PowerHouse973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Supplement to lose fat???

Hey, i'm a 21 year old bodybuilder whose 6'4, 310 with an extremely wide build. I've just spent the past 3 months kicking my ass in the weightroom and although I do 45 minutes of cardio everyday i'm still have an extra 15lbs on me. (mostly in my abdominal region and thighs). What is (if there is one) the best bottom line, no questions asked supplement to lose fat?

MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000)
    In all honesty, before you go ooking for a fat loss supplement, you need to decide whether or not your cutting. If you are, you need to get your diet in check along with a good cardio plan. As far as supplements are concerned, do some research on an ECY stack. ECY = Ephedrine HCL + Caffeine + Yohimbine HCL. Most members will agree with me in regards to its effectiveness and safety.

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pure EC rotated with thermorexin every 2-3 weeks is my favorite. I technically use ECY because I use the yohimburn ES (yohimbine topical), I dont like oral yohimbine with EC. I dont like the way it feels and it does not seem to work as well either. Strangely the oral yohimbine in thermorexin does not bother me at all. Though it is less than I would previously use with EC.

sciulli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about making sure your diet is in check, and that your doing like HIT or extra cardio. No pill is going to get you looking better. It's all a physological effect
    Am I the only one that follows the RULES AROUND HERE!

Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftydog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by sciulli
    How about making sure your diet is in check, and that your doing like HIT or extra cardio.
    I have to agree with that. I did not quote the rest because using supps to help you towards your goal will help. Often taking supps will make the current plan you are using a lot more effective, without additions of cardio or dropping cals. Its a lot easier to find the balance between maintaining muscle and losing fat with the proper supplement regimin.