Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Deen Gill - Three Reasons Why Ronnie Coleman Is Not My Champion!

By: Deen Gill. As mentioned in my last article professional bodybuilding is going to have to make some difficult decision to break out into the mainstream. Learn why Ronnie is not my champion...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/other4.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Didn't like this article.

Every pro uses juice and Ronnie using juice is listed as #1 reason he shouldn't be Mr. O.

It's funny how the writer says Arnold, Frank, and Larry Scott PROBABLY shot steroids. Just because they were legal back then it was alright? Every pro uses juice therefore it is an even playing field.

This guy Rodney Hawthorne, he might be more healthy than Ronnie Coleman but really who cares about a guy that doesn't look any better than a kid that competes in the Teen Nationals? He sure as how isn't going to help bodybuilding break into the mainstream. People need to stop talking about it going mainstream. If you have no interest in working out or competing why would anybody want to watch it? The regular people would rather watch a cheerleading competition or Spelling Bee. Get over it people.

I don't see how Jay's forehead and jaw line look any bigger in the 04 pic. If anything his face looks better in the 04 pic if you ask me.

Unregistered

People like this don't understand

This is "competitive" bodybuilding and the year is 2004. Just like the NFL players of tofday are bigger faster and quicker then those when Arnold was a top bodybuilder...It's new training techniques, nutrition, supplments, and even drugs. Either live in the past or go with the flow, I perfer to go with the flow. People like this are only herd members and cannot get big strong or have the heart to do so.

soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up I liked it

I liked it, I like his idea of trying to get pro bodybuilding in the mainstream by attracting more sponsors. He also makes a excellent point regarding nascar racing.

If pro bodybuilding was in the mainstream, everyone would be much happier. More publicity and even better, more payoffs for the pros. According to all the latest IFBB reviews I read, I imagine that all the pro athletes would go for this kind of thing too.

I can also see how it is considered a "underground sport." If we look at other big money sports is in America, they are not allowed to use performance enhancing drugs, so why is bodybuilding? why should it get special exceptions? More people would be much more attracted to the sport if the athletes involved were not labeled juice monkeys, and the physiques that we see on stage are attainable legally without illegal performance enhancing drugs.

Just my take

-Soufi

lilsuperman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down You need to research more!

First of all, not all steriods are illegal. Anabolic Steriods are the most common form of steriods and are LEGAL. I think your just jealouse because Ronnie is winning all the Mr. O's and your guy isn't, and probably the person you like is taking more steriods than Ronnie is. So why don't you just go to www.anabolicstore.com and learn a bit more about steriods and then e-mail Ronnie and ask him what hes taking!!!

Your Artical Sucked!!! You Ignorant Hater!!

KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGarnett21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Dropping steroids will not make bodybuilding mainstream, in fact it will only serve to hurt it. Bodybuilding is simply not entertaining to the average person, and making bodybuilders smaller only makes this worse.

Lame article.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile

If Ronnie Coleman went to Mexico and bought juice legal then all the problems would solved.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Angry

Originally posted by KGarnett21
    Dropping steroids will not make bodybuilding mainstream, in fact it will only serve to hurt it. Bodybuilding is simply not entertaining to the average person, and making bodybuilders smaller only makes this worse.

Lame article.
    I don't see the Natural guys taking all the spotlight and TV time. Bottom line is BB'ing contest are boring and the few fans that bother going want to see the biggest freaks money can buy.

That was "article" was a waste of my time and I'm mad at the guy that wrote it for wasting my time.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm in agreement with what most of what the reviewers here have said. Sports like football and baseball are mainstream and have corporate sponsors. Do the players juice? Yep. That's not the problem.

My opinion is it just doesn't have mainstream appeal. Even if the guys were more realistic looking, seeing a physique competition is like a slap in the face to someone who does nothing but sit on the couch. Remember, many sports fans are out of shape. Nascar works so well for the corporate types because you don't have to be in shape to drive a car, so middle age men can live vicariously through these guys on the racetrack.

I also don't think that legality determines morality, as is implied here. Using steroids is wrong because some guys in Washington decided.? It was ok then, but now we should all be satisfied with watching bodybuilders who are smaller than Arnold and Franco? Since when? I do think they should strive for a more aesthetic, human look though, with or without drugs.

Till I Collapse... The StaLLioN's Avatar
    The StaLLioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What a biased and whiny article.

