Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pics of me lifting and more 250 lbs

Here is just a regular shot
    Attached Images

^^Is Part of a Song Title 101101's Avatar
    101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    YOU'RE NOT JON ELWAY!
    "Methods are many, and principles are few. Methods often change, but principles never do."
    α ω

Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon Elway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pic of me cleaning 300
    Attached Images

another
    Attached Images

squatting 475
    Attached Images

Deadlifting 500 (hexbar)
    Attached Images

8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8 pak man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    other than that last pic of that guy grabbing your chest for some odd reason good lifts man keep going
    shyler

"If your not gaining weight EAT MORE"

Talking

Oh he was just acting gay

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro, if you worked on your clean form you could probably get it up to 325. Was that a full clean, or a power clean?

Also, you should try to have your elbows up more. Whip them around the bar when you clean it. It should be easy to do with a little practice as long as your wrists are flexible enough. Do you do front squats with a clean grip?

Originally posted by Heisman
    Bro, if you worked on your clean form you could probably get it up to 325. Was that a full clean, or a power clean?

Also, you should try to have your elbows up more. Whip them around the bar when you clean it. It should be easy to do with a little practice as long as your wrists are flexible enough. Do you do front squats with a clean grip?
    Yeah I've been working on my form over the summer, and concentrating more on oly lifts. I have been doing front squats with a clean grip. It was a power clean, again over the summer I've been doing full cleans. Could you tell me what you mean by saying my elbows should be more up?

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Jon Elway
    Yeah I've been working on my form over the summer, and concentrating more on oly lifts. I have been doing front squats with a clean grip. It was a power clean, again over the summer I've been doing full cleans. Could you tell me what you mean by saying my elbows should be more up?
    Go here, and download ALL the videos. Watch them repeatedly to work on form. These people are some of the best in the world.

http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/...ase.yahoo.com/

Your elbows are vertical in the pic. They are perpendicular to the ground. You want to whip them around and try to make them parallel with the ground. Watch the vids and look at their elbow positioning to see what I mean. By whipping your elbows around it will help you catch the weight (it will make it harder for the bar to roll down).

I'm sending you a PM in a bit. Please reply to it (in one way or another, you'll see what I mean).

big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) big_baller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Man I can't believe your 17!

This guys a freak in america right? I mean how many other guys can do this kinda **** at 17?

steveygbanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeh i mean he doesnt look incredibly muscly but he sure can lift a ****load

Bulkbill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bulkbill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bulkbill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bulkbill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bulkbill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bulkbill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bulkbill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bulkbill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bulkbill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bulkbill is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bulkbill is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

u should hand the weight to your small mate/trainer :P
    GO ARIZONAAAA!

Strength From Withen PainThriller's Avatar
    PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome power kid, that is a BEAUTIFUL power clean you got there man. It brings a tear to my eye. Your form is looking very good aswell man, ill bet it took you weeks to get the form down. It took me a REALY long time to get the powerclean form down. Nice squatting and deadlifting to man. You got some pretty thick legs to. Your a powerhouse, ever thought of powerlifting or doing some competitive oly lifting? Whats your best bench? Youd be realy good at it man, you should definitly think about it. Keep lifting the big weights man, your doing some awesome work.
    Bench: 500 Paused Inzer Rage Single Ply (training @ 198 lbs) RAW Bench: 410 @ 195, 415 @ 202, Best RAW Bench Reps: 320 X 11, 340 X 6 (heavily fatigued to), 350 X 5, 375 X 3 Paused, 370 X 4, Best 230 for Reps Set: 30 Reps, Incline: 355
    Squat: 540 (belt/wraps well below paralell)
    Deadlift: 520 RAW just a belt.
    Total: 1510 @ 216 LBS and 20 years old

Best Competition Bench Press: 430 Lbs @ 216 Lbs (Dont worry, this WILL VASTLY IMPROVE!!!!!)

Originally posted by PainThriller
    Awesome power kid, that is a BEAUTIFUL power clean you got there man. It brings a tear to my eye. Your form is looking very good aswell man, ill bet it took you weeks to get the form down. It took me a REALY long time to get the powerclean form down. Nice squatting and deadlifting to man. You got some pretty thick legs to. Your a powerhouse, ever thought of powerlifting or doing some competitive oly lifting? Whats your best bench? Youd be realy good at it man, you should definitly think about it. Keep lifting the big weights man, your doing some awesome work.
    Hey thanks bro, means alot coming from you. Yeah after this football season I'm going to either go after PL or OL and get serious about it. My best bench is 385 touch n go. One quick question to you, know your training for Pl now alot ,are you still into oly lifting (a little bit, at all?) because you had some great #'s at your weight.

deowal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn bro you are pretty lean @ 250lbs

sweet cleans too

Strength From Withen PainThriller's Avatar
    PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainThriller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Jon Elway
    Hey thanks bro, means alot coming from you. Yeah after this football season I'm going to either go after PL or OL and get serious about it. My best bench is 385 touch n go. One quick question to you, know your training for Pl now alot ,are you still into oly lifting (a little bit, at all?) because you had some great #'s at your weight.

No problem man, that power clean seriously made my jaw drop. That is an awesome lift dude, you should be proud of that man. Nice bench man, 385 is alot of ****ing weight. I think you should powerlift though more man , put you in a bench shirt, squat and deadlift suit and you can be one of the next big name lifters at your age group man. As for right now, i am doing mainly work to increase my bench for my meet in 5 months. I havn't realy done much oly lifting as of late but i am still into it. I still do jerk presses and push presses for shoulder strength and power because that help me with my bench pressing, im still doing 230-250 for reps on those im happy to say . My shoulder flexibility seems to have went down a tad from all the heavy benching when i do jerk presses. After this meet i plan to add some olys in my next routine, we will see after the meet is over.
    Bench: 500 Paused Inzer Rage Single Ply (training @ 198 lbs) RAW Bench: 410 @ 195, 415 @ 202, Best RAW Bench Reps: 320 X 11, 340 X 6 (heavily fatigued to), 350 X 5, 375 X 3 Paused, 370 X 4, Best 230 for Reps Set: 30 Reps, Incline: 355
    Squat: 540 (belt/wraps well below paralell)
    Deadlift: 520 RAW just a belt.
    Total: 1510 @ 216 LBS and 20 years old

Best Competition Bench Press: 430 Lbs @ 216 Lbs (Dont worry, this WILL VASTLY IMPROVE!!!!!)

Ain't nuttin but a peanut bigredlemon's Avatar
    bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigredlemon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

i was hoping for pics of you literally cleaning some plates

good numbers man

Bro, look in your thread in the other place, you have a ton of tips on powerclean form to work with now.

If you get your form down you could probably full clean 350, IMO.

smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice work man. my football team is all on jucie and are doing the same weight.
    bf%8.1
    weight 162
    height 5',4"
    arms 15.5 cold
    chest 43 cold
    shoulders 21
    waist 30

B.S. Physiology ISSA CPT RonaldAsad's Avatar
    RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that is very very impressive. great job.