SumAnFGuy2002 is just really nice. (+1000) SumAnFGuy2002 is just really nice. (+1000) SumAnFGuy2002 is just really nice. (+1000) SumAnFGuy2002 is just really nice. (+1000) SumAnFGuy2002 is just really nice. (+1000) SumAnFGuy2002 is just really nice. (+1000) SumAnFGuy2002 is just really nice. (+1000) SumAnFGuy2002 is just really nice. (+1000) SumAnFGuy2002 is just really nice. (+1000) SumAnFGuy2002 is just really nice. (+1000) SumAnFGuy2002 is just really nice. (+1000)

Non-ketogenic diet for a teen bodybuilder

hey everyone,
    Just thought that I would introduce myself to everyone with me being a new member to the forum. My name is Allen Nelson, and I am a 17 year old amateur bodybuilder from South Carolina. I have been seriously lifting for about the past year or so and have made fantastic gains, and will continue to try to stay as natural as possible in order to compete in some of the natural competitions that they have every now and then. Now, on to my question...
    I am currently getting out of a bulking phase from late winter and am looking to lose just a little more bodyfat. Right now I am about 5'7" *yeah, short, don't gimme no s**t 'bout it * and I weigh about 198 lbs at what I assume is around 11% bodyfat or so since I can see the top two abs and a second set right below them. However, I am looking to lose enough bodyfat to get to where all 6/8 of my abs are visible, which should put me in a position where I am decently cut as well. Alas, I hate to go on a ketogenic diet, as the last time I tried that I didn't keep it up for more than a few days, and I felt week all those days and seemed to lose a lot of strength in the process. What is a good diet that would put me where I belong without it putting me in ketosis? What are some ratios that I might want to try out that you had good results with? I refuse to take an ECA stack or any sort of fat burner, and the only supplements I even think about using are a good whey protein, multivitamin/mineral, and glutamine. What should my protein intake be compared to my fat and carbohydrate intake? What about caloric intake? Any advice would be greatly appreciated and if you could post some sort of rudimentary meal plan that would prove helpful as well. Oh and BTW, I f***in hate cardio...just thought that I would throw that in
    Thanks alot you guys,
    Allen
    "You tried, and you failed miserably. The moral of the story - never try."