Closed Thread
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I tried to go to the site www.freeipods.com and all I got was

"SERVICE UNAVAILABLE"

Is the ride over?

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Redbeard

"SERVICE UNAVAILABLE"

Is the ride over?
    It goes down sometimes. Try it again later.

pogue posted this ----> Absolut's Avatar
    Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Redbeard

"SERVICE UNAVAILABLE"

Is the ride over?
    On weekends its usually down or very slow b/c of the heavy traffic. Just keep checking on it once in a while and it might work.

Transcendent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone want to help me finish mine, click on my link to sign up:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7684095

Thanks.

stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did anyone even get their free IPOD yet?

stix & stones

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm still waiting on them to verify me

I got an email back from their customer service saying they are extremely busy because the site has gotten very popular. So hopefully people are still getting their stuff, it might just take longer.

stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stix and stones has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by pogue
    I'm still waiting on them to verify me

I got an email back from their customer service saying they are extremely busy because the site has gotten very popular. So hopefully people are still getting their stuff, it might just take longer.
    yea its busy, half the internet is participating. thats why i didnt do it . i was tempted but figured its too good to be true.

good luck getting yours though pogue

stix & stones

RicheemXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

One hell of a way to get money from refferal marketing. The guys running the site must be making a bunch of $$$. Has anyone actually got one of these are know anyone that has?? or is this another urban legend?

Personally I'm getting tired of seeing a million and 1 threads about these damn things

btw isn't this spam
    My tech blog Geek-News.Net

Yes, my friend who told me about the offer has already received his. Countless other people have posted proof that they received theirs as well. Major companies such as AOL and eBay are sponsoring it, they wouldn't risk being sued by taking part in a scam.

Check out this site (free iPod guide) if you have doubts or need help signing up: http://65.75.157.249/

If you want to sign up, help me finish mine by using this link: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7684095

Originally posted by Transcendent
    Major companies such as AOL and eBay are sponsoring it, they wouldn't risk being sued by taking part in a scam.
    UMM no AOL and Ebay are not sponsoring it, those are just referal links for a marketing program. I run marketing and have access to the same links. The reason you need to sign-up for at least one program is the sites creator gets paid anywhere from $5-$25 for every person that completes the sign-up process. Like I said one hell of a way to make money from refferals

I have yet to find anyone that isn't a n00b member of any of the forum sites I visit that has actually recieved there Ipods. Not to say this is a scam just curious to find someone that has actually got one.

I don't mean companies like eBay and AOL literally sponsors the offer, rather they have agreed to affiliate with Gratis. Naturally, Gratis cannot simply advertise for companies without their permission. The parent site that runs free ipod (Gratis Internet) had to get permission from each company to join their affiliate program. Obviously, it would be bad for business for high profile sites/companies like AOL to affiliate themselves with scammers.

Several people have posted proof of receiving their iPod, here's one example (click on Kevin for picture of the receipt): http://geocities.com/ghettopia/freeipod.htm

And yes, it is an excellent way to get money. Just look at eBay's affiliate program: http://affiliates.ebay.com/how-affil.../compensation/

For those wanting to sign up, the eBay option is the most convenient. You don't have to input any credit card information if you sign up w/ a non-free email address like AOL. One free email service that works is walla.com.

Boogalou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boogalou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boogalou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol. This is totally bogus.

On the receipt it shows sales tax, amount charged to a credit card, etc...

Promotional items do not come with receipts detailing what the company payed for them.

Arsenic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arsenic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arsenic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arsenic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arsenic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arsenic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty sick,
    **** it only works in US thou>?

jayyson17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i signed up under the freeflatscreen deal..

If someone wants to sign up through my link, i appreciate it

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/defau...eferer=7481775

Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Absolut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is only in US. For those of you who STILL do not believe me, I'm almost to the point to revcieve my ipod. They have 3 progresses you go through before they actually ship it. This is my guess to what they are doing in each progress:

Progress 1: Verifying referrals
    Progress 2: Puts you in line to recieve iPod
    Progress 3: Orders iPod

THEN after 3 its SHIPPING!

here is a pic of my progress 3
    Attached Images

BTW I'm done with my flat screen offer also. Heres a pic of my pending progress

**For those of you who still think this is a scam, just wait about 3 weeks? I think I'll have my ipod by then. For those who jumped conclusions about this and insulting me I will also have my middle finger up in the picture to spite you. If you actually believe me then with pictures and you decide to sign up and do this, then you are just a shallow person.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Absolut; 08-05-2004 at 04:57 PM.

jayyson17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

definitely keep us posted on what happens

I'd definately like to know what happens with this deal, but as I said I can never find anyone that has a reputation I trust or isn't a n00b to the site that actually knows of someone that has recieved their Ipods.

