Thread: gynecomastia

iron_horse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iron_horse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gynecomastia

(from the UK)
    Got gyno bad had it for many years, made it stand out more after losing weight. finally went to my GP he refered me to a plastic Surgeon at my local hosipital bare in mind this is through the NHS.

my gp record a tape that i am guessing will be sent to the plastic Surgeon. he confirmed it was gyno instantly and checked my BMI which was normal however slightly on the high side.

this is seriously effecting my life now, their isnt a day that goes by that i think about. i am going to basically tell the Surgeon how much it is effecting my life.

any other advice?
    iron_horse is offline Reply With Quote

UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iron_horse View Post
    (from the UK)
    Got gyno bad had it for many years, made it stand out more after losing weight. finally went to my GP he refered me to a plastic Surgeon at my local hosipital bare in mind this is through the NHS.

my gp record a tape that i am guessing will be sent to the plastic Surgeon. he confirmed it was gyno instantly and checked my BMI which was normal however slightly on the high side.

this is seriously effecting my life now, their isnt a day that goes by that i think about. i am going to basically tell the Surgeon how much it is effecting my life.

any other advice?
    iron_horse is offline Reply With Quote
    search the forums for a thread called my gynecomastia surgery

if it affects you thta much get the surgery
    Last edited by souperpump; 04-10-2010 at 10:51 AM.
    ~Pain is Temporary, living a goal you accomplished will last a Lifetime~

Channel that hate and take it out on the weights!

Prove your worth a damn.-DJohnson

everytime you reach a goal you'll set a new one-Ehmien