Closed Thread
    SuperString has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why does every debate in this forum come down to someone bitching about misspelling/.

Why does every debate in this forum come down to someone bitching about misspelling / incorrect grammar / mispunctuation....

What is so hard about sticking to the issues....

I can understand if someone ravages an entire paragraph, but a couple of words misspelled or a misused comma

were not writing a doctoral thesis now...

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its the last resort of someone who knows they are going to lose an argument.

WST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That way, someone can say you are uneducated and can't prove your point. They hen say since you are uneducated that your point can't be valid.
    Proud to be a Texan.

Originally posted by (o)./^\.(o)
    Its the last resort of someone who knows they are going to lose an argument.
    does this also go for name calling?

(o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by SuperString
    does this also go for name calling?
    nope, thats just a way to vent frustration when your talking to idiots.

nope, thats just a way to vent frustration when your talking to idiots.
    so, let me get this strait...I am an idiot because I have a different opinion.....you little highschool kids are so bold behind a computer, it is really quite cute....

so, let me get this strait...I am an idiot because I have a different opinion.....you little highschool kids are so bold behind a computer, it is really quite cute....
    I didnt call you an idiot for having a different opinion

link?

I didnt call you an idiot for having a different opinion

link?
    you called me a jackass today in anothe thread

you then say that namecalling is to vent frustration when talking to idiots

WST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hlight=jackass

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This just prooves how stupid liberal are......

The whole station is false advertising fair and balanced because of Bill oreilly...

im willing to bet they were not paid....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its not just Bill O'Reilly, jackass. Its not like the station trys to downplay it at all, every one of there hosts is some stuck up conservitive prick. They actually rely on Dick Morris for factual information
    Proud to be a Texan.

you called me a jackass today in anothe thread

you then say that namecalling is to vent frustration when talking to idiots

I didn't say you were a jackass for having a different opinion, your a jackass for saying all liberals are stupid for saying fox news isn't fair and balanced just because of bill o'reilly, when its not the case.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you have a problem with a post or another member, PM a mod or report it.