Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones

Cool ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Fruit Punch

Tastes exactly like a chewable Flintstone vitamin. I love ON Gold Standard Protein. Definitely one of the top protein drinks. However I will not buy this flavor again. Just have to make it through 5 pounds of this stuff.. haha. I've had the chocolate flavor and it wasn't bad. Thinking about trying the Banana Creme flavor. Anyone have any useful suggestions about the flavors?

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    are you using milk or water?

stay away from cookies and cream
    not impressed with chocolate
    french vanilla was a little better than vanila
    strawberry is great in milk and ok in water
    choc mint is ok in milk but i think you could get sick of it fast.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Axlejones View Post
    Tastes exactly like a chewable Flintstone vitamin. I love ON Gold Standard Protein. Definitely one of the top protein drinks. However I will not buy this flavor again. Just have to make it through 5 pounds of this stuff.. haha. I've had the chocolate flavor and it wasn't bad. Thinking about trying the Banana Creme flavor. Anyone have any useful suggestions about the flavors?
    I have not found an ON flavor that I do not like, the chocolate flavors are my favorite

Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that sucks. I ran through 2 5lb jugs already of fruit punch and loved it! I am waiting on my chocolate to come in.
    Doctor of Chiropractic
    ACSM CPT

everyday is the day
    bigger than yesterday, smaller than tomorrow

Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've gone through only 1 tub of choc. mint so far and for not being a chocolate lover I thought it was pretty good, and did tastie a little bit better in milk. I just ordered the new French Vanilla flavor becuase I heard it was better then the original and I love vanilla.

G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50) G.B. Ripped will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nobody in my family, myself included, can choke down the ON Fruit Punch. Milk, water, ice, fruit juice, frozen berries, you name it, I've tried it and I can't make it palatable for anybody here.... and my teenager eats anything.

Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones Axlejones

Talking

Originally Posted by G.B. Ripped View Post
    Nobody in my family, myself included, can choke down the ON Fruit Punch. Milk, water, ice, fruit juice, frozen berries, you name it, I've tried it and I can't make it palatable for anybody here.... and my teenager eats anything.

hahaha! i can understand that! love the picture.

I Have Teh Beautiful Wife jwdjrs's Avatar
    jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by djansen View Post
    are you using milk or water?
    I drink it with water, And I think it taste pretty good

XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XpandemoniumX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I started with Double Chocolate and *loved it*...with milk or water it tastes pretty much exactly like a chocolate milkshake to me. Then I decided to try Rocky Road...if you like sweetness or really like the taste of that icecream then i'm sure you'll love this but i was overwhelmed by the sweetness and taste of marshmellows. I basically just punched myself the entire time I drank it so that I could take my mind off it somewhat. Anyway I'm back on chocolate and I don't think I'll try anything else since it's so good anyway. GL with whatever you choose!
    awww yeaaa 9 month knee injuries are fun as hell!

Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hammy907 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by G.B. Ripped View Post

lol...funny ****!! Im in a protein emergency right now, I wish I had my tropical punch! o...damit, I ordered chocolate this time. o well
    Doctor of Chiropractic
    ACSM CPT

everyday is the day
    bigger than yesterday, smaller than tomorrow

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BROCCOLLI flavor FTW~!
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Ludicrous Speed...GO!!!!! pitapos's Avatar
    pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000) pitapos is just really nice. (+1000)
    double rich chocolate tastes fine to me...

btw... i now know why the price of on whey went up... it has to be because of the new packaging/label.
    10% off codes for bb.com orders:

Most Likely to Work: liftlife

http://www.bodybuilding.com/comebackdiscount.htm

Least Likely to Work: ComeBack10Percent, ComeBack10PerOff, happybday2you, pump15

Originally Posted by pitapos View Post
    double rich chocolate tastes fine to me...

btw... i now know why the price of on whey went up... it has to be because of the new packaging/label.
    Taken from http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/opt.htm

"Protein Price Increase
    There has been a whey protein price increase across the sports nutrition industry due to protein shortages and increased demand. We will continue to do our best to use our buying power to bring you the best prices possible!"

Good and bad news I suppose. It's good that more people appear to be training and using protein. Bad its gonna cost the rest of us more to use protein. The new labels for ON products are pretty cool though =)

oh yeah, do they have the broccolli flavor in the U.S.?? Broccolli and cheese should be the new flavor!!

Jimbo1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cookies and Cream

I just pickedup a 2lb jug in cookies and cream and i was shocked.
    every other protien powder ive tried tatsed like absolute garbage.
    i had to take it with my nose closed, but this stuff is amazing

im was so pumped when i first tried it. i was amazed that it accually tasted good!

Mix it with milk, youll enjoy it