Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1607
    PAINKILLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PAINKILLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PAINKILLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PAINKILLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PAINKILLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PAINKILLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PAINKILLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PAINKILLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PAINKILLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PAINKILLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PAINKILLA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit PAINKILLA's BodySpace

Van Damme's Arm Size

SHEEZ THAT GUYS GOT BIG ARM SIZE FOR HIS BUILD

THEY LOOK ABOUT 18 -19 INCH RIPPED

HOW'D HE GET THEM ?

BodyPoints: 5
    BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigTraps has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BigTraps's BodySpace
    He has the Tony Little Gazelle and he does those steroids by Muscle-Tech. I think it is the Cell-Tech, Nitro-Tech, Meso-Tech, Pump-Tech, and Hydroxycut stack.
    Attached Images
    I'm back. For good.

Stats: 6'2", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 27604
    FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FunkDaddy's BodySpace
    I'm going to take a wild stab at it and say...

...by lifting weights...
    Pollard Nutrition Rep

"Incredible loss from Elm Street. Friday The Freddy Krueger style...I'm not taking supps so I lost 3lbs of muscle" - Jason Genova

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000) Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000) Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000) Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000) Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000) Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000) Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit Natural Science's BodySpace
    Hes nothing now. I have a friend who trains at the same Golds Gym as him in California, and he said that hes small and old looking now. I guess that comes from being a coke addict.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

odor007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) odor007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) odor007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) odor007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) odor007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) odor007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) odor007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    Hes nothing now. I have a friend who trains at the same Golds Gym as him in California, and he said that hes small and old looking now. I guess that comes from being a coke addict.
    Hey pal, there is NOTHING wrong with coke.
    Suck it up and push yourself...biotch

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" ...Snatch

"This is not my body, this is your body...WORK IT"...Mark Jenkins

EAT BIG GET BIG, EAT CLEAN GET LEAN

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000) Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000) Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000) Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000) Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000) Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000) Natural Science is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit Natural Science's BodySpace
    Originally posted by odor007
    Hey pal, there is NOTHING wrong with coke.

Lol. What about C2?!?! It sounds like a Schwarzenegger movie...C2: Judgement Day!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

Registered User adrenalin18stud's Avatar
    Stats: 5'6", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 486
    adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000) adrenalin18stud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit adrenalin18stud's BodySpace
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    he's not nothing now, his movies are getting better and better as his latest movie "wake of death" looks really good.
    the more famous you get, its very important to keep your ego as low as possible.

AmericanMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmericanMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmericanMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmericanMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmericanMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmericanMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmericanMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmericanMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmericanMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmericanMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AmericanMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Van Damme's Arm Size

Originally posted by PAINKILLA

HOW'D HE GET THEM ?
    I've seen a lot of his movies and his arms have never looked bigger then 16" to me.
    Age 24
    Current stats
    Hgt 6"
    Weight 195 lbs
    Chest 45"
    Arms 16.5"
    Waist 33"
    Quads 25"
    Calves 15.5"
    BF % 12 %

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 41761
    Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Big Slim DaDDy's BodySpace

HOW'D HE GET THEM ?

One of my testicles is bigger than your brain. If you actually say what an 18 or 19 inch ripped arm looked like you would **** yourself and ejaculate all over the place at the same time.
    Attached Images
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

iceberg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit iceberg's BodySpace

HOW'D HE GET THEM ?
    Could be magic...but I'm guessing diet and training?

vanillaicetk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) vanillaicetk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) vanillaicetk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) vanillaicetk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) vanillaicetk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) vanillaicetk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) vanillaicetk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) vanillaicetk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) vanillaicetk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) vanillaicetk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) vanillaicetk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit vanillaicetk's BodySpace
    Originally posted by adrenalin18stud
    he's not nothing now, his movies are getting better and better as his latest movie "wake of death" looks really good.
    Although I didn't see it, everyone that saw "In Hell" said it was great. Apparently his acting is getting a lot better.
    --tk

[url]www.tkmedia.net[/url]

BodyPoints: 32
    Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Predatawr's BodySpace
    Van Damme was every1's hero at some stage!!
    Martial arts and oversized muscles arent the best combination though...

Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Rocky Barbella's BodySpace

Thumbs up

Did any of you read a few years back when van damme was practically knocked out by Chuck Zito in a club. I think Van Damme was drunk and being a loud mouth so Zito took him down.

"He's just a very arrogant and disrespectful person," says Chuck Zito, the ex-bodyguard (who reportedly also worked for Jean-Claude, as well as Sylvester Stallone, Sean Penn and Charlie Sheen), sometime stuntman and current president of the Hell's Angels, in the New York Post. Zito claims responsibility for the Van Damme clocking.

Trouble started when Van Damme walked into Score's with Rourke. Zito walked over to the table to shoot the breeze with his former bosses.

When Zito and Rourke turned their back on Van Damme, the Street Fighter star reputedly started dissing Zito.

"He was saying, 'Chuck Zito doesn't have any heart,'" Zito tells the newspaper. "There are people who will take that kind of abuse. I am not one of them."

So, Zito asked Van Damme to step outside. The way Zito puts it in the Daily News, the so-called Muscles from Brussels took off his glasses and was "gearing up to come at me."

"I just didn't give him a chance," Zito says.

No, he didn't. Zito floored Mr. Hard Target with a one-two suckerpunch combo.

Rourke played peacemaker: "If I weren't there, Chuck would have killed him," the actor tells the Daily News.

Van Damme left the club under his own power, reportedly signing autographs on the way out.

Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rocky Barbella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Rocky Barbella's BodySpace

Thumbs up

Heres Zito for those of you who dont know who he is
    Attached Images

BodyPoints: 32
    Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Predatawr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Predatawr's BodySpace
    haha thats awesome...

FF Punk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FF Punk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FF Punk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FF Punk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FF Punk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FF Punk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FF Punk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FF Punk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FF Punk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FF Punk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FF Punk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by vanillaicetk
    Although I didn't see it, everyone that saw "In Hell" said it was great. Apparently his acting is getting a lot better.
    Not true: I saw "In Hell" and thought it was horrible.

BodyPoints: 4609
    NextBestThing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NextBestThing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NextBestThing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NextBestThing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NextBestThing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NextBestThing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NextBestThing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NextBestThing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NextBestThing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NextBestThing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NextBestThing has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NextBestThing's BodySpace
    Originally posted by Rocky Barbella
    Heres Zito for those of you who dont know who he is
    Is that the big Italian dude from Oz?

Just checked Amazon for Oz DVDs and yep it is, and thats cool as hell. I always wondered if he was as tough as he looked.
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah