DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50)

HELP! Almost 2 years of lifting gone down the drain. HUGE hit to my ego

So i have been seriously lifting since may of 2010. I have bulked the majority of it and cut once for 3 months.
    BEFORE I STARTED LIFTING:

Back at the end of January of this year i started dieting/cutting for the notorious beach week. for those of you that don't know its when all the graduating seniors of highschool head down to a beach for a week and party non stop for a week the week after graduation. My avi is from last year when i was cutting.

End of February my diet went to ****. I ate healthy most of the time but I didn't count calories and I ate junk food like once every couple days. Well I started at 173ish and now I woke up today at 155 but Last night i was at 160. I was dehydrated from a night of drinking and partying. These past couple weeks a friend of mine wouldn't stop ragging on me about how much smaller i have gotten. I didn't take notice of it and thought he was just trying to get in my head. So today i asked my brother and neighbor if I still looked like i lifted with a shirt on and then they went off on how I don't even look like i lift anymore. I even asked my mom and she said I have gotten smaller but also slimmer. It finally hit me today that i focked up bad.

I don't have before dieting pics shirtless because my camera has been broken for a while. Here are some from ******** tho.

One thing is tho my lifts have barely gone down. My bench has dropped from 265 to 245ish. Squat stayed the same and deadlift stayed consist.

I don't know what to do. I want to get lean for beach week but i want to regain my size back.

EDIT: ME NOW
    Last edited by DyingStar; 03-18-2012 at 07:43 PM.

c3rndahse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c3rndahse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c3rndahse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c3rndahse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c3rndahse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c3rndahse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c3rndahse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c3rndahse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c3rndahse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c3rndahse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c3rndahse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DyingStar View Post
    So i have been seriously lifting since may of 2010. I have bulked the majority of it and cut once for 3 months.
    BEFORE I STARTED LIFTING:

Back at the end of January of this year i started dieting/cutting for the notorious beach week. for those of you that don't know its when all the graduating seniors of highschool head down to a beach for a week and party non stop for a week the week after graduation. My avi is from last year when i was cutting.

End of February my diet went to ****. I ate healthy most of the time but I didn't count calories and I ate junk food like once every couple days. Well I started at 173ish and now I woke up today at 155 but Last night i was at 160. I was dehydrated from a night of drinking and partying. These past couple weeks a friend of mine wouldn't stop ragging on me about how much smaller i have gotten. I didn't take notice of it and thought he was just trying to get in my head. So today i asked my brother and neighbor if I still looked like i lifted with a shirt on and then they went off on how I don't even look like i lift anymore. I even asked my mom and she said I have gotten smaller but also slimmer. It finally hit me today that i focked up bad.

I don't have before dieting pics shirtless because my camera has been broken for a while. Here are some from ******** tho.

One thing is tho my lifts have barely gone down. My bench has dropped from 265 to 245ish. Squat stayed the same and deadlift stayed consist.

I don't know what to do. I want to get lean for beach week but i want to regain my size back.
    Forget about beach week. You'll probably look better than most guys anyway. You've lost size and now you're thinking of leaning up more....I'd just try and regain your size if I were you.

DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) DyingStar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What exactly are you asking for help for? Deciding whether a week of being popular in high school or the improvement of your body is more important? Should be a simple choice, tbh. Keep bulking, be bigger and stronger than everyone there, a month later not give a flying fuck what anyone from high school thinks anymore.
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sack up. Get off the ****ing internet, take out your tampon, tear through a steak and lift some ****ing weight.
    RIP Wesley aka Iron Addict

Overtraining: What it is and what it isn't. And why you've stalled.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1715261

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by strangeclouds View Post
    Reported..
    Thanks for sharing!
    RIP Wesley aka Iron Addict

Overtraining: What it is and what it isn't. And why you've stalled.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1715261

1nickrock1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1nickrock1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1nickrock1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1nickrock1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1nickrock1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1nickrock1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1nickrock1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1nickrock1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1nickrock1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1nickrock1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1nickrock1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Remember, muscle memory. you will get it back easy. your lifts are still good, just start lifting again. fuk beach weak get big

terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    get back on track

diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) diabolicbmx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gymjunkiem4m View Post
    Reported. It's 2012 Grow the f uck up!
    Don't cuss at me, I swear to god i will report you. It's 2012, get over yourself.

Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nood is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont think you lose 2 years of your progress when ur lifts are basically the same... lol just saying...

and dude dont stress about it too much, all you need to do is get back on track, muscle memory has your back...

if i were you i would start bulking again, get your head in the game, do a solid routine like an upper/lower or something like that and you'll gain it back quickly.... trust me.

BigCh0colate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigCh0colate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigCh0colate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigCh0colate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigCh0colate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigCh0colate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigCh0colate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigCh0colate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigCh0colate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigCh0colate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigCh0colate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Nood View Post
    i dont think you lose 2 years of your progress when ur lifts are basically the same... lol just saying...

and dude dont stress about it too much, all you need to do is get back on track, muscle memory has your back...

if i were you i would start bulking again, get your head in the game, do a solid routine like an upper/lower or something like that and you'll gain it back quickly.... trust me.
    This ^

When you report someone, I don't think they need to know that so you just look like a retard when you post that. :justsaiyan:

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get back to the gym and you'll gain everything back like magic.