DavidAnderson3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidAnderson3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidAnderson3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidAnderson3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidAnderson3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidAnderson3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidAnderson3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidAnderson3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidAnderson3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidAnderson3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidAnderson3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Should my friend try Laynes Power Hyp slpit or wait

he just got off a cut lost some mm and some strength he says and about 30 pounds, but should he wait and build back up first or just jump in to the split?

Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DavidAnderson3 View Post
    he just got off a cut lost some mm and some strength he says and about 30 pounds, but should he wait and build back up first or just jump in to the split?
    He should prob touch himself at night...... In other words he should TRY it for HIMSELF to see what works for HIM.
    Never underestimate daily, consistent action coupled with the magical power of time.

TEEN SECTION: The uneducated trying to educate the uneducated.