energy levels. This will help you lose fat and prevent you from gaining unwanted weight.

6. Eat up to 1g of protein per pound bodyweight to a maximum of 150 grams per day for a woman or 200 grams per day for a man.

7. Don't drink alcohol. Alcohol prevents fat burning and will quickly add hundreds of calories. Alcohol intake can also reduce testosterone levels, a big no-no for men looking to get lean.

8. Drink Green Tea and water. This will prevent your metabolism from slowing down. Not too mention, these are your 2 healthiest beverage options.

9. Stick to a consistent sleep schedule. If possible, avoid working afternoon and overnight shifts. And, don't stay up late watching television.

10. Use the Turbulence Training strength and interval workout principles for the most efficient and effective metabolism-boosting workout. This means strength training with free weights and bodyweight exercises and performing shorter interval training workouts rather than long, slow boring cardio.

Bonus Bodybuilding & Fat Loss Tip:

Recently I have been experimenting with my clients adding an additional mini-workout to our regular Turbulence Training fat loss program. By completing a bodyweight circuit (10-20 minutes per day), we've discovered that we boost our metabolism again and increase our fat loss results.

So if you do your regular bodybuilding workout in the morning, add a bodyweight circuit after dinner. On the other hand, if you workout in the afternoon, do a bodyweight circuit first thing in the morning.

If your metabolism has slowed down due to improper dieting or lifestyle, then the Turbulence Training Lifestyle will help you get back on track to lose fat and gain more muscle. Once you correct your metabolism, you will be on the road to losing fat for good.

As Creator of the Revolutionary Turbulence Training System, Craig Ballantyne has helped millions of body builders worldwide lose fat while gaining muscle at the same time with a proper diet and just 3 short but intense workouts a week. For a FREE, Immediate Controversial Fat Loss Report and FREE Turbulence Training Newsletter containing tips to help you maximize metabolism, build muscle and gain workout success go to http://www.turbulencetraining.com
    I know this has been the way to go and is a standard in the bb community but after seeing peoples results with IF it makes me wonder if half of this stuff isn't broscience.

cpirolli90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great article but im nervous because i work swing shifts so im on and off of 7-3's and 12-8;s and 3 -11's! is this gonna screw me up?!? I try and work out everyday but sometimes in the morning and sometimes at night. Is there anything else i can look to do?

maraxuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was about to say the same thing, however you can't put IF in a bottle and sell it.

Originally Posted by pMbeast View Post
    I know this has been the way to go and is a standard in the bb community but after seeing peoples results with IF it makes me wonder if half of this stuff isn't broscience.

toperfectbody is not very well liked. (-100) toperfectbody is not very well liked. (-100) toperfectbody is not very well liked. (-100) toperfectbody is not very well liked. (-100) toperfectbody is not very well liked. (-100) toperfectbody is not very well liked. (-100) toperfectbody is not very well liked. (-100) toperfectbody is not very well liked. (-100) toperfectbody is not very well liked. (-100) toperfectbody is not very well liked. (-100) toperfectbody is not very well liked. (-100)
    A Workout Plan Vs A Nutrition Plan - Which Is More Important?

Here you are again, staring at your scale near the end of the year and pondering whether to start a new nutrition plan, or worse, a workout plan.
    Ugh
    Wait... you do admit the fact that you need to workout and it's only a matter of when, not IF you start a new plan, and that there is no question you need to get moving (pun intended).
    But here's the thing...
    You have a new job, a new baby... who knows, maybe a new husband (we all know how stressful that can be)... all of them pulling you this way and that way. And little time to spare.
    Where do you start?
    Do you start with a new grocery list for healthy meals, and then wonder if a new gym membership is in order... ahh
    So... Which Is It Going To Be? Exercise? Nutrition? What's Better For Weight Loss?
    As a nutritionist working with moms of overweight kids, I get this question often: What should I pay more attention to, calorie intake or exercise?
    While the answer is never a simple, BOTH! Because as we all know, there's more to the total calories in, calories out concept, we stress the importance of better eating habits for life, followed by workouts 4 times a week, minimum. Then we move on to explain the benefits of each.
    But I digress
    Main goal at this point: Get moms to understand why new eating habits are in order- for the entire family and so it is with you.
    So this is what you do to start your plan or get back on track to lose any amount of weight:
    Focus on burning fat, rather than on losing weight.
    Remember muscle weighs more than fat, (by volume) and total weight reflects water, fat and muscle loss.

m3220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is really very goooooooooooood article.

I have also written an article about how to maximize your muscles and it also covers some tipe about those who need tips about fat loss and diet solution programs...........

Its free report if anyone likes to read it go to => musclemaxo.blogspot.com

Best Wishes

Its time to make a change Brokmeister's Avatar
    Brokmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokmeister is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In my humble opinion, dedication is key. supplements, special exercises and weird restricted diets cant make you want to eat healthy not overeat and lift those weights!
    This is a Humorous or Witty comment, that makes me appear cool on the interwebs.
    Wetbreasts - We Are All Gonna Make It Crew!

Rockyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good article !

Georgiaboy6985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good write up man. Ive lost 47lbs so far in 96 days using this plan, or similar to it I got 15 more lbs to go and then im going to start lifting weights and trying to add more muscle mass

metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) metashift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pMbeast View Post
    True. Most of this stuff is just that. Take a look at Layne Nortons article on this exactly.

www dot simplyshredded dot com/carbs-at-night-fat-loss-killer-or-imaginary-boogeyman.html

Amily1012 is not very well liked. (-100) Amily1012 is not very well liked. (-100) Amily1012 is not very well liked. (-100) Amily1012 is not very well liked. (-100) Amily1012 is not very well liked. (-100) Amily1012 is not very well liked. (-100) Amily1012 is not very well liked. (-100) Amily1012 is not very well liked. (-100) Amily1012 is not very well liked. (-100) Amily1012 is not very well liked. (-100) Amily1012 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks for your share. I learn a lot about it.
    I'm also very glad to share some tips with you.
    I'm very happy to share digital and tech news with you.Tips:Kvisoft Video Converter for Mac

jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jrod67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes Thanks for the info I needed this bit of info.

admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50) admles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like it. Straight forward, easy to understand, well written.

Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100) Dycfer is not very well liked. (-100)
    I like it

jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Incorrect.

unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) unleashthelion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    With very little evidence and sound logic based on empirically-validated principles, that article is nothing but opinions and feelings.

BeyondStrenth6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeyondStrenth6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeyondStrenth6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeyondStrenth6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeyondStrenth6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeyondStrenth6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeyondStrenth6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeyondStrenth6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeyondStrenth6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll confess that I've done a lot of that stuff and it has worked but over the past year I stopped being anal about the 6 small meals thing and stopped eating breakfast. It has had ZERO impact on my metabolism. Coffee in the morning and working on an empty stomach seems to give me a lot more energy. I wake up at 10am, don't eat until 2-6pm - 1000 calories, eat again between 7:30-10pm - 800 calories (all fat calories) and eat my last meal 1750 calories between 11-2am and the I go right to bed. I literally chew my last bite as I'm lying down with the lights off. I'm bulking now and put on roughly 2-2.5lbs in the past month. I followed that meal scheme with less calories while on a diet and lost about 7lbs in two months.

My theory is that no energy is spent on digestion so all of my stored energy is at my finger tips.

For me and my body the small meals and breakfast thing is a TOTAL myth.
    Not a means to an end... the means are the end.

I eat most of my food and carbs at 1am right before I go to bed. I'm talking Thanksgiving dinner every day. I have bulked doing this, maintained, and yes lost weight also.

tmetz687 on youtube