attashay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attashay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attashay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attashay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attashay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attashay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attashay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attashay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attashay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attashay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attashay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking cardio and muscle gains

alrighty so ive been workout for about 5 months now and to tell you the truth i have been making some impressive gains, gains that i wound not want to lose. for example the gains were i can not beat my friends in arm wrestling. well anyways i still have about 21% body fat. i am 16 years old and i am about 5"9 so if you can imagine that, i can still grap my fat on my belly with two hands and my palms would be full. well the question is now, if i run in the mornings and for about 30 minutes, in the long term, would i be losing more fat or muscle if i were to do this.

eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    im in the exact same position, c'mon ppl, i wanna see some replies! ill buy u sweeties...i promise...

P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Diet, Cardio, and Weight Training will help you keep the muscle and loose the fat. You need 1.5x of protien per pound. Carb up before and after your workouts and cardio, other then that keep carbs and fat low. Drink at least a gallon of water a day. Do cardio 3 or 4 times a week at about 30mins or you can try HITT.

eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000) eggy_wont_grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    can u plz explain wat HITT is?

P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) P1noy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Nutstormer
    Carb up before and after your workouts and cardio, other then that keep carbs and fat low.

NO! do not carb up before or after cardio, it is important to do cardio on an empty stomach, either first thing in the morning or, 3 hours after your last meal.... otherwise you'll be burning the food in your stomach for energy before tapping into your fat stores. Secondly, your cardio shoudl be followed by a fat and protein meal, the reason for this is, as soon as body produces insulin to regulate your blood sugar as a result of eating carbs, fat burning is HALTED.

Well i got it backwards then, you carb up b4 and after weight training right?

much obliged for the link nutstormer

MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After overbulking over the winter I had to lose over 20 pounds of fat going from 192 to 171 in about 4 months. I found Carb Cycling the most effective way to lose weight.

Try lowering your carbohydrates at night to. Cardio on an empty stomach is effective in losing WEIGHT. Which also means your going to lose muscle and fat.
    Just do cardio about anytime of the day and HIIT cardio is very effective.
    Search for an Article on Carbohydrate Cycling theres one on this site.
    Could they even imagine? Imagine the tears you've tasted, imagine the blood you gave, and the sweat you poured? And it was all because no one believed. All because no one cared until one day. One day when you became something. The day they stopped moving you...and you moved them. This is your life, your pain and your heart. Today is the day. Tomarrow is here.

Cycloid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a 17 year old - 245 pounds

I haven't done a body fat test yet, that is coming on Saturday.

I'm back at the gym, I've been going for a good month now and I usually go every morning at 5:30am to do 1 hour cardio 3 x a week. Every day at 5:30pm I go and to 1 hr weight training and 40 mins cardio.

I usually eat a bananna and a cereal bar, and my vitamins before I go workout in the morning, and then I take cell-tech after I get home from both my morning and evening workout.

I find that working out on a totally empty stomach is not my thing, I have to have something small, such as a bananna, to get me on track for the morning.

I was thinking of taking Xenidrin EFX too, any suggestions or even reviews?

bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmanj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yep, complex carbs before your workout for energy, then i suggest dextrose DURING the workout rather than after because the insulin spike will be in full effect and ready to absorb the whey protein right after working out....around an hour after consuiming your whey, haveabout 40 grams complex carbs, protein and NO fat... any fat ingested will be stored as fat as there will still be an insulin spike present. These three meals should consume the bulk of your carbohydrate consumption. I have found this diet to be effective in gaining lean mass, and losing body fat%. Notice how i didn't say losing body fat, just gaining pure muscle without fat, therefore resulting in a lower body fat% and making you look harder, and bigger.

maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    im not sure where i read this but i believe it has been proven that if cardio is done in the morning when you wake up you burn all fat. the reason being that if you do cardio in the morning all your glycogen stores are depleted, you have no food in your stomach and your body burns fat for energy. even while bulking this could be done to loose bodyfat as long as bulk on clean foods.