xxzerkxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pain during squats...

when I do squats I have a big pain at the end of my shoulder where the middle of the bicep and tricep meet....its like a feeling when you put your muscle in a weird position and then it starts to burn and hurt alot. does anyone else get this? my grip is kinda close around 8 inches away from shoulders not really sure..could that be it?
    -Stats-
    5'8" 160 lbs
    Bench-205(max)

*update*
    bench-205 x 6
    squat-280 x 8
    deadlift 240 x 8
    5'8" 177 lbs

goals by Nov 17th
    Bench 250(max)
    long term goal- 6th place in county wrestling

MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah just try a wider grip, it should force you to balance better to.
    Could they even imagine? Imagine the tears you've tasted, imagine the blood you gave, and the sweat you poured? And it was all because no one believed. All because no one cared until one day. One day when you became something. The day they stopped moving you...and you moved them. This is your life, your pain and your heart. Today is the day. Tomarrow is here.

GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Charlie Horse?

xxzerkxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorta but not really alot more of a burn and bigger pain like if your about to pull it and i have to let go fast but i cant so i make it worse trying to place it back onto the rack
    -Stats-
    5'8" 160 lbs
    Bench-205(max)

*update*
    bench-205 x 6
    squat-280 x 8
    deadlift 240 x 8
    5'8" 177 lbs

goals by Nov 17th
    Bench 250(max)
    long term goal- 6th place in county wrestling