ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dymatize or ON Whey?

I usually use ON. I have had vanilla ice cream, which was horrible, and Choc. Mint which I loved. I have heard a lot about Dymatize and its like two bucks cheaper for 5lbs than the ON. Interested to know which everyone else would choose and what flavors of each would you try?

xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10) xjae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I tried 2 flavors...Chocolate and Cafe Mocha

Get the Cafe Mocha, it tastes great
    Goal: 8%

Current Supplements
    -Scivation Xtend
    -Scivation Sesamin
    -One A Day Multivitamin
    -Controlled Labs White Flood
    -Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude

The accidental bulker : ( Bodysteele's Avatar
    Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dynamatize, and it isnt even close.

I used ON for years...one shipping mixup later I was forced to get Dynamatize...I will never go back.

ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ccbaseball30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How bout flavors. I heard the butter toffee was good. Any others?

Brawny Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawny Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawny Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawny Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawny Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawny Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brawny Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You would probably like the choc. mint from dymatize. I've had both ON's and dymatize's. ON's is a little more minty and not as sweet. I like Dymatize's taste better.

phant0m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phant0m has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what about the vanilla flavor for dnymatize?
    "Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever"

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dymatize
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ccbaseball30 View Post
    I usually use ON. I have had vanilla ice cream, which was horrible, and Choc. Mint which I loved. I have heard a lot about Dymatize and its like two bucks cheaper for 5lbs than the ON. Interested to know which everyone else would choose and what flavors of each would you try?
    On's whey-Fench vanilla and extreme milk chocolate are awesome

Dymatize-Butter Toffee is awesome
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

nbs991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nbs991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nbs991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nbs991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nbs991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nbs991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nbs991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nbs991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nbs991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nbs991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nbs991 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dymatize tastes better, but the whole mis-labeled protein amounts has me sheepish about ordering more.

jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jcilla26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want to go for ON Whey, try double chocolate or extreme chocolate. Those, and chocolate mint, most people like. The other flavors are iffy. If you go with a vanilla, you can mix stuff with it (frozen strawberries and orange juice is great).

If you want a third choice, Cytosport Complete Whey is another one that is in the same price range, and has good flavors.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cy6ex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If i had to pick one, i'll have to go for ON. Have never tried Dymatizes before but after the faults label calm from them. I mean for me, it's not like we have no other choices. Bad move by them.

Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000) Fleshka is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have dymatize it is great tasting BUT HERE IS THE PROB

there was a thread showing testing of dymatize whey and it didnt meet what it claimed on container w/ protein content.

i say dont buy it. seriously i am pissed that the company wont respond to it and in fact i will never buy anything by their company again.
    Michael: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly...she's not yo' ho no mo'.

reps owed: wobz, bubba289, thailegacy, hampo, LegendAmI, ManLaw, ken_wright88, irishkid, zacht, Econ_Haircut

negs owed:ilikebeer, TheDukeUSMC

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jcilla26 View Post
    Originally Posted by Fleshka View Post
    i have dymatize it is great tasting BUT HERE IS THE PROB

there was a thread showing testing of dymatize whey and it didnt meet what it claimed on container w/ protein content.

i say dont buy it. seriously i am pissed that the company wont respond to it and in fact i will never buy anything by their company again.
    Yeah, that's what the above link is to I agree with you.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom