soijaslim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help! with a workout program pleasE!

im 16 going on 17 in two months, im a basketball player.. and i really wanna work on gettin my upper body, bigger... im skinny...
    im about 6 feet tall and 145 lbs....
    i need a program...
    i only have a bench from acadamy, it has a just a bench.. and i can put it at an incline and theres like a thing for your legs at the end of the bench, some dumbbells, a curl bar.....
    i need somethin to get my arms, chest bigger...
    i can do 3 workouts a week...
    im already running, and doing a vertical jumpin program for my legs.. i just want something for my upper body...
    i want to know what any one reccomends...
    like how many sets.. and reps, of regular press, incline, curls, etc...
    and at about how many percent of my max...
    and please a workout i could use with the equipment i have....
    appreciate it a lot...
    i know i made a lot of errors.... lol....
    please help me out...
    thx

ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000) ravadongon is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are heaps of programs in the "doing the splits" sticky, so look in there first.

help PLEASEEEE!!!!!!!

Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do HST..

hst?whats thaT?

Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check the thread called "HST for dummies", you'll find all the info there..

where is that?
    please link me.. sorrY=/

DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    read and find one that works IMO we do not know enough about you to say here do this....

at 6' and 145 Eeeeaaattt!!!
    In the beginning nearly anything you do will work.

You can copy a routine write from this guy. being 39 my routine most likely would not and and may kill you....haha.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/teen/readers.htm

i do eat.. its just that i play basketball everyday.. and i live in san antonio texas.. its hot and i sweat alot...
    =/
    ---
    hmmm..
    thx for the links...
    any body have any thoughts about.. can you work your arms out twice in the same day?
    like in da mornin then late at night..
    then get a days rest..
    then work out again..
    -
    -
    thx..

RubenC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubenC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubenC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubenC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubenC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubenC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubenC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubenC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubenC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubenC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubenC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    any body have any thoughts about.. can you work your arms out twice in the same day?
    like in da mornin then late at night..
    then get a days rest..
    then work out again..
    -
    -
    thx..
    I think your trying to find a solution to getting big in a hurry, like tomorrow!!
    First of all IF there was a secret formula to getting big quick we'd all be taking it, we'd be looking like Arnold, and there would be no problems. What you need to do is:
    • familiarize yourself with different philosophies on working out
      there's plenty to choose from like HST, Max-OT, German Volume Training, etc.
    • understand your diet requirements
      and realize this will take some time, for some it's noticeably fast like a few months, others take longer, sometimes a lot longer. Therein lies discipline.

Follow the links like the others have shown you.

no its nothing like that..
    i just dont want to be doin too little...
    or not enough reps-- etc.. i also think i read that you should lift ya max at the end of ya workout...
    ? that right?
    i lift for about an hour then i go shoot...is that good.. i just want to know ... if its wrong to lift twice in the same day?
    -
    -
    im new to this and i got a lot of questions...
    sorry=/
    thx

when i lift...
    i mean i bench press for about 3 sets of 5
    then i go curl...
    3 sets.. 1 of 15...1 of 10.. and 1 of 5...for each arm
    then i bench press again for about 3 sets of 5
    and i hold dumbells in front of me.. and raise it to my chest..
    3 sets.. 1 of 15...1 of 10.. and 1 of 5
    then i go bench.. about 2 sets of 5-- or as much as i can do in 2 sets...
    ---
    then i get a curlbar... and put it behind my head/back and raise it up... like for 2 sets of 15...
    ---
    i go back to the bench...
    benching
    --
    --
    i finish with like a pyramid with the curl bar...
    i have weights...
    i do 10 lifts... remove a weight from each side...
    i do 20 lifts.... remove a weigth from each side...
    i do 30 lifts... remove a weight from each side...
    then i do fourty and im done for the day.. something wrong with that?
    --
    --
    please answer the questions up there too..
    thx

a lot

KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KhorneDeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy christ, wtf kind of routine is that? Wow...

I'm assuming you came up with that on your own -- if not, whoever gave you that advice should be punched in the stomach.

Anyway, I'm still less than a year into lifting and LEARNING, but I can tell you right now the workout you posted sucks. Lifting twice in one day sucks.

Read the stickies, check out the links people sent you, STUDY up on nutrition.... We were all new at one time, and the only way to get over that is to read up on it.

I'm sure others can help you more than I can, but my advice is to listen to the people that have been there, done that. They know better by now.

-- KhorneDeth
    Calling atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color....

bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bcmurph07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dude you really should join the gym, but if you don't try to make some sort of split there are a few u can do. If your starting out i wouldn't recommend hst

The only thing that is tricky on your bench is back exercises. Try to set up a cheat squat rack I saw one in men's health that was a do it yourself.

a cheat squat rack?
    you mean like bootleg a squat rack or somethin?
    -
    -
    -
    i do that program myself...
    yeaaa...
    --
    i dont lift twice a day i was jus wonderin if you could..
    --
    --
    btw whats so wrong with my program?
    -
    -
    thx

bumpeDD