Kolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Cutting Diet, Opinions?

I have been cutting for alittle over a month now and have lost about 10lbs. Although I have noticed slight changes in my body, I still haven't noticed anything too dramatic.
    Here is what a typical day usually consists of;

Cardio for 30min on eliptical or bike

8:00am- 2 bags Cream of Wheat Original
    3 eggs whites, 1 full egg
    8 oz glass water

10:00am- low fat cottage cheese or myoplex carb sense (2.5g fat, 25g protein, 5g carbs)
    2-3 slices of deli turkey

12-12:30pm- Chicken breast filets (3)
    Spinach or sweet potato

3:00pm- low fat cottage cheese or can of low sodium tuna
    2-3 slices of deli turkey

GYM-(Mon/Wed-Back and shoulders Tues/Thurs- chest, bis, tris Wed/Fri- lower body) (Abs are done 4 days a week, alternating the workouts)

6:00pm- Chicken breasts or Salmon or turkey filets
    Asparagras/ broccoli

8-9:00pm- Isopure protein drink w/ no carbs or low fat cottage cheese w/ splenda

This is a typical day for me. I try to wake up early in the morning and do my cardio, but sometimes that doesn't work out, so I do the cardio after I am done with my weight training.
    I know I eat a lot of low fat cottage cheese, is this alright? Or should I find another food to take its place?
    Also, I want some more dramatic results, should I cut some of my carbs out? I have been trying to just take in most of my carbs in the early morning, usually with the oatmeal and berries (blueberries and blackberries). I still seem to have a lot of energy in the gym even with the low carbs.
    I am currently 6'3" and 171lbs, I am trying to get to around 5% body fat. My waist is at 29" in the morning before eating anything, and then goes to around 30" once I have eaten.
    Also, another quick question. I weigh myself in the morning before I have eaten anything, and before I have worked out, and I weigh 171lbs. But then after I have eaten something, and at around 3:30-4:00pm I weigh around 175-176. Is this normal?

Thanks for any help, it is greatly appreciated.

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What is your BF% now? Honestly, 5% is pretty low and very hard to acheive. Personally, I consider 6'3 and under 170 to be light. If you could to a clean bulk and keep ~ the same amount of fat, it would probably be more aesthetically pleasing.

Keep the cottage cheese, but switch to non fat.

Kolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have done my BF % testing two different ways. One is with the calipers, and it said I was around 4%, so I am assuming it is alittle off. I also did it the way the YMCAs usually do it, and that it is to take your waist and your weight, and do some mathmatical equation. I just remember that it came out to be around 8% BF.
    Now I have pictures somewhere on here, and here is one (when I was around 180lbs).

This picture is un flexed and relaxed. I think I took this picture after eating breakfast.

I'll have to try the non fat cottage cheese.

Here is the pic...
    Relaxed

Side

Before (around 185lbs) I still have this little bit of fat or skin bunch together when I am sitting down and bending over...

Hummarstra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hummarstra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hummarstra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hummarstra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hummarstra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hummarstra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hummarstra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hummarstra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hummarstra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hummarstra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hummarstra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude, if I were you I would keep bulking for a few more months. IMO, you don't have enough muscle yet to cut, yet.

back up.

Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matadon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Hummarstra
    Dude, if I were you I would keep bulking for a few more months. IMO, you don't have enough muscle yet to cut, yet.
    I'll second that; I'm 5'9" and 177 lbs, working on cutting down to 10% BF (I'm at 13-14% right now), and I'd say that my LBM is a bare minimum as far as cutting goes -- if I wasn't coming into a cut after a hell of a lot of lifting and rock climbing, I'd probably bulk before cutting.
    "Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace and power in it."
    -- Goethe