This guy is obviously one of those naive "natural bodybuilding will change the world" types.

Till I Collapse... The StaLLioN's Avatar
    The StaLLioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by johnnyironboard
    If Ronnie Coleman went to Mexico and bought juice legal then all the problems would solved.
    Very good point.
    http://FreeiPodPhotos.com/index.php?referral=2683

^ Free photo iPod w/plenty of offers.

Shady stay creative, baby, hold your head up, don't you let up one bit on these motherfukkin' suckers, you're a soldier, GET UP! Stand up for what you believe in as long as you breathin', they jealous of you man that's the only reason they beefin'! - Eminem "Words Are Weapons"

Larry Christy

3 reasons by deen Gill

What a relief to see someone come out and say the kettle is black, no pun intended. And to wear a badge and juice where is the justice system. But like one thing Deen eluded to, money plays a big part in it, even if it is under the table.
    I am a bodybuilder, weight lifter exercise nut for over thirty-years and never have juiced. I will be fifty in dec. and still have all the I have built all these years.
    Have been around the roids all my life, lost a good friend in the Air Force because of usage. Had one friend turn as orange as a pumpkin and the doctor said what do you want to do, live or die, he was juicing to the tune of 3000.00 dollars a month.
    He has come off of the juice and you cannot even tell he ever lifted weights.
    It was great to read your article Deen, and hope to read more, e-mail me at iamkyred54@yahool.com anytime. Thanks for the opportunity to reply.
    I will check out the NGA, looking forward to what they have to offer. Sincerely Larry Christy.

Larry Christy

3 reasons by deen Gill

What a relief to see someone come out and say the kettle is black, no pun intended. And to wear a badge and juice where is the justice system. But like one thing Deen eluded to, money plays a big part in it, even if it is under the table.
    I am a bodybuilder, weight lifter exercise nut for over thirty-years and never have juiced. I will be fifty in dec. and still have all the I have built all these years.
    Have been around the roids all my life, lost a good friend in the Air Force because of usage. Had one friend turn as orange as a pumpkin and the doctor said what do you want to do, live or die, he was juicing to the tune of 3000.00 dollars a month.
    He has come off of the juice and you cannot even tell he ever lifted weights.
    It was great to read your article Deen, and hope to read more, e-mail me at iamkyred54@yahool.com anytime. Thanks for the opportunity to reply.
    I will check out the NGA, looking forward to what they have to offer. Sincerely Larry Christy.

Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Coleman is NOT my Champion either...

I have just finished reading your article and you hit it right on the mark. And of course I have just finished reading the reviews, which are just as entertaining. Larry Christy's remark sums it up just as well, and as far as his friend with the 3000 a month habit and subsequent health problems, it is probably more common than we think.

People really need to step back away from the "wall" and see what is REALLY going on. Of course you are going to get your chorus of blind muscle worshippers saying "Ronnie is great!" "What is wrong with roids" "There's nothing that can be done about it, so just go with the flow". Sheep herd mentalities and the like.

Wake up and clean up the mess.....

Fact: steroids as a whole are not legal unless administered by a qualified physician...and not Joey in the back alley

Fact: Coleman uses them, and I can only imagine that when he was on the police force how many people he may have arrested for posession of illegal drugs and he hijself was a user of same@!

Fact: People's perceptions need to change. When we get past the point of wanting to see the muscle circus freaks onstage and get back to the beautiful bodies of muscle, size and symmetry and see bodies that ARE obtainable without jabbing needles and popping pills, and pay the bodybuilders decent monies for their training and performance, then things will start to get back on track, and yes, make the shows more entertaining...they are a snoozefest now.....

Be kind to other's opinions, shut up and lift!

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Coleman is NOT my Champion either...

Fact: steroids as a whole are not legal unless administered by a qualified physician...and not Joey in the back alley
    Good point, it's time to legalize steroids along with other drugs and stop bankrupting our society and exposing innocent people to unnecessary risk trying to enforce counterproductive victimless crime laws.
    Fact: Coleman uses them, and I can only imagine that when he was on the police force how many people he may have arrested for posession of illegal drugs and he hijself was a user of same@!
    Another good point - let's legalize these drugs so Ronnie doesn't have to go perpetrate this sham. Alternatively kick Ronnie off the force. Last I heard Ronnie was no longer a cop. Anybody know?
    Fact: People's perceptions need to change.
    That's your opinion and as such it is valid for what it is. YOUR OPINION.

thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Right on the mark....