I'd say whats more than likely going to happen is the guy will make his money, dump the site and we'll never see or hear from any of the n00bs that have been promo'ing this deal and the ppl that are reg's to the forums aren't going to get squat. But as others have said its a zero risk situation as long as there is no spoofing of the sites that you have to use a CC to sign-up for.

Good luck to those of you that have tried this I hope everything works great for you guys.

No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Transcendent
    Several people have posted proof of receiving their iPod, here's one example (click on Kevin for picture of the receipt): http://geocities.com/ghettopia/freeipod.htm
    wtf dude.
    That's from www.ecost.com
    He paid $313 for it.

Originally posted by Absolut
    This is only in US. For those of you who STILL do not believe me, I'm almost to the point to revcieve my ipod. They have 3 progresses you go through before they actually ship it. This is my guess to what they are doing in each progress:

Progress 1: Verifying referrals
    Progress 2: Puts you in line to recieve iPod
    Progress 3: Orders iPod

THEN after 3 its SHIPPING!

here is a pic of my progress 3
    LOL! good luck man. i doubt you'll get it, but if bush got elected president anything can happen.

stix & stones

No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by RicheemXX
    I'd say whats more than likely going to happen is the guy will make his money, dump the site and we'll never see or hear from any of the n00bs that have been promo'ing this deal and the ppl that are reg's to the forums aren't going to get squat.
    I think what's going to happen is this guy will send out a few to make it look real, then when he gets more and more people joining.... he's going to take his money and screw.
    (this has happened with other deal type things)

SteakNPotatoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did my part and registered with ebay, then bid and was instantly outbid. Why does it still say I have to...

Click here to participate in any one (1) of the offers to be eligible to receive your free iPod!
    Does it take a while for that to count?

Originally posted by No0b
    wtf dude.
    That's from www.ecost.com
    He paid $313 for it.
    Freeipods.com started buying from ecost.com b/c it was cheaper in bulk than buying direct from Apple.

On another note, WHY would someone just post pics of his ipod to support a so called 'scam' unless he works for the 'scammers' which I highly doubt he's wasting his time.

Therefore I come to the conclusion that he was posting pictures to prove that it is real.

When I take pics I'll have a bodybuilding.com and Absolut signature on the pics so you will know its me.

SteakNPotatoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    btw, my refer number is

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7757043

PM me if you refer me because I'll refer you. You pat my back, I'll pat yours.

BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    we cant get this in Canada?

Originally posted by SteakNPotatoes
    I did my part and registered with ebay, then bid and was instantly outbid. Why does it still say I have to...

Does it take a while for that to count?
    Takes around 1-3 days. I've heard rumors about people not getting credit when they got outbid. Just to be sure I would go ahead and bid on 3 items, just find some computers or ipods that start out low and bid like 10 bucks.

shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

help please

im gonna be doing this when i get back from work today around...if ANYONE needs a referral please PM me and we can help each other

also who has any advice on going with the teeth whitening thing to get your credit?
    6'0"
    187lbs

One for the money..Two for the better green - Three for methanine dioxymethamphetamine

Re: help please

Originally posted by shadowboxah
    im gonna be doing this when i get back from work today around...if ANYONE needs a referral please PM me and we can help each other

also who has any advice on going with the teeth whitening thing to get your credit?
    The teeth whitening offer works just like the video professor, you order the 2 week trial then it gets shipped to you. I did this offer for the flat screen deal but it STILL has not come. I think Fedex tried to deliver it today but I was sleeping so I don't know whether it was my brothers phone or the teeth whitening stuff.

it gives you instant credit also

Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leancut99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think Im just gonna get 5 of my friends to bring over their laptops and a credit card and let me do all this for them in an hour and then take em out to dinner to pay em back. God after reading this thread for the past 9 years its way too big of a hassle to rely on internet people for this chance at a `free` Ipod. But good luck

shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadowboxah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    leancut if you dont have 5 friends with laptops...haha

pm me if you wanna refer me ill refer you whatever
    6'0"
    187lbs

One for the money..Two for the better green - Three for methanine dioxymethamphetamine