5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5121jones has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

supplement/training to mantain physique whilst in Africa?

Hey all! I'm currently working on gaining muscle and adding definintion to my body. The pic attached is of me at the start of my bodybuilding regime. Im hoping to be in great physical condition by June (for the summer ;D). However i have a proble... I'm in Africa for 4 weeks in July, its a kind of expedition thing where i wont be eating great and i dont have any choice in the type of food I eat, so my diet will be screwed basically! obviously the climate is hot so i'll be sweating a lot and im not going to have much protein in my diet. I'll also be walking a lot so am likely doing a fair bit of cardio, NO ACCESS TO WEIGHTS. Now i am currently in the proccess of buying whey Protein, and i am using a weak dosage of creatine. My question is what can I do during this 4 weeks to keep myself as lean as possible for uni Do I crank up the body weight exercices every day, and take the whey protein shakes to bulk up my diet? I'm really worried that my efforts will be wasted leading up to summer if all my muscle is just going to dissapear in this 4 weeks. Please help!!
    Attached Images

FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000) FixFox is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you have the means, do body weight exercises, it's better than nothing. unless you're gonna be on auschwitz mode i don't think you'll lose much at all.
    Physiotherapy crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++