jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is this a good bulking breakfast?

I am aiming to eat this every day.

1 Can of Tuna
    1 bowl of oatmeal(0.5 cups of oats)
    1 Fruit
    2 Tablespoons of natural peanutbutter in my oatmeal

How does that sound? Im pretty sure thats around 50 grams of protein.

Registered User Supertransplant's Avatar
    Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Umm..... if you had this two hours ago...I hope you're having another can of tuna now... with a bowl of granola cereal... and a cup of milk...at this moment.

The key to eating is this: TWO breakfasts, snack, LUNCH, workout, LUNCH again, snack, snack, early dinner, DINNER, snack, snack, sleep.
    just lift hard, eat hard.. rest right... **** doesnt happen over night..

Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Supertransplant has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    that's considered eating 11 times a day if you're a knit picker....

I had a breakfast at 8:00. I'm gonna have my second breakfast in exactly 20 minutes.

jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdinatale has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I thought your suppose to eat every 2 hours, not every 3 O_o

itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000) itslocke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Supertransplant;

I had a breakfast at 8:00. I'm gonna have my second breakfast in exactly 20 minutes.
    Hmmm eleven meals, huh? Well I should hope you're an ectomorph, or you'll soon be wishing you were eating 6 times per day.

Originally Posted by jdinatale;
    I thought your suppose to eat every 2 hours, not every 3 O_o
    You're not SUPPOSED to eat any amount of times per day. You just need to eat around every 2-4 hours, generally from 4-8 meals.
    US ARMY Noncommissioned Officer
    OEF / OND Veteran
    CEO, BFM Enterprises International

++ Positive Crew ++

Owe Reps:
    kpd905, Oreopie, put5onyo, Derek1995

Lifetime Negs:
    DatDereVert

Its 9:41 where I live. And you dont have to be picky as to eat every 2 hours. It depends how much you eat. When you eat your protein and carbs. Not everyone eats the same.

Snacks are considered eating when you're eating every two hours. A banana, cup of milk, and jam on buttered bread..preworkout snack

have you seen my pics? I am an ecto.... which is why....I eat 11 times a day. And the dude just said he wants to bulk.

shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Supertransplant View Post
    Its 9:41 where I live. And you dont have to be picky as to eat every 2 hours. It depends how much you eat. When you eat your protein and carbs. Not everyone eats the same.

Snacks are considered eating when you're eating every two hours. A banana, cup of milk, and jam on buttered bread..preworkout snack

have you seen my pics? I am an ecto.... which is why....I eat 11 times a day. And the dude just said he wants to bulk.
    lol 11 times. how many cals is that ?

almost 5000......

I'm supposed to be hitting 6000

JackZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

11 times per day lol
    your metabolism must really FAST!

u study? How can u eat 11 times per day. U must have a class of 5 hours right hahaha

kerryd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kerryd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kerryd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kerryd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kerryd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kerryd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kerryd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kerryd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kerryd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kerryd is on a distinguished road. (+10) kerryd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    only 11 ? i make sure i get at least 30

JackZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

Originally Posted by kerryd View Post
    only 11 ? i make sure i get at least 30
    hahahaha u`ve got to be kidding me.

kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Supertransplant View Post

you joking? dont you got something better to do all day than eat 11 times, you could get the same amount of calories in from 4-6 meals

I only eat 5 meals a day bulk or cut, OP as long as it fills up the calories you need its perfect

Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Abdominatrix is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yeah mostly advise to eat six meals.

eleven is rediculous unless you can do this full time without any social life and no job or school/college to go to.

4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4estGimp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jdinatale View Post

1 Can of Tuna
    1 Fruit

That is not a bulking breakfast.

Now this is a bulking breakfast.

Make your own weight gainer shake for breakfast, you can get in an easy 1,000 calories for breakfast (if needed)
    1 cup uncooked oatmeal
    2 cups whole milk
    2 scoops protein powder
    1 cup frozen blueberries
    a dash of extra virgin olive oil to bump the calories up some more comes out to around 1,100 calories, easy to take in to.
    Overcoming the Pressure of a Six-Pack: How I Gained 100 lbs in High School
    http://www.elitefts.com/documents/six_pack.htm

Westside for Skinny Bastards: http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=459321

Teens have the most growth potential and highest testosterone of their lives. Don't waste it cutting and looking at your abs.

SQUAT, BENCH, DEADLIFT , ROW - EAT, SLEEP, GROW. Train with intensity - Train consistently.

Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jdinatale View Post

1 Can of Tuna
    1 Fruit

Hmmm, a protein/carb/fat/sugar [fruit] meal? No.
    ---Chew Crew---

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    umm add like 5 whole eggs + 5 egg whites to that...

kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Muscle1. View Post
    Hmmm, a protein/carb/fat/sugar [fruit] meal? No.
    whats wrong with that, fruit is good for you

Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000) Muscle1. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by d_k View Post
    whats wrong with that, fruit is good for you
    Not mixed with all of that stuff. Fruit has natural sugar in it. Tell me what sugar does.
    ---Chew Crew---

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000) M12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why is that breakfast bad??

I dont see anything wrong with it.. although i personaly dont eat fish first thing in the morning.

and the whole 11 meals a day thing is a joke.. 5000 - 6000 calories?? ****ing hell.. Thats the kind of thing you do if you sit at home all day with no social life, no job, just sit infront of the fridge counting down the minutes to your next meal.