tbizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cannot Straighten Arm plz help!

Hey guys i got a quick question. Yesterday i did my bicep/tricep. Its the 2nd week that i really started working out ritually again and i dont know if i did something serious or its just really worked. I cannot move my arms today..meaning i cannot like fuly extend them without goign through some serious pain..even when i try to move it a little i get pain spikes..when i touch my bicep i can see that its really sore and it hurts..also my joint hurts..i had a similar feeling to this before when you vary exercieses or start out again..but its not a GOOD burn feeling..it really hurts. Im at work too...so i cannot move my arms without wincing or looking like an idiot by only moving my shoulders...anyways has anyone done this before where its this bad...thanx for your help

DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanMc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    STOP working out allow it to rest/heal if it still hurts thesame after a week get it checked out.

NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Heh, you just pushed it to hard. Give it a week of rest, if it doesn't feel any better by then see a doc. I wouldn't be too worried about it. I did pretty much the exact same thing the first week back after my r/c injury, only it was just my left arm. I had myself all convinced that I hurt it, but just let it rest and damned if I'm not fine now.
    eRepublik Game:
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Maxx+Johnson

JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that's so darn normal.....you know what you should do, do yoga LOL it will stretch your hands and legs so u feel the intensity
    BB.com is my personal trainer

- Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't
    - Mistakes are the price we pay for trying something new

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"-
    o'Rly (stole this from someone)

thanx for the advice guys...i really wanted to finish this week of exercises and let it rest on weekend but i think ill just let it rest as is and not work out so it doesnt get any worse...anways thanx for all the advice i was worried

err i forgot to ask should i move it around and try to stretch it out or just leave it in a position that hurts least..

JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for me...it didnt bother me that much...just dont straighten your arms....i mean why do you need to straighten them for? it's like you see the pot is boiling but you still want to touch it to see if it's hot I'm sure it will not hurt as bad the next day..
    BB.com is my personal trainer

- Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't
    - Mistakes are the price we pay for trying something new

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"-
    o'Rly (stole this from someone)

DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by tbizzle
    err i forgot to ask should i move it around and try to stretch it out or just leave it in a position that hurts least..
    Myself, I've done it also.

I worked on moving it and enduring the pain, it loosens up the muscle and helps improve the mobility. It is kinda like a sprained ankle, if you don't use it it will stay tight longer.

I get it in my hams and butt 2 days after a big leg day, hurts to sit on the crapper, but ya gotta do it.

Just my $ 0.02

AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get some "White Flower Oil" at a Chinese grocery store or herbalist. It is an old martial arts formula that is great for muscle injuries. Rub it in to the effected area 2-3x/day. Rub it in for 30 sec-1 min. each time.

If it doesn't get better in a few days go to your PCP and have him/her take a look at it.
    reply of the month:
    Thebrakes- "b-complex to prevent hairloss? that's like using sunscreen to prevent anal rape - it just doesnt make sense."

imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i still remember the first time i trained my calves, i could't stand up for 4 days(literally), couldn't walk for 6 days, took 8 days to recover.
    -Mortality-

m00n13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am feeling that exact pain right now. I did the workout on Wednesday and it is now Saturday and last night in the night my arms were aching so bad. Today is the worse day so far. I cannot pick up my kids or straighten my arm. It is the day after xmas so i really wanted to do a workout but I better rest. I have worked out my whole life and I have never felt this kind of soreness.

SlyStallone3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pain

I made the dumb mistake to take the last three months off and now I've created a killer workout through many different sites and mags. I am on a stateside deployment right now and my buddy and I BOTH are feeling it in the middle of are arms...left one is worse of course since i'm right handed. I thought it was a slight injury due to one of my last reps but I've come to the conclusion that I just worked it out too hard. All I've done is stretch it throughout the day and put icy hot on it to help loosen it up. It's the second day right now so I think I'll survive on to next weeks second bi day of torture lol...

raul2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Same problem I face..1st day at gym..lifted weights which were too heavy for my biceps.
    The pain is localized in the region as shown in the pic.
    i38.tinypic.com/2ebfqlc.jpg
    Should i take rest till the pain goes or continue light stretching at the gym?

BillyHaig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Protein is the key

You will have proberly just torn your muscle, this is normal after a hard workout, you just need to eat lots of protein this will help with the repair of the muscle you have torn should take a few days, make sure you keep trying to move it