Thread: I feel like poo

redrabbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) redrabbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) redrabbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) redrabbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) redrabbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) redrabbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) redrabbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) redrabbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) redrabbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) redrabbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) redrabbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I feel like poo

Hi guys,

I don't know if any of you have experienced this, but i really feel like crap most of the time.

This isnt just physically, but also mentally. Physically, i just feel really unfit, achey, and stiff. Obviously this can be fixed by exercising, but i also have a really sore back and neck all the time. And its always clicking.

Mentally, i just feel bad because i havent got a job yet, and its the uni holidays, and im living on my own and running out of money.

I'm thinking about starting going to the gym soon. But i think i'll have to loose a little weight first. My Stats are:

Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 11.5stone (161 lbs)
    Waist: 33"

I don't want to get too obsessed because this is usually how i end up getting bored/unmotivated. I have been thinking of buying some weights. Maybe a bar and some dumbells.

I dont live THAT close to a gym, so i'd prefer to train at home.

Anyway, just thought i'd post that - get it off my chest.
    Thanks.
    GOALS for 2009:
    `````````````````````````````
    6 x 90kg (198lbs) bench & 1x100kg (220lbs)
    6 x 120kg (264lbs) deadlift
    6 x 110kg (242lbs) squat

Cycle more for cardio

ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ccmhcky88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    take glutamine, it should help.