SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question shoulder shrugs with pain........

when i do my shoulder shrugs, about halfway through my first set of reps i get a sharp burning pain between my neck and right shoulder. it feels kind of like getting jabbed with a red hot ice pick, but it quickly subsides once i finish. any ideas what might be causing this pain?
    DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY!!! YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!!!

BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking Re: shoulder shrugs with pain........

Originally posted by SUPERHULK
    when i do my shoulder shrugs, about halfway through my first set of reps i get a sharp burning pain between my neck and right shoulder. it feels kind of like getting jabbed with a red hot ice pick, but it quickly subsides once i finish. any ideas what might be causing this pain?
    my guess your rolling shoulders, pull straight up hulk squeeze quickly then let down . shoulder rolling is for hospital patients-
    WE WILL BUILD HIM BETTER,STRONGER,FASTER

NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drop weight as well and see how it feels. And like Bionic said, don't roll the shoulders.
    My famous work quote:

I can live with a little pain and 18+" arms,
    I can't live with the pain of having little 14" arms

Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000) Macattack is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have had this same pain friend of mine who's a trainer said it could be separated tissue, a rip even so I lightened them up for the last year or so and its about gone away i dont do heavy shrugs as much as i used to just to avoid any troubles.
    Work in progress...

"Insane in the membrane, got no brains gone insane"

" Its all the petroleum products, thats why i make no sense"

"Cry now, smile later:)

SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SUPERHULK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

thanx everybody. i'm thinking it's a tear or rip too myself because i don't roll my shoulders when i do shrugs.
    DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY!!! YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!!!

DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you doing BB or DB shugs? I ask as DB shrugs used to bother me so I quite doing them. Now I shrug BB only and at a lot more weight. From what you were saying it sounded to me like you may have simply pinched something. Watch your form comes to mind or lay off them for a time.