SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stiff Leg Deadlifts vs Bent Leg Deadlifts?

I've always been confused about Stiff Leg Deadlifts vs Bent Leg Deadlifts. On this website under the exercise section, it says that Bent Leg Deadlifts target mainly the quads and other parts of your legs while Stiff Leg Deadlifts target your lower back along with some of your hamstrings. However, when doing both exercises, to me it feels like the Bent Leg Deadlifts target mostly my lower back while the Stiff Leg Deadlifts target mostly my hamstrings. So my question is which does which? Is the site incorrect? I basicaly want to know which exercise of the two I should do on my Back day, the other one I will leave out because my legs get enough work as it is.

sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think doing stiff-legged deadlifts are very safe, for your knees anyway. You should have a slight bend in your knee.

sixabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sixabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do regular deadlifts on back day, drop the stiff leg deadlifts. Deadlifts are just like squats they work almost your whole body but they are great for building your back and legs.
    Everyday when I look at myself in the mirror, I get pissed of because I want to be bigger and I dont like my body. I train, eat, sleep, wake up the next day and start over again. I need to grow!

CF PM Log: http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3543177#post3543177
    Satur8/CF Log: http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=275709

offroad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i would jsut do stiff on leg day and regular on back day...just make sure to seperate the 2 days nicely

SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea thanks guys, thats what Ive been doing just wanted to make sure cause on this site and I think one other it says deadlifts hit primarily hammies where as I was feeling it mainly in my lower back. Anyways, thanks again.