And don't forget, Shut up and train!

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Coleman is NOT my Champion either...

Originally posted by Paracelsus
    I have just finished reading your article and you hit it right on the mark. And of course I have just finished reading the reviews, which are just as entertaining. Larry Christy's remark sums it up just as well, and as far as his friend with the 3000 a month habit and subsequent health problems, it is probably more common than we think.

People really need to step back away from the "wall" and see what is REALLY going on. Of course you are going to get your chorus of blind muscle worshippers saying "Ronnie is great!" "What is wrong with roids" "There's nothing that can be done about it, so just go with the flow". Sheep herd mentalities and the like.

Wake up and clean up the mess.....

Fact: People's perceptions need to change. When we get past the point of wanting to see the muscle circus freaks onstage and get back to the beautiful bodies of muscle, size and symmetry and see bodies that ARE obtainable without jabbing needles and popping pills, and pay the bodybuilders decent monies for their training and performance, then things will start to get back on track, and yes, make the shows more entertaining...they are a snoozefest now.....

Be kind to other's opinions, shut up and lift!
    Nobody is going to pay to see bodies that are obtainable. Don't believe me, go to a natural show and see for yourself.

You and Larry Christy must be living in a fantasy world if you think eliminating drugs will make bodybuilding bigger.

simple fact
    ILLEGAL steroids. Haha. Not only bodybuilders but many athletes (sprinters, o-lifters, etc) also use drugs.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: Coleman is NOT my Champion either...

Originally posted by Mighty Mikey G
    Nobody is going to pay to see bodies that are obtainable. Don't believe me, go to a natural show and see for yourself.

You and Larry Christy must be living in a fantasy world if you think eliminating drugs will make bodybuilding bigger.
    What natural shows need is bigger promotion, right now all the federations are splintered, unlike the NPC which has unified all untested shows and has much more resources and money to promote their shows. If the natural federations ever get their acts together and actually have some capital to spend to promote the sport... it will make leaps and bounds. Natural bodybuilding was practically non-existant as late as 1990, and now we have professional divisions, magazines, and shows all over the country, it is growing extremely fast.

Re: Re: Re: Coleman is NOT my Champion either...

Originally posted by str8flexed
    What natural shows need is bigger promotion, right now all the federations are splintered, unlike the NPC which has unified all untested shows and has much more resources and money to promote their shows. If the natural federations ever get their acts together and actually have some capital to spend to promote the sport... it will make leaps and bounds. Natural bodybuilding was practically non-existant as late as 1990, and now we have professional divisions, magazines, and shows all over the country, it is growing extremely fast.
    Yeah it definitely needs better promotion. I've looked for the magazines in stores and never saw them. Where can they be found? Still I don't see natural bodybuilding ever becoming big because the IFBB isn't even big. Plus after seeing the IFBB pros they will look at the natural guys and think they look really small, therefore they won't enjoy it as much. People for the most part think bigger is better.

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Coleman is NOT my Champion either...

Yeah it definitely needs better promotion. I've looked for the magazines in stores and never saw them. Where can they be found? Still I don't see natural bodybuilding ever becoming big because the IFBB isn't even big. Plus after seeing the IFBB pros they will look at the natural guys and think they look really small, therefore they won't enjoy it as much. People for the most part think bigger is better.
    depends... for every person that I've met who wants to see a freak, there is another person who wants to see what the limits of natural development is and who detests freaks so there is definately something for everyone. I don't think it is so black and white.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coleman is NOT my Champion either...

depends... for every person that I've met who wants to see a freak, there is another person who wants to see what the limits of natural development is and who detests freaks so there is definately something for everyone. I don't think it is so black and white.
    Yeah that's true but another reason why natural pros get a bad rap is because most people have a hard time believing they are natural to begin with. Guys like Skip Lacour seem to think they are natural even if they use prohormones. That's another reason why i think it will be hard for natural bodybuilding to take off because from what I've seen people think they use drugs, just not as much as IFBB pros. It's hard to tell who has taken their physique to it's true natural limits.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coleman is NOT my Champion either...

Yeah that's true but another reason why natural pros get a bad rap is because most people have a hard time believing they are natural to begin with. Guys like Skip Lacour seem to think they are natural even if they use prohormones. That's another reason why i think it will be hard for natural bodybuilding to take off because from what I've seen people think they use drugs, just not as much as IFBB pros. It's hard to tell who has taken their physique to it's true natural limits.
    true but at some point you have to make that leap of faith... I mean there are a bunch of pro athletes who are suppossed to be natural that still take steroids and yet fans still come out to baseball and football games and have faith that these athletes are natural.

-Layne

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coleman is NOT my Champion either...

i'm not so sure it has so much to do with drug use as with physical proportions. I would myself much rather look like Frank Zane, Lee Labrada or Mentzer than Coleman. I agree that normal people would get more out of seeing aesthetically pleasing physiques. To me Ronnie just looks so big and blocky, but that's just my opinion. Bear in mind that even guys like labrada and zane who weren't that big used roids and I don't consider them freaks. I think it has less to do with drug use and more to do with aesthetics.

Also, let's define "natural". I've also heard people who use things like M1T and 4AD call themselves natural. NOT! I'm also guessing some of the bigger natural guys have used roids in the past to gain some size. How are you ever gonna know for sure?

Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ragnarok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Reason #1: Don't blame Ronnie. Blame the organization, the paying audience, the people that want to see the biggest freaks. I don't know how many times I've read about Jay Cutler bitching that he doesn't want to be that big.

Reason #2: Bwaaaaa, hahahahaha! Yeah, he's the ONLY cop to ever juice, or otherwise engage in illegal activity. Of course, all of these is only conjecture. Ronnie has never admitted that he has used steroids, and there is no evidence at this point.

For the person who asked, Ronnie is no longer part of the police department, although he does have an "open door" to return whenver he wants.

Reason #3: Wow, I'm not impressed. I'm not gonna pay money to see a natural. If I want to do that, I would go to the beach.

Get over yourself. Steroids are not going to go away. Bodybuilding will NEVER BE MAINSTREAM!!!!!!!!! EVER. When you think about what it is, a bunch of guys looking at a bunch of other guys in a sort of homo-erotic way, the general public will never flock to Bodybuilding like they do baseball, or football.

The average "Joe" is going to say, "Why the hell would I want to PAY MONEY to watch a bunch of MEN walk around in thongs? And why would I want to watch a bunch of women, who look like MEN walk around in bikinis?"
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 08-02-2004 at 02:41 PM.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coleman is NOT my Champion either...

Originally posted by drstrangepimp
    i'm not so sure it has so much to do with drug use as with physical proportions. I would myself much rather look like Frank Zane, Lee Labrada or Mentzer than Coleman. I agree that normal people would get more out of seeing aesthetically pleasing physiques. To me Ronnie just looks so big and blocky, but that's just my opinion. Bear in mind that even guys like labrada and zane who weren't that big used roids and I don't consider them freaks. I think it has less to do with drug use and more to do with aesthetics.

Also, let's define "natural". I've also heard people who use things like M1T and 4AD call themselves natural. NOT! I'm also guessing some of the bigger natural guys have used roids in the past to gain some size. How are you ever gonna know for sure?
    I agree with you but again it's up to the organization to define what they consider natural. One's person's definition will vary as much as the next persons, that is why it is up to the individual to find the organization who's definition of natural most closely agrees with their own

gpack28

fair article

Why do people get so offended by this article? Here is a guy who cares about the "sport" of bodybuilding and wants to see it succeed. I see nothing wrong with that.

Comparing bodybuilding to others sports such as football is like comparing apples and oranges. 100% steroid, HGH, etc. usage in the IFBB is much different than say about 40-50% usage in football. They both need work, but one is obviously worse than the other. The athletes of the IFBB look like bloated water buffalo's...and it's not just roids that's the problem!!

I also agree that natural bodybuilding org's such as the NGA, WFNA & I.AM.Fitness need better promotion to make natural bodybuilding more popular. It's up to them to build...rather than try to knock down another org. I, for one, choose to compete in natural org's (I don't do NPC), and have yet to compete in one that compares to an NPC contest. I think what will make a natural show more enjoyable for the public is more entertaining posing routines. It's boring to watch someone go from one flex to the other. Even Anthony Melvin knows this.

Unregistered
    I went to a natural show with a buddy a few years back and had to leave because he would not stop laughing. I clapped but it was out of pity.

Originally posted by Unregistered
    I went to a natural show with a buddy a few years back and had to leave because he would not stop laughing. I clapped but it was out of pity.
    you're just ignorant

Unregistered
    you're just ignorant
    So I shouldn't have clapped?