Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: American Psycho

Underage Thinking user4165146510's Avatar
    user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

American Psycho

Is this the craziest F-ing movie ever or what? Damn. Had some classic moments though...

- "But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the
    group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist..."

- Business card scene
    "I find this thread allows me to be a more positive person" - TheDukeUSMC -- commenting on the sexy gif thread.

The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, it's a ****ed up movie, but it's good.........

violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like the shower scene in the beginning where he talks about his morning routine, LOL. The rest I really didn't care for.
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Christian Bales crowning achievement. I love the beginning how he runs you through his whole "wake up stretch shower" regimen. Brilliant underrated movie.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

jrs1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrs1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrs1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrs1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrs1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrs1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrs1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrs1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrs1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrs1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrs1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love, love, loooooove this movie (and the book is the shizzle nit too).

My friends and I are always quoting this bad boy.

The thing I love about the movie is that Bateman is suppose to be a bad guy. Yet if he were a real person you'd want to hang with him. Charasmatic and very likable.

Bale deserved the oscar that year for best actor or at the very least a nomination. I know Dicrappio (no, that's not a misspelling ) was tapped for the role when Oliver Stone was going to do the movie (which he would have ruined by trying to say Bateman was involved in the jfk assasination), but I'm glad he didn't get it as Bale absolutely NAILED the role.

Sure it could have been better in some ways, but what makes the movie is Bale's acting. You really come out believing that he IS Patrick Bateman.

BiGnStRoNg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great movie, more funny than scary.

ain't nuttin but a peanut AznBB's Avatar
    AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the scene where he goes to the office building after he's killed a bunch of people and the guard says "ahh burning the midnight oil?... BAM" and then as he leaves out the revolving door he continues around back inside to shoot the janitor and then leaves again is friggin HILARIOUS...

great underrated movie.

Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think its great, its more of a comedy than horror/thriller.

He acts the way we wish we could all act and he's also got a great lifestyle.

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Take that irony
    Yeah, I bet you do, homo.
    wtf lol
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is one of my favourite movies ever. i can quote pretty much all of it (cus im an angry loner with no life) it's the blackest of black comedy and is frickin hilarious.

i say we just start quoting classic lines from it!

"kirsty, get on all fours so sabrina can see your ass hole"

"sabrina dont just stare at it.eat it!"

on a side note i saw an interview with bale where he said he had never worked out before in his life and had 3 months to get into that kind of shape. now that's damn inpressive
    For the great Gaels of Ireland
    Are the men that God made mad,
    For all their wars are merry,
    And all their songs are sad.

Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Best film EVER!

The book is awesome too, but totally fcuked up!

My friends and I are also sad enough tok now most of the dialogue...

iceberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Awesome movie. All the killing scenes are ****in' hillarious. My favorite part is when he's ****ing the two hookers. You've gotta love how he bangs one of them doggy style while looking in the mirror and flexing to the song 'Sussudio'.

Originally posted by stone fox
    on a side note i saw an interview with bale where he said he had never worked out before in his life and had 3 months to get into that kind of shape. now that's damn inpressive

Dude had the physique of a 15 year-old. I think I'd have to STOP working out for 3 months to look like that.

stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by iceberg
    Awesome movie. All the killing scenes are ****in' hillarious. My favorite part is when he's ****ing the two hookers. You've gotta love how he bangs one of them doggy style while looking in the mirror and flexing to the song 'Sussudio'.
    thats my life long dream. doing it with two hookers to sussudio while admiring my pythons.

if you'd seen bale in velvet underground you'd understand the feet.

fairly decent size and damn good definiton for 12 weeks work

before:
    Attached Images

after:

not bad
    Attached Images

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love that movie

too bad they make the stupid 2nd episode (american pshyco 2)
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

Thumbs down

Originally posted by exhortae
    Love that movie

Yeah...that sucked big time.

KGB_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) KGB_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) KGB_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) KGB_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) KGB_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) KGB_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) KGB_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) KGB_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) KGB_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) KGB_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100) KGB_Muscle is not very well liked. (-100)
    yeah i found myself really liking his character, bursted out laughing many times in this movie! thanks for the thread, i think i'll go hire it out.

Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neil_I will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by iceberg
    Yeah...that sucked big time.
    What happend in it?

I heard Shatner is in it....

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So is Mila Kunis. Worth watching, just for her sake.

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    American Psycho 2 should have NEVER been made. worst movie ever. hands down.

liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try reading the novel, it is interesting. you want to talk about a writer with a penchant for being able to describe everything to a T.
    While I breathe, I hope.

If I had my way we'd sleep every night wrapped around each other like hibernating rattlesnakes- William Burroughs

A flask I drink of sober tea, til daylight sends me home, flickering I roam - 3d

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by liquidvet
    Try reading the novel, it is interesting. you want to talk about a writer with a penchant for being able to describe everything to a T.
    haha read? who reads when the movie is already available?

The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by exhortae
    Love that movie

seriously, that was like the worst movie ever......

Originally posted by Neil_I
    What happend in it?

I heard Shatner is in it....
    Yeah he's in it. It's about this girl who escaped from bale's character and lead to his arrest when she was like 10. It follows here through college I think where she's trying to get the "teacher's assistant" position so she will egt into the fbi, basically she just kills everyone that might get the position over her. It sucked but the girl was pretty hot..........

liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liquidvet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by JingleAllTheWAY
    haha read? who reads when the movie is already available?
    Like most movies to books it just isn't as good
    While I breathe, I hope.

If I had my way we'd sleep every night wrapped around each other like hibernating rattlesnakes- William Burroughs

A flask I drink of sober tea, til daylight sends me home, flickering I roam - 3d

Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Re: American Psycho

Originally posted by tiger20
    Is this the craziest F-ing movie ever or what? Damn. Had some classic moments though...

- "But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the
    group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist..."

- Business card scene
    OH MY GOD!

That movie is ****ING AWESOME!!!

Patrick Bateman is my all time hero!!!

Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky Barbella is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Re: American Psycho

Originally posted by Miracle Fingers
    OH MY GOD!

That movie is ****ING AWESOME!!!

Patrick Bateman is my all time hero!!!

Did you just watch it or something?

Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats my life long dream. doing it with two hookers to sussudio while admiring my pythons.

I agree, he did well to get in that good shape in so little time.

But they most probably hired some nutritionist and personal trainer to organise what he ate and how he trained over that period.

I agree, he did well to get in that good shape in so little time.

But they most probably hired some nutritionist and personal trainer to organise what he ate and how he trained over that period.