OneQuestion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just Bought M1T Plus from HP. Worth It?

Was it a good investment buying Plus from Higher Power or did I just waste my money and should've gone with some other brand?

<><><><><><><><><> aschwarzenegger's Avatar
    aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aschwarzenegger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have one question - why did you post this twice?
    "kinda grabs you by the boo-boo don't it?"

"you know how much you can get for a slip 'n fall in a sto'?"

mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Just Bought M1T Plus from HP. Worth It?

Originally posted by OneQuestion
    Was it a good investment buying Plus from Higher Power or did I just waste my money and should've gone with some other brand?
    its a nice brand. but you need to do your research before taking it
    Joao Mimoso, Exercise physiologist, writter, consultant and Personal trainer

******** page "Body by Mimo"

http://www.********.com/#!/bodybymimo