canadianpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many days a week should u work out 1 muscle.

Im new here and i have been working out 4 a long time now. how many days a week should a person work the same muscle? i mean for like tonning.thats all i care about. just tonning.
    Canadian pimp

Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brian1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1x a week per muscle group

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    from my experience ive found for me the ideal time is once every 5-6 days.

ive been working out the same muscle like 3 times a week. should i just slow it down and do it once every week or so for better tonning results??
    Canadian pimp

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if ur doing lightr weights and more reps for "tone" u can get away with training more often. However 3 times a week is stil streching it imo.

well i dont no whuts light weights so ill tell u whut i do and can u pleez tell me if its 2 much. 3 times a week i do like bench press of 160lbs, and chest flys of 100lbs then i do like rows of 100lbs, umm curls of 90 lbs , and 2 shoulder exercises and a tricept exercise. then the other 3 days i do a leg workout and abs.
    Canadian pimp

well i dont no whuts light weights so ill tell u whut i do and can u pleez tell me if its 2 much. 3 times a week i do like bench press of 160lbs, and chest flys of 100lbs then i do like rows of 100lbs, umm curls of 90 lbs , and 2 shoulder exercises and a tricept exercise. then the other 3 days i do a leg workout and abs.
    Canadian pimp

Canadian pimp

Canadian pimp

caan u be any more simple..............

U have to have an idea of what u do and how many reps u do of each. Like flies 100 pounds each arm? 90 pounds each arm or both???
    I gtg to bed. In general for bbing u want once every 5-6 days. The muscle begins to break down after 5 days or no training so 6 imo is the longest i found the most luck with every 5 but i use 6 because i been busier. When ur routine is based more off cardio, high reps, etc, i would say u can go once every 3-4 days depending on the muscle. On a side note, ive found lats,abs, calves, and forearms can be trained once every 3 days with success ( at least for me). Everyone si diff im only telling u the average u gotta see what works for u. Rememebr u got muscle memory, so u canm play around to se what works and still keep what u got.