blazerboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what to eat before morning workouts

i'm moving my workouts from the evening to early morning. i'll plan on waking up around 5:30 and be in the gym by 6ish. I've always had trouble getting up my energy levels for these morning workouts. Any suggesstions on what I should/could eat beforehand. Should I consume complex carbs like oatmeal or go for simple carbs like juice or both? What about protein?

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have tweaked it for awhile, right now I like the ease and quality of just liquid egg whites and orange juice. You could throw some oats in as well but it tends to slow me down more than it does get me going.
    @__@

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i would go with a scoop of whey and fruit juice or a piece of fruit like a banana.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”