gutentag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wtf...is this true? HMM

I was just reading an old mens health type magazine (FHMBionic)i dont buy them anymore..
    Anyways...I was reading this article "i wanted a better looking body"
    They had this guy...around 28yrsold..who went from being skinny to being pretty big (good triceps, shoulders, chest)

old weight 10st 8lbs
    now weights 12st 8lbs

best lifts;

benc press: 75kg (165lbs)
    shoulder dumb-bell press: 20 kg (44lbs)
    leg press: 190kgs (418lbs)

sample session:
    first set: 15-20 reps at half max, second set: 12 at 80 per cent. Third set: 8 at 100 per cent. fourth set: 12-20 at half max. "max" is based on his best 10 rep sets. he uses free weights for most of his training.

diet:
    he eats plenty of chicken, fish and vegetables. He increased his calorie intake by 20 per cent to provide enough engery to sustain his workouts and, crucially, to assist his quest for increased muscle size withotut increasing his body fat.
    (he takes no supplements)

training:

Monday - back and biceps

tuesday - circuit training or cardio session and abs

wednesday - chest and shoulders

thursday - Legs and abs

friday - day off

saturday - 20mins bike, plu abs

sunday - off
    Last edited by gutentag; 05-10-2002 at 05:41 AM.

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok so what do u want us to say

intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) intense4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, what r u asking?

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love these scientifically designed routines...get in the gym and go hard. Then eat alot of good foods. It is not complicated at all.
    Peace

Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by str8flexed
    I love these scientifically designed routines...get in the gym and go hard. Then eat alot of good foods. It is not complicated at all.
    Peace

Actually it is, Divide number of bodyparts trained by of times you jerked off that day (assuming it's under 5, for some like me, this means the formula doesn't apply) , then mulitply that number by 8.4 and bang That's your workout.

Seriously though, there is no scientific workout that when timed exactly right, and with the exact number of sets, reps, and proper exercises will yield undeard of freaky gains. Eat, sleep, train correctly which basically translates to train balls to the wall, and you'll grow.
    . . . .I'm Huge. . . .The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Jules "Pulp Fiction"