Page 143 of 146 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,290 of 4363

Thread: Turks etc.

turkishmelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) turkishmelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) turkishmelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) turkishmelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) turkishmelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) turkishmelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) turkishmelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) turkishmelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) turkishmelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) turkishmelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) turkishmelly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am Turk as well and proud of it

Registered User flyingtrickster's Avatar
    flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Florida veya California da kalan var mi? Yakinda bir arkadasla ya Florida yada California'ya gitmeyi dusunuyoruz da. We're gonna shoot some nice parkour videos in the US, there are amazing spots. Arkadaslik edecek biri bulabilirsek acaip olurdu
    - Kemal Kinali

With courage you attempt,
    With skill you accomplish..

osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you happen to visit Houston, let me know. Good luck with the videos Kemal kardes.

flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingtrickster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by osmanson View Post
    If you happen to visit Houston, let me know. Good luck with the videos Kemal kardes.
    Thank you, I'll definitely keep that in mind!
    - Kemal Kinali

Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most Turks look like Whites with more testosterone.
    "Molon Labe."

swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn its been awhile since i been in here

Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dr.Z View Post
    Most Turks look like Whites with more testosterone.
    LOL, well said

Originally Posted by flyingtrickster View Post
    I'm a turk as well. I was born, raised and living in Denmark. We visit Turkey every year though, I LOVE Turkey!
    So beautiful. I'm a trickster/parkour athlete and I made a video last summer 2010 and I recorded in both Denmark, England AND Turkey and the best shots came from Turkey, it's the ****!

Tanıştığımıza memnun oldum canım arkadaşlarım kendimi yalnız hissetmiyorum artık
    Nice to meet you too!

Parkour athlete? That is so cool, I really respect guys that do that...do you have your video on Youtube? Can you past it in here? I'd love to see it!

Btw, how are you all doing? Haven't been around much lately, have a lot to do...
    And I have gone back to my old fat self again bcs I am absolutely not motivated to even get up from the chair :'((((
    "It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you're not!" - Kurt Cobain

Originally Posted by Sjudit84 View Post
    LOL, well said

Nice to meet you too!

Parkour athlete? That is so cool, I really respect guys that do that...do you have your video on Youtube? Can you past it in here? I'd love to see it!

Btw, how are you all doing? Haven't been around much lately, have a lot to do...
    And I have gone back to my old fat self again bcs I am absolutely not motivated to even get up from the chair :'((((
    Here's 2 I made last year.

Life

VIK Gathering
    - Kemal Kinali

swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ vay be!

Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000) Sjudit84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OMG that is some crazy sh..!!! Very impressive! THank you for the videos!

THis brings back some memories...How I hated jumping over those things during my PE lessons in high school....once my legs got caught up and I fell over it and all the parts fell on me...after that I refused to try to even start running towards it haha...I hated myself for being a coward but it was such a bad memory...

Btw, I cursed out loud when the guy was on that wall and hurt his leg, OMG it looked so painful!

Oh and nice tattoo!
    "It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you're not!" - Kurt Cobain

OMG that is some crazy sh..!!! Very impressive! THank you for the videos!

THis brings back some memories...How I hated jumping over those things during my PE lessons in high school....once my legs got caught up and I fell over it and all the parts fell on me...after that I refused to try to even start running towards it haha...I hated myself for being a coward but it was such a bad memory...

Btw, I cursed out loud when the guy was on that wall and hurt his leg, OMG it looked so painful!

Oh and nice tattoo!
    You mean Marcel? That was painful for him. Amusing for me. Heheh
    Thanks, it's pretty new, maybe 6 months soon. The tattoo I mean. There's a little silhouette of me doing a wallflip on the inside of the moon. Only noticable from close range. So the first thing you spot is the turkish flag.
    - Kemal Kinali

Originally Posted by flyingtrickster View Post
    You mean Marcel? That was painful for him. Amusing for me. Heheh
    Thanks, it's pretty new, maybe 6 months soon. The tattoo I mean. There's a little silhouette of me doing a wallflip on the inside of the moon. Only noticable from close range. So the first thing you spot is the turkish flag.
    Really? WOW, nice!

Btw, where did this whole thing come from? Did you one day decide you like jumping off from walls? Did you do anything before it, I mean some gymnastics or something...?

Saw this today and felt the huge urge to go to Istanbul again:

hey flying trickstar sucuk84 wants your tasaks

Originally Posted by swole-striation View Post
    hey flying trickstar sucuk84 wants your tasaks
    Humor Harold

Haha. Weirdo

I've always been very energetic and hyper. I had gymnastic lessons for ½ - 1 year. Spent some time with Taekwondo and Wing Tsun. Then I decided to give Tricking a try at the age of 16 It wasn't too hard so I stuck with it. And of course I love doing it too.
    - Kemal Kinali

OK, I liked this song somewhat back then:

But not sure they are the right ones to go to Eurovision...this is Turkey's entry this year:

Don't hate it but don't love it that much either...But reps for Türkiye sending so many rockbands to Eurovision...

Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000)
    Parkour is so sick... too bad I'll never be able to do any...
    "Molon Labe."

osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) osmanson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Don't hate it but don't love it that much either...But reps for Türkiye sending so many rockbands to Eurovision...
    It is like modern day Bon-Jovi with seldom Turkic membranophones and kinda gives the impression that it was "written-to-purpose", not artistically created.

Still, pre-chorus and chorus is catchy enough for top 5 and it is not as generic sounding as the last couple of Turkish entries.
    Last edited by osmanson; 03-19-2011 at 02:03 AM.

Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bodysteele View Post
    My dad looks exactly like Mustapha Kemal...does that count?

lol...

No, but he is Italian and im Italian/Hungarian..look pretty turkish or greek though....

Lots of respect for the Turkish army..those guys are badass.
    Ataturk wasn't a turk by ethnicity. Most likely had albanian and other balkan countries in him. Similar to many ppl in western Turkey

Originally Posted by Djalo View Post
    Ataturk wasn't a turk by ethnicity. Most likely had albanian and other balkan countries in him. Similar to many ppl in western Turkey
    I was always wondering why there aren't many blondes in Turkey...

Everything they've been telling us... was a simple lie?! He's not a Turk!?!

"Molon Labe."

hey turks

TARIKKK06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TARIKKK06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TARIKKK06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TARIKKK06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TARIKKK06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TARIKKK06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TARIKKK06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TARIKKK06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TARIKKK06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TARIKKK06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hallo from Ankara!

Originally Posted by TARIKKK06 View Post
    Hallo from Ankara!
    Naber looooo

Bunun sozleri...

Bunun sozleri...

Yüreğimde zincirler kırılıyor duydun mu

Nefes nefes bu gece sevdanın son vuruşu

Sen hiç böyle sevdin mi sen hiç böyle oldun mu

Baş eğdim yine aşka ama bu son saygı duruşu

Seni karanlıklara bırakmak istemezdim

Anılarımı solmuş çicekle süslemezdim

Ardından acıtacak bir tek söz söylemezdim

Ben hiç hak etmedim ki böyle unutuluşu

Sen aşkı çicek böcek güneş bulut sanmışsın

Mevsimlerine göre uyuyup uyanmışsın

Sen artık benden sonra sevemezsin yanmışsın

Yüreğimden çıkarttım attığın kör kurşunu
    Last edited by Dr.Z; 04-07-2011 at 06:41 PM.
    "Molon Labe."

Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was always wondering why there aren't many blondes in Turkey...

Everything they've been telling us... was a simple lie?! He's not a Turk!?!

I know you're being sarcastic, but his ethnicity is up in the air. Some historians claim he was Albanian, Macedonian, Jewish and the list goes on and on. Turks claim he was a Yoruk turk. IMO really doesn't matter since he is the founder of Turkey. He consider himself a Turk, like many other groups in Turkey, therefore, he is turkish. My comment was more geared for the poster who said his family member looked like Ataturk. Looking like Ataturk does not mean a person looks Turkish.

I'm Albanian by the way and I don't have much issues with Turks (history aside.) I know many Albanians are integrated in Turkish society and contribute to the Turkish state.
    So I live by two words, "Phuck you, Rep Me"

I know you're being sarcastic, but his ethnicity is up in the air. Some historians claim he was Albanian, Macedonian, Jewish and the list goes on and on. Turks claim he was a Yoruk turk. IMO really doesn't matter since he is the founder of Turkey. He consider himself a Turk, like many other groups in Turkey, therefore, he is turkish. My comment was more geared for the poster who said his family member looked like Ataturk. Looking like Ataturk does not mean a person looks Turkish.

I'm Albanian by the way and I don't have much issues with Turks (history aside.) I know many Albanians are integrated in Turkish society and contribute to the Turkish state.

So... at the end of the day, he's a Turk right?

"Molon Labe."

AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ignore username, I did it for the lulz.

What are good places to retire in Turkey? I liked trabzon. But My parents would like to be by the Mediterranean, and not a place where its bombard by tourists in the summer.

Also When I tried to talk turkish, no one understood me, even though I nailed the accent about 75%. Is it because you have to speak everything clearly? My friend suggested I should speak loudly. lol that didnt help.

AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlmightyGaylord is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Turks are a very mixed gene pool in general. They have european genes, also mixed in with people who inhabit asia minor before the arrival of turks from asia. When I was in turk, I saw azn eyes people, along with people who look european, (gingers lol), as well dark features like a middle eastern would look like.

Keep in mind that many muslims in europe (both balkans, and russia) were encourage to move to Turkey when they lost wars. There are plenty of Greeks, Albanians, Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Tatars, Chechens decedents in Turkey. They are pretty much integrated into society and very few speak their language.

Turks are very nationalistic they would only say they're Turks.

Ataturk was a european turk IMO.

threadmill is just really nice. (+1000) threadmill is just really nice. (+1000) threadmill is just really nice. (+1000) threadmill is just really nice. (+1000) threadmill is just really nice. (+1000) threadmill is just really nice. (+1000) threadmill is just really nice. (+1000) threadmill is just really nice. (+1000) threadmill is just really nice. (+1000) threadmill is just really nice. (+1000) threadmill is just really nice. (+1000)
    ah so you're on of them -_-

Originally Posted by AlmightyGaylord View Post
    Ignore username, I did it for the lulz.

Where are you from originally?

When Turkey became an associate member of the European Economic Community in 1964:

Turkey is a part of Europe. This is the ultimate meaning of what we are doing today. It confirms in incomparably topical form a truth which is more than the summary expression of a geographical concept or of a historical fact that has held good for several centuries. Turkey is a part of Europe: and here we think first and foremost of the stupendous personality of Ataturk whose work meets us at every turn in this country, and of the radical way in which he recast every aspect of life in Turkey along European lines.

- Professor Walter Hallsten, President of the European Commission.
    "Molon Labe."

Page 143 of 146 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast