Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Possible to get big without supps?

Been working out for 5 - 6 months now, 6 meals a day with lots of WHEY protein + men's one-a-day multi vitamin. I haven't seen any major gains. I've done the N.O Explode for a month and it only gives me acne. I have 7 more months until vacation (no-t-shirt time).

My workout... (45 mins/day)

day 1: Triceps/chest
    day 2: Abs
    day 3: Biceps/back
    day 4: Legs
    day 5: Rest

My question is, is it possible to get big and muscular without taking the supplements? Anyone against supps out there who got big in a year? Are there any supps out there that are good to take that don't cause acne?

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    got big in a year? lmao.

This isn't Starcraft.. You don't get good at this in that time frame.

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    got big in a year? lmao.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH thats classic what a great post....

just keep workin hard man it will come

Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Of course it is.

If you're not gaining weight, chances are you're either not lifting heavy or not eating well/enough.

Just drinking whey protein won't get you huge.

Also, getting big in a year? hahah, no chance. It takes a long time to put on muscle. You just have to keep at it.
    "It seems, in fact, as though the second half of a man's life is made up of nothing, but the habits he has accumulated during the first half."
    - Dostoevsky.

redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) redhawk76 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

g
    I got pretty good after about a month or so
    "The production of bull**** is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."- Harry Frankfurt

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by qu1z View Post
    Been working out for 5 - 6 months now, 6 meals a day with lots of WHEY protein + men's one-a-day multi vitamin. I haven't seen any major gains. I've done the N.O Explode for a month and it only gives me acne. I have 7 more months until vacation (no-t-shirt time).

My question is, is it possible to get big and muscular without taking the supplements? Anyone against supps out there who got big in a year? Are there any supps out there that are good to take that don't cause acne?
    Not sure about people who got big in a year, but my brother doesn't use any supplements at all, not even whey protein, multivitamin or anything (he's one of those people who thinks creatine is a no-no and is terrible for your kidneys), and he's pretty damn big, but it took a lot longer than a year. He was really skinny like me when he started, fast forward 5 years to today and he is huge! Of course it didn't take the full 5 years to get huge as he has been slacking off the last year and a half due to pharmacy school and he was already big before going off to pharmacy school, but it just goes to show you supplements are not necessary and are really only meant to SUPPLEMENT you're current diet/routine.
    ***The Florida Gators Crew***

Axis Labs Representative
    "Performance Driven Nutrition"
    http://www.axislabs.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My guess is your working out to much. Your muscles need more rest. scatter it more dont go 5 days straight working out or 4. I used to not know that when i started and was working out everyday almost, then changed to working out everyother day and my gains have been much better cuz of the resting time my muscles have to grow.

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah totally agree with that. take a off day hear and there if ur going to be working our 4 or 5 days straight. even a couple random off days thrown in there will help alot

bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigreezey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Expect to gain 9-12 pounds of lean mass in one year. Up to you if you think this will make you huge.

After newbie gains, the figure i have been told since the 90's is that you can gain 0.25lb of muscle per week if you are in a calorie surplus and have a training program designed for hypertrophy. (steroid users excluded)

Whilst skeptical to begin with, after 3 or 4 years of bulking and cutting I found that I usually gained 5kg of lean mass per year, slowing down to 2-3kg now im at 230.

If you do a 9 month bulk and then a 3 month cut, expect to gain anywhere between 9-12 pounds of muscle if your diet and training is spot on.

This adds up over 4, 5, 6, 10 years, and this is how long many of the experts on this board / big guys in your gym have been training for.

There are genetic exceptions to this rule, but obviously you are excluded hence the post.

I firmly believe that you can do the above without supplementation, as long as you get enough protein & nutrients from real food. It can be done, but can you chow down a good amount of chicken, eggs and beef every 3-4 hours? For me a shake here and there is neccisary due to having to time restrictions and having to work for a living, but I believe you would grow at the same rate in the long term with real food

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    only one explanation when it comes to either not gaining or not losing weight...DIET
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Supplements will not do a great deal to your physique....EVER.

They are just handy people don't have access to real food quite often or for people like me who are pure vegetarians.

The turning points are Intense Training (proper technique), Mega Diet and Adequate Rest.

Instead of spending on supplements, do yourself a favor and hire a coach/personal trainer who can get the best out of you and put you in a right track so that you can propel yourself from there.
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    I got pretty good after about a month or so
    Hahah, if you think you're good, go play on Battle.net. I can guarantee you will get destroyed by Koreans.
    It's impossible to beat those guys
    "It seems, in fact, as though the second half of a man's life is made up of nothing, but the habits he has accumulated during the first half."
    - Dostoevsky.

cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cap10raygun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    got big in a year? lmao.

Ouch, poor guy. He got flamed in the exercise section as well.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Its no secret what gets people big, one is the steroid users, the other is food, and lots of it. Clean food, whey, a multi and maybe some creatine.....work on that and you'll see results. But food is the biggest thing. Don't worry about Nitric Oxide or any junk like that....stick to the basics. Especially a beginner.
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAT or JK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How old are you? If you're under 20, I'd say it's very possible to put a lot of muscle in a year's time.

Here are some charts showing people's progress in various exercises:

http://exrx.net/Testing/WeightLiftin...hStandards.htm

That should help you know if you're on track or not. Sometimes our view of how we should progress gets distorted by people who grow really fast (the values listed are one rep maxes).

Why do you have a whole day for your abs? That's too much. To optimize your chances of getting big you should pick a proven work out program:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=772206

And like everyone else said, make sure your diet is in check.
    - Pat

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    got big in a year? lmao.

lol, awesome post.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaddenMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I dont see shoulders or traps in there.
    Last edited by MaddenMuscle; 06-06-2007 at 07:35 AM.
    Official Guido of the Misc.

Im like a Brassiere, its a party in here

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it all depends on how hard you work at lifiting heavy weight and eating lots of the "right" foods. it's all about dedication and diet, not supps.

Your Cocky Alter Ego ToTha5Boroughs's Avatar
    ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToTha5Boroughs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    with lots of WHEY protein
    Are you also drinking LOTS of water?
    The protein will just spill into your urine

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ToTha5Boroughs View Post
    say what?

Whey Protein User djshortsleeve's Avatar
    djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) djshortsleeve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've trained CONSISTENTLY for about 8-9 years, with only one 2 month period off and a week here and there.

I am heavy for my size (people think I weigh 20/25 lbs. less than I really am), but have really only been developing a good shape over the past 6 months due to DIET and TIMING.

Don't get me wrong, I have above average sized arms and decent legs from the years of working out, but its only the recent reading and effort on overall diet and diet around training that has given my a much better shape. I am really on the path I've wanted to be on now.

Of course you need to train well too by consistently changing it up!
    RIP raprazant
    RIP AnthonyGoldsGym
    RIP Matt Cook AKA StephenHawking
    RIP C. Griswald

ASOT crew, AA/Sober crew, Misc Cigar crew

Positivity is liberty.

qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qu1z has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Aight thanks for all of the replies everyone.

574RCR4F7 BL0\/\/z btw ^_-

jdd48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdd48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdd48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdd48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdd48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdd48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdd48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdd48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdd48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdd48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdd48 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    say what?
    That was pretty much my reaction upon reading that too.

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good thing you went right for the NO booster
    Xtreme Formulations

Place your faith in Lord Jesus and he will heal you

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, you can get big with no supplements.
    Will it take longer?
    Yes.

Look at any given man in prison.
    There are some BIG ass dudes in there, and they got that big why?
    EATING and LIFTING.
    That's all they can do.
    They get 1 hour per day to lift, and the rest of the time to rest and eat.
    What's that tell you?

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Geez people are so brainwashed on this board.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get big with a lot of food, hard training and enough rest

Sexy Chemical Engineer Ke422azn's Avatar
    Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Get biggER yes. Get Ronnie big with your genetics and without supplements, No. Actually with supplements still no.
    Me Picking Up Chicks (Subscribe if You Like!)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SquattinCassanova

muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000) muscleman420 is a name known to all. (+5000)

post diet, and are u getting plenty of rest? Your not gonna be a huge pro in a year, but you should make some good gains, especially if you are new.
    got big in a year? lmao.

I made significant gains, 1st 4 months of my training-with a good bulk. In 5-6 months you ought to make gains that are noticeable, at least to your self. Of course you can't reach bodybuilding stardom or whatever, but you should see something.

RIPTER GYM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPTER GYM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPTER GYM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPTER GYM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPTER GYM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPTER GYM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPTER GYM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPTER GYM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPTER GYM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPTER GYM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPTER GYM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ToTha5Boroughs View Post
    At the risk of ostracizing myself on my 5th post.....

Did you spill protein in your urine, or spill urine in your protein? Please elaborate. (Are you Mongolian?)

Just razzin ya.