Kayla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Can you lose faster just doing keto and cardio?

I need to lose about 30lbs.
    I don't care about muscle right now..Im a girl and seem to build muscle easily anyway.
    Could I just try and lose 10-15lbs of fat by cardio and regular keto, and THEN do ckd and start lifting again?

OR continue what I'm doing now, without the carb ups? The carb ups no matter if I eat lowgi foods or not **** me up way too much.

BD231 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BD231 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Switch it up, I sometimes go 2 weeks on keto if I care to loose a few extra pounds.

Another thing you can try is self control durring the carb up. Make it only one really healthy meal and take and entire day of rest.

One thing that helps me out a ton is a whey protein shake with only 3 carbs after any workout. I find that if I can keep physical discomfort away dieting is not a problem.

A good plan is Keto and 3 miles a day of running, that always gets me damn thin. Also, are you counting calories when you keto?
    "Count the shells suck'a'duck!!!!"

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's pretty much what I did when I started, and it worked great until I had to up the intensity too much for a regular keto diet to do the job. Then I switched to TKD, which also worked. I'm still pretty new at CKD.